1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Countdown: Episode 237 (Members who are too pure for this world)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

LAST DAY TO VOTE

2. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    I'm new so this is my list
    1. Oomori Miyu for sure :1st:. She is like the best singer in 48 group of all time
    2. Sato Amina
    3. Sato Mieko
    4. Murayama Yuiri
    5. Sato Natsuki
    6. Takashima Yurina
    7. Ichikawa Manami
    8. Maeda Mitsuki

• Like Like x 1
  3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    1. Furukawa Airi- I mean this girl, she deserves the title of SKE's AniSong Queen~ Her vocals are underappreciated....
    2. Omori Miyu - Sure she's got vocal power and she's quite cute~
    3. Sato Amina
    4. Sato Meiko
    5. Furuhata Nao
    6. Yamauchi Tsubasa
    7. Nakanishi Chiyori

• Like Like x 1
  4. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

1. Akimoto Sayaka : it was really painfull when she kicked from senbatsu and become under member
    2. Miyazaki Miho : same with sayaka
    3. Sato Amina
    4. Sato Natsuki
    5. Masuda Yuka
    6. Matsubara Natsumi
    7. Sato Mieko : great voice with powerfull dance
    8. Chikano Rina : Takamina's under but no one cares about her
    9. Tanabe Miku
    10. Kobayashi kana : why she's not including in reborn team surprise??

Another underrated member : 1st generation of theatre girl (RIVER - Hikoukigumo)

• Like Like x 1
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ Will Allow this to be the last one .

Now

VOTING HAS ENDED

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Coz the reborn stuff is only for girls who never experienced senbatsu before, and she had

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

STAGE48 Countdown
    Episode 12: Most Underrated Members of all time

Welcome everybody to Episode 12 of Stage48 Countdown. I'm Forrest Fuller. On This episode of Stage48 Countdown. We look at topic that I'm looking forward to. Most Underrated Members of all time.

These are the girls that should have gotten more love from Management and or fans. Before we begin. Let's look at the Girls who were just shy in making the list. The Honorable Mentions

Honorable Mentions
    11) Miyu Omori (62 Pts)
    12) Chiyori Nakanishi (58 Pts)
    13) Karen Iwata (51 Pts)
    14) Natsumi Hirajima (50 Pts)
    15) Ayaka Umeda (48 Pts)

Well lets get to the countdown shall we. First Up

10) Miho Miyazaki (65 Pts)
    #10 is a former senbatsu member who was pretty much downgraded to Undergirls. It's Miho Miyazaki of AKB48 Team K.

Miho Miyazaki is a 5th Generation Member of AKB48. When she debuted in October of 2007. She became the Ace of that Generation. Like with some other members of the 5th Generation (Rie and Sasshi). Her first Single she was on was Oogoe Diamond.

From there Miho was apart of the senbatsu (like with Rie and Sasshi, even when Sasshi wasn't in senbatsu from August 2009 to May 2010). She was the Young Girls of the senbatsu group.

Very well known on AKBINGO!. She has never lost a match in Shoujiki Shogi and she beat some Big members. (Acchan, Mariko, Yuko).

Come mid 2011. Something happened with Miho, she didn't appear in senbtasu and her last single she has ever been in was Everyday Katyusha. It has affteced her in the rankings as well. From #18 in 2009 to #21 in 2010 to #27 in 2011 to #38 in 2012 to UR in 2013.

The UR hurt for somebody who was once a full time senbatsu member. 2013 was not her year. 2014 has become a lot better year for this former full time senbatsu member. She Ranked again (#78) and finished 5th in the Janken Tournament. While she still has yet to make a senbatsu since May 2011, it has been a pretty ok year for her.

9) Mieko Sato (66 Pts)
    The 9th most underrated girl is the oldest girl in all of the 48Groups. It's Mieko Sato of SKE48 Team S.

Mieko Sato is 28 Years Old. She is even older then me (I'm 27). She is a first generation member and one of the founding members of SKE48. She started out as a Team S Candidate but ended up getting demoted to Kenkyuusei on February 14th 2009.

Her time there wasn't long as she became a founding member of SKE48 Team KII and was one of the pillars of Team KII along with Akane Takayanagi and Airi Furukawa. Was with Team KII until February 2014 when she was moved to Team S (kind of the team she started with lol).

One of the things that isn't right and that is she has yet to make a SKE48 Senbatsu. This girl is one hell of a performer and has even composed songs. She wrote the song Bokura no Kizuna which was on the 14th single of SKE48.

Hopefully before her time ends in SKE48, She is able to be at least one single. It would be a nice going away present for her.

8) Yuka Masuda (75 Pts)
    At #8 is in my opinion. The most Underrated Girl of all time. It's Yuka Masuda formely of AKB48 Team K.

Yuka Masuda is apart of that original Team K that is one of the most loved groups of all time. Debuting in February 2006 (and first Theater Show in April 2006). Alot of people noticed something. This Girl was EXTREMELY talented.

But after making the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th singles, she was absent from senbatsu until Everyday Katyusha in May 2011 and her last single being Flying Get which came out in August of 2011.

I think Yuutan should have been in ALOT more senbatsus. This girl could sing, this girl could dance. She could almost do anything. Shame that she is gone now (scandal, but she took the high road and graduated).

Apart of the Underrated group of members known as DIVA (To me its Team Underrated) and was the first Dorothy in The Wiz play (before Tanochan and Umechan became it on October 2014).

Yuka Masuda is pretty known as one of the most underrated members of all time and she makes the countdown here at #8.

7) Haruka Shimada (80 Pts)
    7 is a girl who could kick your ass in a game of a Tennis. It's Haruka Shimada of AKB48 Team K.

Haruka Shimada is apart of the well loved 9th Generation fo AKB48. In June 2011 she ended up becoming a member of the legendary Team 4 and was captain of the group while Mina Oba was on suspension.

She served as the Team 4 Captain from September 2, 2011 to January 4, 2012. While it was only 4 months, it showed that she was a good leader for that Team.

She moved to her current team (Team K) on August 24th, 2012. She pretty much became a leader of that group during Yuko's last days in 2013 (along with Kuramochi). She ended up become a friend to Yuko in the process.

Sadly she wasn't made captain of Team K in 2014 as it went to Yuihan. I didn't really agree with that. I thought Shimada should have became the Captain of the Group with maybe Yuihan as the Co Captain.

Still has yet to rank in the election and I'm hoping that day comes soon. She deserves it, she is one of the hardest workers in the 48Groups and after seeing Miku Tanabe get ranked, I think her time is coming as well to get ranked.

SHIMADA FOR UPCOMING GIRLS IN 2015!

6) Misaki Iwasa (88 Pts)
    The #6 Girl is the Enka Singer of AKB48. It's Iwasa Misaki of AKB48 Team K.

Wasamin is a 7th Generation Member of AKB48 and was promoted during AKB48's first Team Shuffle (August 2009). While she has yet to make a senbatsu for AKB48. She has shown how talented she is. So why the hell hasn't she made one yet?

If you haven't seen yet, she has a VERY talented Singing voice and even non Wasamin's fans know that. She was one of only two Kenkyuusei (at the time) to be apart of the AKB48 in Webster Hall concert in New York City.

Was also apart of Watarirouka Hashiiritai 7 unit until it's end (featured members like Mayuyu, Lovetan). Also has ranked 3 times. #33 in 2012, #56 in 2013, and #49 in 2014. Her rankings in 2012 and 2014 were able to get her center spots which is good.

She has become a solo Enka singer in AKB48 (which is something you don't see everyday), but it sure as hell aint a bad thing.

Her First Single (Mujin Eki) was released on February 1st 2012. Her Second Single (Moshimo Watashi ga Sora ni Sundeitara) was released on January 9th 2013. Her Third Single was released (Tomonoura Bojou) was released on January 8th, 2014.

