1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    As far as Sayu goes, I'd describe her following as "very passionate" to put it a nice way, rather than large.

Her HS sales are interesting to watch, as she actually used to sell out more blocks before, but I think there's a reasonable explanation for the decrease.
    As a sayurist myself, I feel like she really doesn't do very well with multiple loops or longer sessions - basically, there's not a lot to talk about. This appears to be a general opinion among fans, so one usually doesn't buy more than 1-3 tickets per block.

And while most of my fandom friends are sayurists, and really great people - some sayurists also have a tendency to come off as very elitist and exclusive, which frankly might turn some fans away from even giving her a chance. Asuka's fanbase might give off a similar vibe, although from experience they're generally lighter in tone.

Nanase's fanbase or the Maimin, in contrast, come off as very easygoing and inclusive to me. Even their more hardcore top wotas.

Fans feeling comfortable with other fans could play in somewhat for a girl's popularity at these events, as they are social gatherings as much as they are a way to meet your oshimen.

---

@kanjo Amen.

2. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    [AESub] Nogizaka46 - Nishino Nanase (10th Single DVD Bonus) English Subtitles

EDIT:
    [AESub] Nogizaka46 - Nishino Nanase (10th Single DVD Bonus) English Subtitles (Aspect Ratio fixed)

Credits to Ae Chris (AESub)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  3. LeGionClan

LeGionClan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  4. EnixSho

EnixSho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  5. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

if the rumor true, I wonder will Naachan's Photobook beat Maiyan's :^O^:

6. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    @EnixSho what do you mean by this? Are you saying mizugi are no longer allowed in PBs? OR she that Nana needs something more than mizugi?

7. EnixSho

EnixSho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    when it come to PB, the mizugi-ban rule will no longer implemented since it's individual work.

the reason i start to follow Nogizaka46 was because of no-bikini. its make them pure and innocence than other group

that's what i used to believe.

but not anymore. if it's what they want to/need to do, then i'll support them with all might.

8. LeGionClan

LeGionClan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    [​IMG]
    Bikini in naachan's photobook ???

9. wotapota

wotapota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Hnngh. I can't say I really wished for that, but at least the bikini photo we see here seems like a rather innocent/playful one rather than sexy. I'm much more okay with "playing at the beach" style bikini. I hope her photobook won't be as revealing as Maiyan's, since I don't think some of the more adult scenes would suit Nanasemaru.

Of course, I'll be buying it to support her in any case, as our gorgeous girl deserves - congratulations, Naachan! :)

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
  11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nishino Nanase's solo photobook will be released on the 18th of February! (announced this Nogidoko)

12. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

She has a really pure image, so I don't think the swimsuits are gonna be racy/too sexy.
    Hopefully nogizaka can keep their pure image, I don't mind either way, but I think that is why their fanbase has grown so much. And I hope it keeps on growing!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  13. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    They wore swimsuits for their first group PB too.

They keep the no swimsuit direction for magazine gravure, so there's no greater reason to worry.

14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

First PB making movie.

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^
    Subbed

16. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Uuuuuuugh, she's uncomfortable with photo shoots by herself... aww. At least, she hides it well when compared to like Ryohatan [who is REALLY uncomfortable w/photoshoots LOL & rightly so]

I feel bad :/ but I hope she supports doing a photo book [because 128 pgs of Nana is a pretty sweet deal]

17. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

if the video does not show watch the video here

It probably won't be up for long. But here's Nanase's first solo performance of Hitoriyogari.

19. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    I'm kinda really disappointed :/ not in Nana, but in the sound editors for that segment. Whoever did the audio editing/tuning tuned her mic SO FAR DOWN that she sounds like two voices slightly desynched AND the backup singers are tuned louder than her. Wtf.

I actually really enjoy her verses on N46 singles. I don't think she's ever needed tuning *that* badly. But her AKBShow Hitoriyogari performance...man, someone in the editing room overdid it and/or had no faith in our Nana :/ DISAPPOINTED

20. SMZ48

SMZ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika