1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2014 Stage48 Member Ranking (All Votes Counted!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Submitted my votes! Had a really hard time in deciding my rank. I used one of those ranking websites twice but wasn't happy with the results.

I guess Takamina will win again this year? Specially after the graduation announcement. Last year there were some surprises for me as for who got negative votes, so I'm curious to see who will get negative votes this time besides the obvious members.

2. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Done voting my list :1st: Hope that this year the rank will change much

3. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ah~ still need 12 posts (48 posts made). Will I make it in time? :^^;:

4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Emmm, i'm not counted in the first post but i already send my ranking... i had made something wrong?

5. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I sent mine a few days ago and I'm not counted either :confused:

6. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Admin

Oshimen:
    48 x 404
    Twitter:
    48nefi
    I guess your rankings are counted but ithebigc has been busy and that's why your names are not in the opening post of this thread. Neither there is my name on the list in first posts even though I sent my votes around 1,5 weeks ago. Don't worry ;)

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    My votes are in. Finally. :yikes:

I need a drink or three.:^^;:

Sneak Peek?
    No negative points used. Just like last year.:D

• Like Like x 2
  8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

In fact, the same thing happens every year... Some people get a bit nervous because their name is not on the list, but there are a lot of votes and it takes some time to count them all (and, of course, ithebigc has his human life too!! ;)).. If you still don't see your name, dont worry, sooner or later it will be on the list. Besides, before the event ends I'm sure he will ask those who still can't see their name on it to PM him. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    karles48 is correct. If your name is still not in the OP, it just means I'm still counting. If there's any problem, you'll get a PM from me, unless the problem was that your post count was below 60, in which case I just ignore you because you didn't even read the first rule :p

Anyways, this is the your last reminder! There's a little less than 6 hours left before the end of the voting period, so get them in! That's the only way to guarantee you'll be represented. Otherwise, depending on the number of people who are late, I'll have to decide whether to allow late rankings or not, but there's no guarantee there. You had 2 weeks after all :) I of course will be counting well past the end of the voting period, so that's the only reason I would even entertain the idea.

EDIT: Added this as two different questions in the FAQ in the third post, just in case

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  10. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Finally the time has come to vote again,already submitted a moment ago, it took a long time to make the rank since so many new members and events in 2014 that effect it,now it's time to sit back and relax to see the result

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Finally... I brainstormed so hard... and sent the vote...

• Like Like x 1
  12. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    OK what is an "OP" and how could I check?
    Sorry I'm busy so I don't have much time to read all the posts

• Like Like x 1
  13. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Admin

Oshimen:
    48 x 404
    Twitter:
    48nefi
    OP = Opening Post (means the first post of this thread) :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  14. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Actually found it a lot easier this year than last ... which probably means that I've probably forgotten someone I should be giving quite a few points too ....

• Like Like x 1
  15. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    voted ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Hmm it won't let me pm you?? Gives me a server error whenever I try. Any idea what might be causing it? I worked hard on my list and would hate for it not to be counted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

I only know about this until today :(
    I hope my ranking still count since this is my first year to participate the poll. It will be suck if it didn't make it :cry::cry:

• Like Like x 1
  18. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    hopefully I voted in time...

• Like Like x 1
  19. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48
    Oh wait- forgot that I have less posts. Whatever.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Some people are still sending me rankings even though it's almost 2 days past the deadline. Please stop, you all had 2 weeks to submit them. Being late a few hours is understandable (a day is pushing it) but stop submitting them when even the title of the thread says voting is closed :hmm:

As far as how I'll deal with late rankings, I'm still deciding. Normally I'd just ignore them all, but there are 21 late rankings which is quite a bit :wall: I obviously can't just keep accepting them (because then what's the point of a deadline?) but I don't feel like disregarding them all would be right either. I'll post here regarding how I'll deal with those when I come to a decision.

Now, for everyone that did submit a ranking, I'm still counting them, so the only updates will be in the OP when I add the names of people gradually. As long as you submitted on time, yours is guaranteed to be counted. However, check to make sure you wrote the point values next to each member. It should be

1. Takahashi Minami (+15)
    2. Oshima Yuko (+10)

and not just

1. Takahashi Minami
    2. Oshima Yuko

If you forgot to put the point values next to each name, please resubmit the exact same ranking in the same conversation/message except with the point values. This is by far the rule most people forgot. As long as the original ranking's timestamp was before the deadline of March 8, 12 am JST, your resubmission will still be counted. I can easily see the original time if it's submitted in the same conversation once again. This just saves me time from having to PM you individually if you forgot the point values.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.