1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Attending AKB48 handshakes: how-to (work in progress)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Rhodes album pre-order are long over, so unfortunately you will not be able to attend the 2shots for that album. (AKB 2 shots usually only comes with albums, so chances are you're out of luck this year for AKB 2shots)
    Purchasing them online or elsewhere is also pointless as every ticket has the attendee's name on it which they will require ID check upon usage.

In short, you will not be able to attend any 2shot events during your stay. sorry.

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    You are correct, there is a 2-shot event for the 6th Album in Osaka on May 3rd. There are also events May 5th and 6th in Tokyo. However, the sales period (including the second chance period) has already come and gone. That isn't to say that there absolutely won't be another opportunity to purchase theater versions and get tickets. But more than likely that won't be happening.

In the off-chance that it does, you will need to set up an account with Chara-ani, complete with a Japanese mailing address where someone will not only be able to accept your package, but also pay the COD charged since the second chance applications can only be paid for in this matter. (This means a deputy service will not work)

I checked the NMB and SKE schedules since they are releasing new singles soon, but unfortunately they have no individual hs events schedules in your trip window. Sorry. :(

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Resale round. Do not give up!!
    I have won Sasshi and Miichan tickets role through resale round last year, though I lost Minami and Sayanee lol. Doesnt mean you stand no chance. Depends on your luck and availibility of the ticket. In fact, if your oshi slot is not sold out yet, like 5/10, then you will have high chance winning.

4. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    This is the first time I've heard of this. Is it done by chara-ani?

5. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    yeah, obviously. You dont know about resale round? Payment is strictly by Cash On demand. They usually conduct 2-3 times of resale round (depending on how many people didnt pay the CD during the time limit given or those who didnt turn up at the COD address/time.). For those who do COD payment, if you are not at home, you will be given letter containing your package so that u can contact post office. You have to contact the post office and pay it before the deadline expires. Usually, there will be people not paying their orders. Hence, chara ani conducts resale round. Its quite a common info.

PS: you can hope for zenkoku hs if anything else fails. but zenkoku hs can be very troublesome lol

6. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Nope, I didn't know about it; the Rhodes 2-shot is the first one I've ever applied for, and the only other event I've applied for was an SKE HS.
    Anyway, thanks for the information. How long after the original sales period is the resale round conducted?

7. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    they already conduct the first resale round few days after the round 1-8 payment deadline (not for the cod). but not sure whether they conduct another resale round or not. last year, they conduct resale round few weeks after the release date of the tsugi no ashiato.

8. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    It may seem like I'm dick slapping the guy, but rhode's resale is already long over. It is true in some special occasions resales CAN happen again, so technically speaking it's not IMPOSSIBLE but it's still more unlikely over likely.
    That being said, a lot of things would be considered possible with that basis.

Yes you can always hope for zenkoku HS. I'm not sure why @souchan48 would say zenkoku is troublesome but I think for first timers zenkoku will probably be a blast. It's just something you can't really plan long ahead for.

@ふざけないで It usually happens around 1- 2 weeks or so after the end of the last round. In some cases they can suddenly pop up even after the releasing of the single but that's usually an indication of pretty crappy handshake sales on certain days.

9. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Okay, thanks for the info, souchan and Sakuraism. I guess I may have missed the resale boat for the 2-shot, but I'll try to keep my eyes open for if they decide to hold another round.

10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    No problem :).
    @Sakuraism Oops. I didnt mean it won't be fun. Of course it will be super fun (e there are ways in which it is more fun than the big HS event)! In fact they usually do have live performances or live emcees during national HS. And you kinda have flexibility to decide which members you want to talk to on the spot, among members attended. I just said it is troublesome, as compared to the big hs event. Like first of all, the members who attend the national HS will be announced super close to the day itself (it has always been less than a month?). I have a fellow Minami oshi who plan a trip to Japan with the hope of meeting Minami, and a month beforehand it was discovered that Minami do not participate! But hey, japan is so fun that fotunately she couldnt say she waste her trip, fortunately. Akb blog and the 48g.jp is a good site to monitor the update. Not to mention , the queueing at the venue can be a mess and you will be surprised that you couldnt have as much flexibility as you think unless u spend the whole day there due to time constrant (But this is not always the case.) i havent been to big HS event after the Iwate incident, I dont know how much it has changed thou.

11. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    @souchan48 lol are you directing those info at me? I know the details about national HS, hence why I said it's hard to plan ahead for. I have been to zenkoku several times, heck I just wrote about one 4 days ago in the experience thread lol.

12. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I'm pretty sure they were just speaking to the thread in general. I don't think they were trying to teach you about events :D

13. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    no. I was just clarifying the fact that in case anyone think I said zenkoku HS was terrible because you seemed to believe I hate zenkoku HS.

14. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    Question: anyone here planning to attend any of the SKE48 17th single HS events around Apr-Jun?

(If you're thinking about going though, bad luck - the application period finished yesterday).

15. Joseph Chan

Joseph Chan Kenkyuusei

Hmm i c, if theres any HS events or 2 shot events around may3-6 in osaka and may6-14 in tokyo, (or sumwhere close in between), could anyone keep me updated on it? would be a good experience to go to these events. thanks

16. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I'm going on the 31st of May in Tokyo.

17. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I considered going, but the events I am in town for will definitely conflict with the Wasamin solo release tour. Anyway, seeing all my favorite SKE members at the Green Flash event. (Which by the way, explains why it is a benefit for FANS to have sister group members at AKB single release handshake events)

Not to be a jerk, but this question was just discussed in detail on this top of this page. In fact 2/3 of this very page have been dedicated to answering your question. I invite you to scroll up. But in summary, yes there are events. However, the sales periods have already come and gone.

18. Joseph Chan

Joseph Chan Kenkyuusei

I know there are already some answers up there, but i just want to see if anyone can keep me updated with these news for new events (or re-sales). thats all.

19. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Three websites (these lists are not exhaustive) which you can visit:
    1. 48g.jp

2. AKB OFFICIAL WEBSITE > schedule

3. Ameblo akb48

20. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    While we're at it, would you like a cup of coffee with that?

• Like Like x 1