Waiting for her 4th Single to be released in 2015. It's good to see that even though she hasn't made senbatsu, she has been able to have a good career and I think she will after AKB48.

5) Miyu Takeuchi (91 Pts)
    The 5th rank goes to the original 9th Generation. It's Miyu Takeuchi of AKB48 Team B.

Like I said. Miyu Takeuchi is the original 9th Generation Ace (before it went to Paruru). Was apart of the legendary Team 4 (along with Paruru, Shimada, Oba and others).

She was moved to her current Team in Team B on August 24th of 2012 as it was a perfect fit for her (as she worked well with Team B). Only has made two singles (Manatsu No Sounds Good and Eien Pressure)

Is a pretty good dancer as she learned classic ballet since the age of 2 and stopped when she was in 8th Grade.

Even though she has yet to be ranked. She has done a little better in Janken. While only making Janken once (#7 in 2012) it's alot better then in the Election.

While her time in AKB48. She has been accepted to Keio Universrity SFC School which is good. She is looking ahead toward her time after AKB48. Something all members should do when get around the 18-20 year old section.

Eien Pressure is the last single she has made and hopefully she can make another one before she graduates from AKB48.

4) Sayaka Akimoto (99 Pts)
    The #4 Girl is somebody who people consider as the most underrated member of all time. It's Sayaka Akimoto formely of AKB48 Team K.

Akimoto is another one of them that's apart of the legendary 2nd Generation and was a member of AKB48 Team K from 2006 to 2013. She never left Team K because it would have been the WORST thing ever if she did.

She was a full time senbatsu member from the start. She was in the first 6 singles until she was in the 7th. Returned for the 8th and was in the 9th and 10th,. But for some reason. She was moved out of senbatsu.

As it didn't make sense that she was (she is one hell of a talent). But her fans made sure she went back to senbatsu as she made the 13th Single (Iiwake Maybe) as she ranked #12 (and glad we had that funny part at the end of that video) and it would have been a crime not to have her in River.

She returned to Senbatsu for Heavy Rotation in which she ranked #17. Didn't really see her much in that video (which sucked). and returned twice in senbatsu for Flying Get (Which she ranked #17) and Ue Kara Mariko (to where she finished 5th).

It's a damn shame that she was moved out of senbatsu. She is one of the best members of the group and she should have stayed there until she graduated in 2013.

3) Haruka Katayama (105 Pts)
    In at #3 is a girl who REALLY should have made a senbatsu during her 8 years in AKB48. It's Haruka Katayama Formely of AKB48 Team A.

Haruka Katayama is apart of the 3rd Generation of AKB48 who debuted in December 2006 and was kind of the 4th highest member in the 3rd generation (behind Mayuyu, Yukirin, and Lovetan).

Like I said at the start. She should have made a Senbatsu (don't get why she didn't). She was just as a good as Mayuyu, Yukirin, and Lovetan in my opinion. But she never did :(.

She has been able to rank good in the election. She ranked #29 in 2009 (out of 30 btw). She ranked #37 in 2010. Didn't Ranked in 2011, Ranked #48 in 2012, and ranked #34 in 2013. She didn't take part in the election this year due to her graduating.

A Pretty good singer as you did see her audition on AKBINGO (classic episode btw) even though she had the reaction everybody did when you see something from the past. You would react the same way.

She was apart of the group MINT (which one the AmebaPigg Unit Battle). Of course they won because of having that one girl named Atsuko Maeda apart of it. But it was pretty cool that she was apart of it.

She ended up graduating in September 2014 (which had the remaining 3rd gens there minus, Harugon (who I'm sure wanted to be there, but was busy to due to JKT48 work)). and it was a nice way to say goodbye to a very underrated member.

2) Natsuki Sato (111 Pts)
    The #2 ranked girl is a girl who I don't think was really respected by many from management and fans. It's Sato Natsuki formely of AKB48 Team A.

