Goto Moe (Moekyun) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Something about her looks like Tomu in this pic.

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    She really gives me this Akimoto Sayaka feeling. :fear:

3. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Me too! Especially that bit in Itoshiki Rival when her and Hinana first appear. :eek: I can't find the picture right now but the likeness is amazing.

Iwate Zenkoku Tour performance of Melon Juice:
    [​IMG]

4. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    She's started selling blocks this single, really good news for her!
    I'm really hoping that she gets a better position in TeamK cause she's last row during almost all the show. She was really good in the zenkoku tour in Miyazaki concert I saw yesterday. I want to see her more in dark/cool songs.

5. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    [​IMG]

Uchi posted this after a tour performance. Moe + Hinana combi are declaring war against HKT's NakoMiku :^^;:
    Moe's sign reads 'Defeat NakoMiku!', Hinana's reads 'MoeHina, yoroshiku!'.

6. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Hehe, that is awesome. Hope they go for it! :D

7. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    aahhh i see..so thats the placard was all about..
    i expected nothing less from gaki of team k. bad ass, love it. .

8. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
  9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Yayyy! I was hoping it would been soon now that Maki turned 13. It's sweet that her picture is of her handshake with Yuko at Yuko's graduation concert. And she's talking about putting up videos of her singing, which should be pretty awesome.

Also, Ima Happy! Moekyun back right, looking suitably cute and smiley as always. I *think* it's her voice I can hear at 0.48...

10. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Moe singing Mushi no Ballad, from G+.

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Oh wow, can't believe I forgot to link to that here, although I didn't know it was on youtube. I was just coming to do a Moekyun update today. Thanks very much for posting it @hinapyon. Personally I think it's very difficult to do that song justice at age 13, but it's a very good attempt.

I also just found this on tumblr, originally from Ichikawa Manami's Google+. It's Moekyun and Ichikawa Manami and it is AWESOME :D
    http://xxxakaskorpion.tumblr.com/post/104081652559

Here are some of my favourite recent Moekyun pictures from her Google+:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There's also some nice moments of her in the documentary - Yuko teaching her dance moves, Yuami and Manami teaching her how to put on makeup and various rules for being a good kouhai, and the "hidden" videos have some cute moments of her with some Team 8 girls and her with, errr, I've forgotten who else but it was cute. You'll have to go and watch it yourself! :p

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    No one's mentiomed this yet, but she along with Hinana and NakoMiku had an MC segment during the Tokyo Dome concert led by Sasshi. It's really great to see how much the two have improved in the MC aspect. I'm sure they must've been a bit nervous having an MC in such a large venue, but they did great.

Still worried about how thin she is. I know she's still young, hopefully she bulks up a little.

13. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Did they??? :eek: Which day?? *runs off to find it* I hope someone will sub it.

I agree she's still very thin :S I'm pretty sure she's taller than when she started, so hopefully she'll soon be done growing upwards and will gain some weight instead.

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think it's day 2 of the concert since NakoMiku are there. Some of the concerts and MCs are starting to blur together, especially when the set lists are almost identical. :yikes:

15. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    I just stumbled across the vid whilst looking for SKE's Kouhaku performance today. :p I have no idea if G+ vids can be embedded here, so I didn't post it before.
    And I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of Moe in the documentary! She got some pretty good screentime, when you consider how many members didn't appear at all.

16. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Finally watched the concert mentioned above.
    Just want to add my observation.
    The MC segment above really showcase the impact of joining a different group.

Although NakoMiku and HinanaMoe are of similar age,
    NakoMiku is much more accustomed to the big stage thanks to the various tours and HKT TV program.
    To think that NakoMiku is shyer than HinanaMoe when starting out.
    I really wish they have more instance like this to help them get more accustom to the big stage.

17. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I think you're right @goh1925 - NakoMiku do a lot more big stuff, and have a lot more exposure generally. I think it's also that NakoMiku know Sasshi, whereas to HinaMoe I expect Sasshi is this scary senpai that they've not really spoken to much. Hence shyness.

18. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I also watched that part.
    Moe and Hinana didn't speak a lot but yeah I'm really happy that both of them got a special chance to stand for MC.
    Moekyun is surely getting more exposure from International fans.
    Her appearance on documentary was a lot.
    My friends noticed her clearly and started to love her because of her speech regarding on "what kind of Idol" she wants to be.
    I started to notice spirit of Yuko in her. Probably just my own thoughts.

19. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    I feel myself so stupid but what is this documentary everyone is talking about? :^^;: It sounds really interesting but I must have missed something since I haven't heard of it anywhere else but on this thread.

I just watched last year's Request Hour and saw Moekyun on Miniskirt no Yousei with Rena and Aeri. She looked so nervous when it was her turn to talk before the song and that clearly showed how much she has made process after that. I'm really looking forward to see what this year brings to her :chuffed:

20. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The newest documentary. Aidol subbed it so go on over to their site and give it a watch :) !