1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?
Zaebore
Last Activity:
Jan 20, 2022
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 171 95
Dislike 4 2
Agree 64 99
Disagree 1 2
Funny 0 0
Winner 26 26
Informative 3 4
Useful 0 0
Forum task done 0 0
Wiki edit done 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 5
Bad Spelling 0 0
Dumb 0 0
Birthday:
Oct 25, 1996 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

Zaebore

Kenkyuusei, Male, 27

An idol fan from the beginning until the end. "It starts with me and ends with you." Dec 31, 2018

Zaebore was last seen:
Jan 20, 2022
  • There are no messages on Zaebore's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 25, 1996 (Age: 27)
    Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    I'll try to compromise as much as possible and try to see everything or just about everything up to a certain degree. I want to see what living in the internet is like which is my goal for research and study purposes. My involvement with the community is to gain experiences. To extend on the word/term experiences every person's judgement of their experiences as compared to others is all quite a bit different but feel free to judge what experiences mean to you as I continue to grow and expand upon what it means to me.

Signature

There is no greater or lesser form of what an idol is. Everyone is an idol in their own rights. The degree of an idol is measured by your commitment of what you contribute to your life and the lives of others. In a dream of it's ultimate form there is no mistakes of what an idol is or can be. To find the truest of aspirations... From where does it truly begin?