Another one of the Original Team K members as she was apart of the legendary 2nd generation. She is pretty much a girl who was very underrated. Her first single was Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou and was in Romance, Irane (mostly the speaking part with Nonti).

Her last single she made was Chance no Junban due to her finishing 7th in the Janken Tournament. (One of the good things to happen to her during her time in AKB48). She did have a comedy duo with Nonti (Nacchinon) and was pretty well known during the early days of AKBINGO (that time AKB48 1ji 59fun).

She pretty much dissapared in 2008 as the rise of some of the other girls came around. But she was expected into the prestigious Waseda University (like the Harvard of Japan I'm guessing).

Don't really get why she wasn't respected by management or fans (honestly, she really wasn't). It was heartbreaking to see her blog post from 2011 after then Election. It was like she didn't have any confidence in herself. Just heartbreaking :(.

She ended up graduating in 2012 to focus on her studies and since she had graduated from AKB48. She has opened her own nail salon called "Cee My Nail". So it's nice to see she is doing good since she graduated from AKB48.

ALMOST UP TO THE #1 SPOT. RECAP IS ABOVE YOU!

1) Sato Amina (215 Pts)
    Coming in the #1 spot is a girl who was REALLY loved by the fans. Not so by managment. It's Sato Amina formely of AKB48 Team K.

Sato Amina is a member of the AKB48 4th Generation of AKB48 and was known as a HUGE fan of AKB48 and was a ferguent member of the audicence for Theater Shows. While being a huge fan of AKB48. She ended up auditioning and made it.

It was kind of sad that she wasn't liked by management from the looks of it. When you see a girl who was NUMBER FREAKING 8 in the very first election. Why in the hell was she not in senbatsu for River. Hell, why wasn't she made a full time senbatsu member.

Even in 2010. She made Senbatsu again after ranking #18. Again, not in the senbatsu for Beginner. Same goes for 2011. When she stayed at #18. Aga.... you get the picture. What the hell did management have against her?

They should have been glad she was a hardcore fan and was a decicated member of the whole group. In 2008, all her fellow 4th gen members were getting media time while she was left out. To increase her exposure she decided to learn the current A, K, and B stages all by herself in her free time.

That my friends is decication. What the hell was she missing? Were you going to do the same thing if she was in the Top 7? Anyways, I'm done ranting against management about Amina.

She was able to get at least one center spot as she was ranked #33 in 2013 and centered Kondo Koso Ecstasy. (which was the next girls). Ended up graduating in January 2014 to become a Voice Actress. I can't wait to see her in a anime in the near future (I know she was apart of AKB0048.)

Well everybody, that's our countdown. Yuka Ichjo herself is #1. So congrats to her.

Anyways, join us next week as Episode 13: Most Beautiful/Touching Songs will be counted down. This is Forrest Fuller saying ZEPPELIN RULES! Peace!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

As I said last week. Here are the first two Pods that I'm revealing.

POD I
    Best Arms
    Top 10 Reasons why AKB48 is better the Nogizaka46 (Nogizaka46 better AKB)
    Best NMB48 Coupling Songs
    Best Boobs
    Best Team A Members
    Best Management Decisions
    Biggest Conspraices
    Best Nogizaka46 Songs
    Best Atsuko Maeda Sons
    Best SKE48 Songs
    Best AKBINGO Danso Outfits
    Best SKE48 2nd Gens
    Best SKE48 1st Gens
    Best Phrases from Phrase Museums
    Best Nogizaka46 Coupling Songs
    Best Team 4 Members
    Best Songs Centered by Jurina Matsui
    Easy Listening Songs
    Best NMB48 2nd Gens
    Girls Who Can Speak a 2nd Language
    Best Team K Members
    1st Gen Members
    Best NMB48 1st Gens
    Best Gravue Pics
    Best Janken First Round Matchups

