Single Nogizaka46 11th (Inochi wa utsukushi) (March 18, 2015)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by jiaemi, Jan 12, 2015.

1. nickblitz

nickblitz Kenkyuusei

nanase PLEASEEEEEE <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

or nanase with maiyan for w center. :1st::1st::1st:

2. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

I predicted that Sayuringo would be dropped but I really hope she's not for 2 reasons. First she's my :3rd: member in Nogizaka so obviously I don't want her to drop and secondly it would send a message to Shukan Banshun that they have won and encourage them to produce further Nogi scandals.

I would resist Naachan or Ikuchan being center again this single for the reason that I don't want Nogi to enter another set center period.

3. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    What kind of message sends Nogizaka allowing Sayuri's behaviour?, her scandal isn't a normal scandal, that guy has a privileged position in the business to promote her career, also the guy isn't married? anyway wotas have spoken and they're punishing her to the point she hasn't sold any slot yet when she used to sell out easily before

Anyway I think she will be on senbatsu, it would have no sense drop her now when it's too late but I'm not disgusted with the idea, she had to graduate from the beginning, just for dignity, her performance in Mstation after that was heartbreaking, all that damage control by Ikoma in the radio while she "apologized"...... those days her presence was uncomfortable within the group, don't know how is the situation now

4. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

11th Single Center :
    NANASE!!

5. greatmaxpower16

greatmaxpower16 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Whoa they are still not giving up on Sayuringo though she's in the last row but not removing her out of senbatsu... I'm just gonna laugh lol. And congrats Nanase! I'm happy for her but please don't put her as the fixed center. Rotating centers are fun

Like lots have predicted, Iori is in the senbatsu!! And I'm so happy for Misamisa.. And Marika and Asuka!! This senbatsu members pleases me

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  6. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

^ agree completely. I'd have liked them to have given another couple of girls a turn and/or give Maiyan/Ikuchan a second run rather than settle on a center, nevertheless congrats to Naachan

7. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    As expected for me, Nanase on center and Marika on senbatsu, now I regret about don't make the prediction game wwwwww Marika literally the last member announced but still she is in after all this time, also Asuka, congrats to them :banana:

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Full, 18 member senbatsu:

Matsumura Sayuri - Sagara Iori - Ito Marika - Hori Miona - Saito Asuka - Hoshino Minami - Eto Misa - Takayama Kazumi

Wakatsuki Yumi - Akimoto Manatsu - Ikoma Rina - Sakurai Reika - Fukagawa Mai.

Matsui Rena - Shiraishi Mai - Nishino Nanase - Hashimoto Nanami - Ikuta Erika.

9. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    10857086_557913644353575_1140006190839348074_o.jpg
    Senbatsu

10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i'm so happy with the senbatsu, Bebitan and Miona got center positions in last row, i'm so happy about Bebitan, Misa still senbatsu, Nanase center is so deserving too, i wanted another Maiyan but Nanase is so good too, Ikuchan and Rena 1st row, yay, Sayuri out of fukujin and got dead last position, i'm very satisfied

BEBITAN YASHHHHHHHHHH :mail:

11. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    No Sayunyan though :(

Stoked about Ashurin! And Iori is no surprise. Hopefully another Kenkyuusei can be in next time

12. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
  13. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

Happy for Naachan!! :^O^: but i hope they rotate center for the next single. dont want Naachan to gained haters because her position.
    Im glad Kazumin still in senbatsu, and she got 3rd row corner (again) Lol.

14. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    ah ah ah, IKOMACHAN CENTER !! yep, she's technicaly center of the formation ! :D
    * Rant mode on (I'm french so we DO RANT A LOT)
    - Nothing against 2nd gen but some people are really parachuted from nowhere. At least I knew Hori-chan and Manatsu... but Iori ?
    - I DO like Nanase but man keep this position turning, it's better for the fans and for the team. (saying that, I would totaly give a center position to Ikomachan everyday but let's be honest, knowing that's a new member will center is just pure joy every announcement). Don't want to feel bored by Nanase centership.
    - man, Rena in front ? next, Rena center ?
    * Rant mode off

15. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Nanase center. That's nice :awesome:
    Manatsu!
    \(^^)/
    Sayuringo is in the back row, but that is to be expected.
    Rena is in the first row! I can't wait to see the reaction to that.
    [​IMG]

16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

なんか...なんか...なんか...[hehe] Hmmm I guess the 18th spot was created to make room for Ringo. She may be last row but still in. Any UG that didn't make the cut would gladly be in that position. I'm most excited that Ashu is back and I wonder how many kilos Kazumin gained.

17. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Ringohime is 11th and Takayama 18th no ?

18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Yeah you are right. Cut me some slack it's really late here. Need to hit the sack.

19. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    My reaction for the 11th single senbatsu announcement:

Liked:
    • 18nin senbatsu
    • 2 underlords at senbatsu (Marika & Ashu)
    • Opened up two or hopefully more spaces for UG for possible 2nd gen promotion
    • Another 2nd gen in senbatsu (Iori)

Neutral:
    • Naachan center
    • Ringo back row

Didn't liked:
    • Only 1 assured 2nd gen promotion
    • Static line up
    • M.Rena front row <--- Okay, don't get me wrong here. I don't hate Rena or anything but I prefer her at 2nd row.

Amused:
    • Kazumin perma corner :v

Hope:
    • UG expansion
    • More 2nd gen promotion to UG
    • More UG promotion for 2nd gens

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    some translations from nogipro

Marika: "I tried hard to make the under members bigger. I want to show what I've polished in under lives, in senbatsu as well."

Miona: "I want to go up gradually. I want to do better and support my senior members"

Asuka: "I started not becoming nervous in senbatsu announcements because I know I'm not going to be elected. I have a bad personality so I can't be happy right now"

Iori: "I didn't even think I'd be chosen. I've just started my career and I'm anxious."

Misa: "I'll try hard to support the members from the 3rd row"

Sayuri "People would think 'why was she elected?' But there are people who want to see me smile, and that's what's supported me" Shitara "I thought you wouldn't come in. It's your fault for what you've done, but people would want to see the previous you"

Nanase is feeling pressured about being centre for such an important single.

"I couldn't do anything last year" Nanami Hashimoto

To Maiyan getting in: "Your ass is awesome in your photo album" Himura

oh damn, that's true though