1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

----

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by rka, Mar 14, 2015.

1. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

Last edited: Oct 15, 2023
  2. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm including graduates

(W CENTER)
    00. Yamamoto Sayaka
    00. Takahashi Minami
    ( W CENTER)

3. Itano Tomomi (She always makes dance really cool and effortless)
    4. Minegishi Minami (Probably top dancer in AKB48 EVER)
    5. Akimoto Sayaka (need reason? ><)
    6. Matsui Jurina
    7. Sashihara Rino (not really excellent dancer, but her expressions and sometimes mistakes make the choreo more enjoyable)
    8. Acchan (She just have to be included. )
    9. Kitahara Rie
    10.Kasai
    11. Nattsumi
    12.Miyazaki Miho
    13. Oya Shizuka
    14. Okada Nana
    15.Tano Yuka
    16.Umeda Ayaka

3. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

lol Jurina does not belong on any best dancer list. Sayaka isn't a good dancer as well. And Acchan? She's good but I wouldn't say great.

If it comes to dancing, Sayanee, Miyuki, Umechan and Ishida Anna from SKE must be included.

4. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

Yukiko anyone?

5. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48
    ^ Agreed. My imaginations though : (excluding graduates)(not including SNH, JKT, and Nogi)

21 members (this is realistically / based on popularity/pushes too)(I don't know much about HKT so sorry if this list is wrong)
    IN NO ORDER :
    • Yamamoto Sayaka & Matsui Jurina wCenter
    • Umeda Ayaka
    • Miyazawa Sae
    • Abe Maria
    • Tano Yuka
    • Aigasa Moe
    • Kawaei Rina
    • Mukaichi Mion
    • Goto Moe
    • Ishida Anna
    • Kinoshita Haruna
    • Kizaki Yuria
    • Saito Makiko
    • Watanabe Miyuki
    • Matsui Rena
    • Kato Yuuka
    • Tsuzuki Rika
    • Tashima Meru
    • Kumazawa Serina
    • Tanaka Natsumi
    AKB48 - 7 members
    SKE48 - 6 members
    NMB48 - 5 members
    HKT48 - 3 members

Position :
    Yamamoto - Matsui J
    Watanabe - Matsui R - Miyazawa
    Kawaei - Umeda - Kizaki - Tano
    Saito - Tashima - Ishida - Kato - Kinoshita
    Aigasa - Tanaka - Abe - Mukaichi - Tsuzuki - Kumazawa - Goto​

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I agree to ur opinion actually. I honestly do not know about other sister groups. It was strange because I included some because people said they were good dancer (i.e Jurina). Because when we have cool dance routine in AKB, she is usually expected playing major role (i.e 1st row). About Sayaka thou which Sayaka do u mean?

About Acchan, I just put she there because I like her my pace perf. If It is about being best dancer, ..

7. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Yea, in fact I find Jurina to be a pretty awful dancer. She's very energetic but she can't pull off smooth hip hop moves. Her UZA performance with Tomchin was really pretty embarassing lol.

and eh, Goto Moe can dance?

8. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48
    IMO, yes, I really like her dance when I watch Team K LODs [hehe] I think I coincidentally included a lot of Team K members because their stage + Zenkoku Tour have many dance songs.

9. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Muto Tomu?! I think she's better in projecting rather than dancing :^^;: I like her close-ups by the way.

My list: (not in any particular order)
    Sayanee
    Yuko
    Umechan
    Ricchan
    Sae
    Karen
    Manami
    Tomochin
    Miichan
    Yuria
    Tano yuka
    Mion
    Milky
    Nao
    Nattsumi
    Abe maria
    Wasamin ( i like her more when she dances) :p

And of course Minami, thru a lot of practice and experience even though sometimes she still a beat ahead in her choreo

10. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

• Miyazawa Sae
    • Umechan
    • Tano Yuka
    • Acchan (honestly, she carried the responsibility of leading the dance forever and sets the standard. She Was pretty good)
    • Oshima Yuko (for sure...energetic and cheeky smile)
    • Itano Tomomi (understated and classy)
    • Kitahara Rie (under rated)
    • Akimoto Sayaka (absolutely)
    • Takahashi Minami (usually quite precise)
    • Then....some eye candy

Sayanee - don't think so, she is popular member, doesn't put in her near a top dancing level from all that I have seen of her.
    Sashhihara - of course not, even though I am biased for sure, but wouldn't be in top 100

11. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48
    Should've put Kawaei instead of Tomu so edited.

She's considerably good.

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Have seen a reasonable amount of Sayanee, still don't rate above the average at all. I have no favourites in 48G aside from Wasamin, so not influenced by apparent popularity. Though there are many girls I have not seen who maybe better than all these. Sayanee is average.

13. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Kinoshita Yukiko as ultimate 48 dance center for life. :^O^:

14. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

if ske have 2nd gen, then akb have 12th gen for their best dancer

my list for akb best dancer
    - Kawaei Rina
    - Iwata karen
    - Tano Yuka
    - Muto Tomu
    - Takahashi Minami
    - Minegishi Minami
    - Kizaki Yuria
    - Okada nana
    - Aigasa Moe
    - Goto Moe
    - Taniguchi Megu
    - Mukaichi Mion
    - Ichikawa Minami
    - Kitahara Rie
    - Morikawa Ayaka
    - Abe Maria

center kawaei (full of bias :p )
    i know megu, manami and moe still green but for their generation, their dance are the best..just wait couple of the years ;)

15. moonlit

moonlit Member

Eeeeh, if selecting from HKT, It would definitely go to Ui Mashiro. She's an entire level above the rest. I was really impressed with her recently.
    I wouldn't pick Motomura, because I have seen her good performances, average ones and that one Arashi no Yoru ni wa where she was worse than the other 3.
    Kumazawa and Tashima too. Ui Mashiro prob too. Rikopi is quite nice. Hazuki too.

Funny enough I ALWAYS enjoy watching Lemon dance. After she transferred to NMB she also stopped hopping around so much and blends in very well. Sayanee and Milky from NMB as well.

Agreed, Tomu isn't a good dancer. Actually Yuko herself said she isn't. Her movements are often less precise than other members performing, but she is very very good at projecting, she performs with so much joy, that you end up looking at her and not the others XD
    Taniguchi Megu left a good impression on me.
    Okada Nana, Aigasa Moe, ... hmmm I haven't seen any LODs as of late of anything other than HKT and even that a while ago |D
    ah, wait, Izuta Rina :D

16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    lol, most of the so called ALL48 groups is basically a list of POPULAR GIRLS WHO I KNOW ABOUT AND CAN DANCE WELL thread

most of them wouldn't even ranked in the top spots for best dancers in all48G

anyone ever heard of Tsuzuki Rika?, doubt anyone care enough to put her in their list

so yeah, without knowledge of all 48 g including less popular members, pls try and not make another ALL48G best dancers

this is another mess and basically a joke (not directed at you, rka, i think the intention of the thread is great, but the posts that claim all48, uh uh, not so much) like the vocal thread which should be called POPULAR GIRLS WHO I CAN SING WELL AND I'M INCLUDING THEM SINCE THEY'RE THE ONLY GIRLS I KNOW thread, where Wasamin is nowhere to be mentioned over and over again simply becuz of the I DON'T KNOW HER

17. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Someone did mention her tho. Well she's not too bad, but she tends to look abit too crazy for my liking.

18. Edgyeiji

Edgyeiji Kenkyuusei

Your comment could not have been more obnoxious. Not everyone has the time to get to know ALL 500 girls in the 48 kingdom. It's a lighthearted thread. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just because you know more than some people does not make you an expert. But even if you are an expert, do try and eat some humble pie.

19. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    wait people list sayanee but not milky...
    i think milky is better than sayanee maybe not as powerful but milky dances fluid...

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    you know what i mean, and Rikachu is just an example, it's not like i would actually put her in my list (or would i), but the main point here is that many of the so-called 48G list is just basically a list of popular girls who can do something good enough, it doesn't really reflect the state of the whole 48G

again, one might actually think so, so of course this is only my opinion, it just seems funny to me since if we're being serious, we can never rank these things truthfully

@Edgyeiji never said i was an expert, did i?