Pod II
    Best Oshiri
    Best Smile
    Cheerful Songs
    Best AKB48 Moments of Atsuko Maeda
    Best AKB48/SKE48 Moments of Jurina Matsui
    Best AKB48 Moments of Yuki Kashiwagi
    Dark Lyrical Songs
    Best Shougki Shougis
    Best HKT48 Coupling Songs
    Best Mayu Watanabe Songs
    Best AKBINGO Moments of Atsuko Maeda
    Sweet Members
    Girls Who Should Center a Song in the Future
    Best AKBINGO Moments of Minami Takahashi
    Best Stomach
    Best AKB48 Coupling Songs
    Best Majisuka Gakuen Characters
    Best Dodgeball Punishments
    AKB48 Theater Songs
    Best Request Hour Moments
    2nd Gen Members
    Best Costumes
    Greatest Character
    Best SNH48 Members
    Best AKB48 Moments of Minami Takahashi

POD I will be the first list of topics to vote on (which begins next week)
    POD II will be the week after.

Next week I will reveal POD III and POD IV.

Anyways. Let's begin Episode 13's voting. The Topic is.

Most Beautiful/Touching Songs.

These are the songs that are very beautiful and very touching songs. Pretty much it's a ballad list. But there alot of good ballads in the 48Groups. What are your favorites. Wether they are theater songs, singles, coupling songs, solo song. These are the songs that you thought are beautiful and they touched your heart strings :).

Voting begins now
    Voting Ends on November 30th.

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    1. Yume no Kawa
    2. Sore wo Seishun to Yobu hi
    3. Sakura no Hanabiratachi
    4. Sakura no Ki ni Narou
    5. Bokura no Kizuna
    6. Omoide no Hotonde
    7. Tomodachi
    8. Saigo no Door
    9. Tenohira ga Kataru Koto
    10. Dareka no Tame ni

• Like Like x 1
  10. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    1.Yume no Kawa
    2.Omoide no Hotondo
    3.Sakura no ki ni narou
    4.Gondola Lift
    5.Ima,kimi wo omou
    6.Sakura no hanabiratachi (any of the versions)
    7.Namida no sei janai
    8.Saigo no Door
    9.Nakinagara Hohoende
    10.Utaitai

• Like Like x 1
  11. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    1. Eien Yori Tsudzuku You Ni
    2. Jungle Gym
    4. Mushi no Ballad
    5. Tsuyosa to Yowasa no aida de
    6. Kikyou
    7. Namida no sei janai
    8. Sasae
    9. Bukiyou no Taiyou
    10. Utaitai

• Like Like x 1
  12. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    1. Yume no Kawa
    2. Omoide no Hotondo
    4. Nakinagara Hohoende
    5. Utaitai
    6. Sasae
    7. Mushi no Ballad
    8. Sakura no ki ni Narou
    9. Namida no Sei Janai
    10. Saigo no Door

• Like Like x 1
  13. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    1. Kikyou (the definition of a beautiful, melancholic, nostalgic song)
    2. Squall no aida ni (not really a ballad per se, but I find it very bittersweet and melancholic)
    3. Sakura no Hanabiratachi ~Maeda Atsuko solo version~
    4. Jibun Rashisa
    5. Sougen no kiseki
    6. Sakurairo no Sora no Shita de
    7. Sakura no Shiori
    8. Saigo no Seifuku
    9. Barette
    10. Kaze no Yukue

• Like Like x 1
  14. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Does it have to be a ballad or can it just be a song that's lyrics you found touching?

