1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Those Social pics are so old lol.

3. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

The other night I dreamed that mayuyu was 2nd in the ssk, I hope that she can win, but I am a bit afraid because of yukirin and sasshi fans, and that a lot of mayuyu fans seem to care less about this ssk, and they are using some of their votes to others girls, because she has already won one, I hope that this year the people don't relax and do not understimate the other girls, this year other fans are recolecting money , like the last year mayuyu chinese did, I am afraid that she will be third, if we do not do our best, if she is third, maybe akip would forget pass to the next generation, and put mako and others like center, and mayuyu can not be center anymore, and I want her to win another ssk, to get a better song and not a copy

4. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    The moment you underestimate your opponent's fans then that's where being a threat happens. Everybody will be out to beat her at the same time, it's easy to relax when you know you won one already. Winning just one is already hard so it puts more pressure on the girls who haven't won to do better.

5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  6. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

LOL, sometimes I think management want to make the ssk like the UEFA Champions League (football/soccer) curse where no team ever win the trophy back to back since the new format.

Anyway, I'd love to see Mayuyu to win again this year.

She has turned from cute cyborg girl into a beautiful woman and she's practicality the ultimate center of AKB48 lately.

It would be great if she will be the first one that win it consecutively.

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Agreed. This is going to be a tough challenge. Much like how the Super Bowl is these days, when our Seahawks tried to repeat a Super Bowl championship earlier this month, only to falter in the final minutes of the game, leaving the Patriots the last one to do so back in 2005...

It's pretty much tough business, indeed. Since AKB48 was formed, no consecutive repeat Super Bowl champions. And since the senbatsu election started, no consecutive repeat winners, even if Acchan and Yuko already won multiple times. And I have a feeling either Rino (Sashihara) is trying to get revenge on Mayuyu, or there's going to be a lot of wotas trying to vote for Takamina since she's graduating (if she ever gets in)...it's anyone's guess how this year's (or any year's) senbatsu election will turn out.

8. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Yup all mayu fans..we should gear up this year also..this year maybe was the last time we can make mayu name in akb history..also mayu in age where she should expand her career outside akb..
    This year of course will be very hard to mayu oshi defend the tittle..since people will tend to vote also for their other oshi..this year very tough indeed..its anyone game this year

9. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  10. Konoe

Konoe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What does it mean to be 'featured'? As in duet or Mayuyu is involved in a pv?

But wow, Maaya Sakamoto. That's a very big name especially in the anime industry. CIEL-KUN!!!

11. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    She'll be singing Triangler it seems. Also here's her comment!
    B-RxuS2CEAAEkna.jpg

12. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  13. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    its good news !! it means that Mayu's voice was recognized by miss sakamoto maaya... :approve: Glad for Mayu.. :blush:

*I hope that mayu still love anime like in the old days :XD:... beacuse lately mayu didnt really talk about anime things..

And this is for the best pairing in AKB history..

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  14. Conche

Conche Kenkyuusei

Thank you very much for your information Starlight^^

15. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Tomorrow we will know some info about Mayu on AKB's newspaper, it could be something about the drama, the collaboration with Sakamoto.... who knows

[​IMG]

16. Conche

Conche Kenkyuusei

17. Conche

Conche Kenkyuusei

This year is the 20th Anniversary for Maaya Sakamoto and Mayu is going to sing Triangler in her Tribute Album expected to come out on April 22nd!
    Other artists are going to sing other Maaya's songs in this album but Mayuyu getting to sing in this album was totally a surprise to us Maaya fans lol

In her comment,
    She is very honored to sing in this tribute album, and because Triangler was one of the songs she loves and often sings at Karaoke, she is very happy. It was a new challenge for her to sing this song because it is so different from AKB songs and her solo songs, and she would like many people to listen to her Triangler.

I am afraid to see the Nikkan Sports Paper tomorrow...I hope its about this Tribute Album or her drama and not about her Solo singe....its totally not the time for her Solo thinking of the Sousenkyo coming up... and because there is a higher chance that her solo is going to be an album rather than single..we would like to save our funds for the Sousenkyo.

18. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Found this, seems legit but could be a fake

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  19. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Detta~.. detta~ ..there will come the season.. the next rising star !!!

20. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/watanabe-mayu-mayuyu.82/page-951#post-981195

[​IMG]

Watanabe Mayu starring in a drama from April has been confirmed.

She is paired with Inamori Izumi. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izumi_Inamori

Also stars Inoo Kei (Hey!Say!JUMP) more at http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2048576/full/

Bookstore Girl airs at 10 PM on Tuesdays from April (Spring TV season)

No watermark pics

IMG_20150221_030554.jpg B-ThU0vCcAA7z2s.png

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015