1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny

FINALLY !!!

oh~ i cant wait for April now..

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  2. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

SWEET! Can't wait for April now.

4. Akbclaire48

Akbclaire48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Can't wait for this... one big step for her dream being an actress.

Mayuyu congrats, so happy :)

Eventhough a lot of members are aiming for the center position this year, i dont wanna lose hope. I am still with Mayu winning! So lets all work together to make her top again! :)

Thanks for the updates

5. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    BEST NEWS EVER TO WAKE UP TO!!!!!!!!! :D

Congrats Mayu!!!!! Having a drama in the primetime slot.. you're really one step closer to your dream :)
    Can't wait for Apr now!!!!!

6. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    march feels like more longer than ever :evil: !!! why we cant just jump into april !?!? why !!!?

realized about this... in those "bookshop girls" pictures there is three different volume !! Bookshop girl.. bookshop girl 2, and then bookshop girl 3 !! ...its that mean if this drama would make a "booming".. then its mean maybe there is any probability to this drama to made into sequel.. for three season !!! Hahaha :lol: *Just hoping... [hehe]

Maybe mayu will acted to be an schoolgirl who's had a part time in Bookshop ? OMG~.. if thats happen, than it means.. we could see Mayuyu in seifuku !!!! :^O^: *nosebleed* aah~.. seifuku sure would look good on her hahaha.

*maybe also she will sing for this drama theme <3 :D *just hoping again.. [hehe]

7. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

wow this is the very first time i am in mayuyu thread and is she the lead or co-lead actress ?? pairing up with my favourite actress inamori izumi is also great and can't wait to watch !!!

fyi : inamori izumi is from kagoshima prefecture, same hometown with yukirin and also the 'IT' girl at the moment, miyawaki sakura

8. Ruki

Ruki Kenkyuusei

So much good news in one day!! Mayuyu singing Triangular (MacrossF!!!) and confirmation of drama... April just can't come any sooner!

Super important points about Mayuyu's casting of this drama:
    • Mayuyu had never got drama role outside AKB-relation before (SabaDol! is still produced by AkiP)
    • She 'suddenly' got appointed on a Golden Prime Time Drama slot (peak time for tv shows, have more general audiences. Most AKB drama is off-peak/late nights)
    • It's not easy to get role for Golden Prime Time Drama, especially for newbie
    • Not to mention she got the Leading Actress role right away... for a Golden Prime Time Drama
    • Which never happens before to any active AKB members since Acchan (Yuuko got leading actress for Prime Drama after she graduates AKB)
    Summary: Mayuyu is the second AKB member after Acchan who got Leading Actress Role for a Golden Prime Time Drama, without any experience of non-AKB related drama beforehand. Yes that's how great Mayuyu's accomplishment is.

So proud of Mayuyu :cute: Hopefully the drama will be good and open up more chances for Mayuyu!
    Btw, this drama is going to be broadcast by FujiTV, which aired AKB Sousenkyo live. Now if only we can get Mayuyu won 1st place again... [hehe]
    Let's do our best for the election this year too!! Not time to relax, this year is going to be harder than ever.

• Like Like x 1
  9. the lover

the lover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    No
    Oshima san already did it back in 2011, co-lead a getsuku drama, which is better time slot than Mayu's drama which will broadcast Tuesday 10 PM

10. Ruki

Ruki Kenkyuusei

^If it's true then my bad. I was not sure about her 'leading' status on 2011 drama since there were 2-3 ppl main? on "Watashi ga Renai..".
    Plus the thing about "lead only after Acchan" was also said by AKB NewsPaper in 755:
    [​IMG]

Then again, if Mayuyu is third - after Acchan & Yuko - it's still a very good accomplishment :)

11. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Translation of tweets by Aono Kei (author of Shoten Girl, the book Tatakau! Shoten Girl is based on)

[​IMG]

Translation of Mayuyu's comments on her lead role in Tatakau! Shoten Girl

[​IMG]

Translation of Mayuyu's comment on being part of Maaya Sakamoto's tribute album

[​IMG]

Today's newspaper

[​IMG]

Morning TV news coverage on Mayuyu's new drama

if the video does not show watch the video here

Mayuyu at a theater production? Monty Python?

[​IMG]

12. CSEA

CSEA Kenkyuusei

OMG, Many good news!
    Can't wait for the drama and Triangler song.
    Really happy~ :banana:

Thanks for the updates everyone. <3

13. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    I uploaded a new siggy image for this drama! It's been a while since Sousenkyo 2014.

B-WXW-4CIAAQUYp.jpg

Promo underway in bookstores!

B-WILuQCAAAwhjy.jpg

14. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Fight ! Bookstore girl ! Fight ! Mayuyu !!

Aprill !!!! :wall:

"Beatiful people always look beautiful no matter what they wear" [hehe] Hey !! That Mayu-ppoi !! i'm agree with that.. she's always look beautiful no matter what she wear.. *Iyaah~ somehow i feel envious with mayu..

And if i'm not wrong, in the picture below.. a man who standing in the midle !! is that the man who's work with sashihara in "sashihara no ran" !? ehh !! moshikashite~.. a new bangumi !? for Mayu !? Moshikashite !!! .... "Mayuyu no Ran" !!!? waaaa~..!! *Sashihara no ran is very
    funny bangumi !! you should watch that guys !! mecha omoshiroi !!*

15. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48
    I'm really proud of her, you go Mayuyu. Show them you're not another typical idol. :worthy:

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

17. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So... Can someone tell me what the drama is about? [hehe]

Edit: I found out!

"Inamori Izumi and AKB48's Watanabe Mayu will be starring in the FujiTV Spring 2015 drama "Tatakau! Shoten Girl" (Fight! Bookstore Girl) which will be shown in the Tuesdays 10pm timeslot from April onwards. The drama which is based on the same-titled novel by Aoino Kei, features two bookstore employees who are exact opposites fighting against each other in the workplace. Inamori plays the role of Nishioka Riko, a single 40-year-old employee at a longtime bookstore in Kichijoji who worked up the ranks from a part-timer to become a full-time employee while Watanabe plays a 23-year-old newbie employee Kitamura Aki who enters the company through connections. This drama will feature Watanabe in her first leading role in a drama. Filming begins in early March and co-stars include Daito Shunsuke, Tanabe Seiichi, Suzuki Chinami and Hey! Say! JUMP's Inoo Kei."

http://doramaworld.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/inamori-izumi-akb48s-watanabe-mayu-to.html

18. CSEA

CSEA Kenkyuusei

The drama have kiss scene? Ahh I shouldn't worried about that lol.

I want to buy the book(bookstore Girl). But It doesn't have English Ver. Right?

19. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^It sounds more comedy/drama from the synopsis. There may be some romance, especially given that Inoo Kei is in it. That's just a guess. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how Mayuyu acts in those situations!

20. milo

milo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    'Tis good news, I've been hoping she'd have another drama since Sabadol.