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @sdn48oshi I say go with what YOU feel is a beautiful song, ballad or not. After all beauty is subjective, and completely up to the individual to make of it what they will.;)

16. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    1. Soredemo Suki Da Yo
    2. Kodoku na Runner
    3. Makeoshimi Congratulation
    4. Mushi no Ballad
    5. Yume no Kawa
    6. Owaranai Encore
    7. Mokugekisha
    8. Mirai to wa?
    9. Sougen no Kiseki
    10. Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I don't think I've heard all their songs yet as there are many on other members' lists that I don't recognise, but here are some of my favourite songs that I also find touching in some way.
    1. Tomonoura Bojou
    2. Kinjirareta Futari
    3. Temodemo no Namida
    4. Namida Uri no Shoujo
    5. Ame no Pianist
    6. Dakishimeraretara
    7. Bird
    8. Shinkirou
    9. Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou
    10. Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka? (Not a fan of this song, but the melody really makes me melancholic for some reason, it touches me more than any other song.)
    (Didn't put too much thought into this, so I might change some things later.)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

1. Yume no kawa
    2. Tenohira ga kataru koto
    3. Sasae
    4. To be continued
    5. Ano hi no fuurin
    6. Yuuhi Marie
    7. Sakura no ki ni narou
    8. Seishun to kidzukanai mama
    9. Shonichi
    10. Sore wo seishun to yobu hi

Agh, I keep having to replace ones in my list because there are just so many songs that move me in the 48g catalog.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    1. Rider
    2. Shonichi
    3. Sasae
    4. Kimi ni Tsuite
    5. Yoyaku Shita Christmas
    6. Saigo no Seifuku
    7. Sakura no Ki ni Narou
    8. Nakeru Basho
    9. Sakura no Hanabiratachi
    10. Dareka no Tame ni ~What can I do for someone~

10 just isn't enough ;~;

• Like Like x 1
  20. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    1. Rider - AKB48 Team A
    This is probably 48's arguably most touching song up to date. The whole meaning behind this song is so touching! How it was in tribute for a fan who had passed on but used to always come to the theatre shows etc. I think it was really nice of Aki-P to make such a tribute to one of their very first fans when he passed away.

2. Dareka no Tame ni - AKB48
    This was first performed by Team A, but after that, became an AKB48 song after the 2011 Tohoku earthquake. It's a really nice song because it's about acting selfless for the sake of someone else and trying to do whatever you can to help others. It's really meaningful

3. Dakishimetaikedo - Yamamoto Sayaka (NMB48)
    This song is really bittersweet but has a hinge of positivity too. I think it's pretty :p
    But okay, The main reason why this came in so high is when I found out the real meaning of this song.
    I probably need to explain this, or it'll just look like bias without reason haha.
    Accordingly, everytime Sayanee performs this song, it's like her expression of her feelings towards Maachun.
    This is because the lyrics may be phrased as for "lovers" but the message of the song is very relevant to the both of them.
    It's about someone who does not want to let go of the person they love but has to for the sake of the other person's future.
    Sayanee and Maachun were best friends while in NMB, and remain close today.
    So, the feelings depicted in the song were probably pretty close to how Sayanee felt when Maachun had to be transferred to AKB from NMB.

4. Sougen no Kiseki - AKB48 Team K
    Ori Team K feels forever!

5. Yuuhi wo Miteiruka - AKB48
    Classic AKB song, it's a soothing sunset song!

6. Densha wo Oriru - NMB48 Team N
    This isn't exactly touching but the song and lyrics is really pretty and meaningful!

7. Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka - Yamamoto Sayaka, Yamada Nana & Yokoyama Yui (NMB48)
    A song about life and friendships. It''s a beautiful acoustic song XD

8. Mushi no Ballad - Akimoto Sayaka (AKB48 Team K)
    Lyrically, one of Akimoto Yasushi's most dramatic and gripping works.
    The song itself is always performed with so much emotion by Akimoto Sayaka.
    It's really intense and a just a beautiful song of someone who vows to continue living despite the struggles and hardships.

9. Sakura no Hanabiratachi - AKB48
    AKB's most classic sakura song! Especially when the older gen perform it, it's always very heartfelt.

10. Tomodachi - Yamada Nana & Yamamoto Sayaka (NMB48)
    Nana x Sayanee new friendship song to mark Nana's upcoming graduation.
    A touching song that relates so well to the both of them

Honorable mentions: Shonichi, Sasae, Manazashi Sayonara, So Long, Nakinagara Hohoende

• Like Like x 1