1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 11th (Inochi wa utsukushi) (March 18, 2015)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by jiaemi, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    While some people are complaining about Naachan being the center again, Im more worried about the pressure she could get. Naachan isnt exactly a strong person.

2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i think naachan deserve the centre no matter how boring it seems because she is fan favaourite. right now she is one of nogi face besides maiyan and ikoma thanks to her 2 centred singles plus this one. and i like the way she shows how bothersome to be the centre yet managmenet still give it to her.

3. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

@Deaththekid I'm not complaining per-se about Nanase being center, I do really like her. I'm complaining about having a set center in general (BTW I agree with you that Naachan is a sensitive soul and I'm also worried about the pressure on her).
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    I wonder if it hadn't been for management wanting to utilize the hype around having a second gen debut in center or the hiatus and return of Ikuchan we'd have had Maiyan- Maiyan- Naachan- Naachan- Naachan- Naachan as the centers of the last 6 singles. Rather than cycling through members to give more girls a chance of being center as we thought they were doing at one stage, they might in fact be giving center to the most popular member unless there is a compelling hype-related reason to give it to someone else. This makes sense with the original Nogi concept (no elections but the group is very responsive to the fans ratings) and can be considered fair, but it means we might have long periods of perma-center if that member (in this case Naachan) remains the most popular member.

I, personally, don't like that idea irrespective of whether the beneficiary is Naachan or Maiyan or Ikuchan or anyone else. I think the most popular member needs to be rewarded with a front position and regular centering but not every single for as long as they remain the most popular.

If I knew there would be a pattern of Naachan/most popular member-> Someone else-> Naachan/most popular member-> Someone else, I really wouldn't have a problem with that or even Naachan-> Naachan-> Someone else-> Naachan-> Naachan-> Someone else, but I'm not terrifically confident that one of these is the pattern they're going for.

Anyway, that's my two cents on the Nogi center situation.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  4. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    What's up with this single? What makes it so important? I must have missed something @.@

5. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I think she is not that a weak person but she does not like the pressure nor enjoy the position. One thing for sure, she is sensible.
    Unfortunately, her behaviour and character tend to make her a favorite of many. :D
    I hope she'll get support from the group.

Every single is more important than the one before since Nogizaka46 has to take over the AKB's castle !! :D
    I think some people refer to the fact that it is supposed to be the first single since "THAT" happened. I think "THAT" won't affect the 11th single since "THAT" did not affect the 10th although "THAT" happened exactly at the moment the single was released and "THAT" was really a hot subject during most of the commercial life of the 10th single.
    (I suppose every one knows what is "THAT", if you don't, it's nothing to matter about then ;) )

6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well, "THAT" broke out when almost all the hs stuff for the 10th single are already done with and paid with, soooooo

7. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    ^^^ yup, you're right :hmm:.... hum still thinks THAT won't impact the 11th singles sales... THAT may impact HS sales for Sayurin but Nogis fans will still love Nogis (or they never loved nogis then) and a good tune will get new people and even new fans... I'm an optimistic person :)

8. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    good day all~
    just going to add my two pence to the above discussion lol

regarding naachan, I agree she is not as fragile as she appears to be. There's a Mandarin idiom that describe it well I think, 外柔內剛, which basically mean someone soft on the outside but is actually strong inside. naachan might tears up easily, but she generally do achieve what her goals in past activities, be it the talking to stranger one in one of her bonus video, to attempt to play all the roles in one of the Principal, & of course the world famous bungee jump (which she did rly rly fast tbh, kinda putting everyone else that attempted before but took forever to shame xD )

on the possible impact of the incident toward sales, like I said it's hard to decipher but nonetheless we can try lol. Indeed we can't tell for 10th single's HS sales since it was concluded alrdy by the time of the incident, while for the album the rather pricey cost of Type C CDs (which is the one used for HS sales lol ouch) makes the sale slow in general so isn't rly helpful either. This leaves us with HS reports, the new HS blocks announced, & maybe blog comment counts to look at.

from the few HS reports I have read, sayurin's lane have certainly declined quite a bit. how much exactly tho is hard to put into number, since we don rly count & record these kind of things. Blog comment avg aren't showing an obvious trend in decline or increase either, & considering words of encouragement it's prolly isn't too useful of a data lol ^ ^;

that leaves the latest announced HS blocks total! which I will list below with comparison to block total from last single. only six events been announced so far, so almost everyone's gonna decrease since the absolute total blocks is decreased from 35 to 30. maybe they will add more events but we don't know for now. looking at it sayurin's block total is still the maximum of 30, so I'm guessing her HS sales, while certainly declined, is still relatively good, but that's a guess too rly lol.

So here's the number~ /o/
    From left to right are blocks total from 10th single, blocks total for 11th, the differences, & the member's name.

35 | 30 (-05) Nishino Nanase
    35 | 30 (-05) Shiraishi Mai
    35 | 30 (-05) Hashimoto Nanami
    35 | 30 (-05) Fukagawa Mai
    35 | 30 (-05) Akimoto Manatsu
    35 | 30 (-00) Ikuta Erika
    35 | 30 (-00) Sakurai Reika
    35 | 30 (-05) Matsumura Sayuri
    35 | 30 (-05) Wakatsuki Yumi
    35 | 30 (-00) Eto Misa
    35 | 30 (-05) Takayama Kazumi

33 | 28 (-05) Ito Marika
    31 | 28 (-03) Saito Asuka

33 | 22 (-11) Hori Miona
    29 | 22 (-07) Ikoma Rina
    26 | 22 (-04) Hoshino Minami
    31 | 22 (-09) Inoue Sayuri
    31 | 22 (-09) Nakada Kana
    25 | 22 (-03) Nakamoto Himeka
    31 | 22 (-09) Nagashime Seira
    26 | 22 (-04) Saito Yuri

26 | 16 (-10) Kitano Hinako
    19 | 16 (-03) Shinuchi Mai

19 | 12 (-07) Sagara Iori
    19 | 12 (-07) Kawago Hina
    14 | 12 (-02) Higuchi Hina
    19 | 12 (-07) Hatanaka Seira

10 | 10 (-02) Watanabe Miria
    12 | 10 (-02) Ito Karin
    12 | 10 (-00) Yamazaki Rena

12 | 06 (-06) Noujou Ami
    12 | 06 (-06) Kawamura Mahiro
    12 | 06 (-06) Ito Junna
    10 | 06 (-04) Saito Chiharu
    07 | 06 (-01) Wada Maaya
    07 | 06 (-01) Terada Ranze
    07 | 06 (-01) Sasaki Kotoko
    05 | 06 (+01) Suzuki Ayane

05 | na (-na) Matsui Rena

@DC2805 regarding your question on Rena's HS time, indeed it's not announced yet for 11th single. For previous ones she have always have 5 blocks scheduled, in one location only. I'm guessing they are trying to figure out when's the most appropriate timing considering her kennin duration, but for now I'm assuming we can only wait till it is announced before anyone can order her HS tickets.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  9. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

People unhappy with Rena's position, honestly, she fits the nogizaka style better than any other 48 group member (imo).

I hope she continues this kennin, because it will only help bring more Rena and more SKE fans to nogi. Really I can only see this as a good thing for nogi. It will increase their fans and popularity.

Just making up hypothetical numbers here, but for example, if Rena can bring an extra 15,000 people into the fandom, that is better for the group as a whole than if her kennin ends and her spot is taken up by an unknown 2nd gen member, who may only bring 1,000 new people into the fandom.

***and before the hate***:

I'd like to add that I am also REALLY frustrated that only two 2nd gen members have done literally ANYTHING so far, and I do feel Sony is really, really dropping the ball on this. But Rena is not the problem. The 2nd gen members NEED to get a lot more activities than they are already getting (more screentime/more songs/more anything). But this can happen even with Rena's kennin. I imagine Rena/SKE fans getting more and more into nogi, and then in 2016/17 or so when her kennin may end (my prediction), these fans can move on to another (hopefully 2nd gen) favorite member and still stay a part of the nogi fandom. Win-win for everyone.

10. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

I like the HS allocations for this single. It definitely indicates a move away from being overambitious and towards putting girls at a HS level where they're going to sell out slots.

11. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Looking at the 11th single HS block allocation, Miona is the member whose total block decreasing the most..Mmm, i think it's time to give other 2nd gen more spotlight.

So, this single will be released at March 18th..I think it will be more interesting it released at March 31st :p heat up the war :p

12. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    sry folks, I didn't find the time & energy to update for HS sales 1st rnd ending orz
    but here's 2nd rnd's sale, & someone's doing record-breaking-ly well!

11th single 2nd Round HS Result
    [​IMG]
    From left to right are: Rank, change in rank (compared to last single), blocks sold out, changes in blocks sold out, members' name.

01. (01.) 30/30 (+22) Nishino Nanase (sold out)
    02. (na.) 18/30 (+18) Shiraishi Mai
    03. (02.) 17/30 (+16) Fukagawa Mai
    04. (02.) 13/30 (+12) Hashimoto Nanami

05. (02.) 03/30 (+02) Akimoto Manatsu
    06. (na.) 02/30 (+02) Ikuta Erika
    06. (na.) 02/30 (+02) Eto Misa
    06. (na.) 02/30 (+02) Sakurai Reika
    09. (na.) 01/30 (+01) Wakatsuki Yumi         
        88/708(+77) Total
        78/640(+10) Last Single (Increases over 10th Single)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  13. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Damn, Ringo. Looks like the true effects of the scandal have settled in.

On a another note, this Top 10 would make a killer fukujin for next single.

14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Oh no! Ringo usually is on the board 2nd round. I hope she can sell all her blocks.

15. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    According to the lucky guys assisting the HS today, there are still plenty of people in the queue for Matsun (and the others)... and a friend in need is a friend indeed after all... There's also a nice shrine for our Holy Mother. :D

16. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Nishino sold out after 2 rounds?! :nosebleed:

The overall numbers are amazing as well, first time 4 members have sold out over 10 slots in 2 rounds :approve:

17. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    Ooooo so Maimai is now one of the Big4. Ikuchan is doing worse than I expected...

18. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

I'm surprised by Ikuchan's low numbers too. How many more rounds are left?

19. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    There'll be a round every week until the final event

20. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Can we still apply for the handshake or is that time out?