JoltFiend's Recent Activity

1. JoltFiend replied to the thread [Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir).

If it's like what happened with Kitsune, the card will be first and then the song to be released later. EDIT: The song's been released.

Feb 28, 2021 at 8:18 AM
  2. JoltFiend replied to the thread [Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir).

I wonder if there's any reason they lowered the number of members to four for 30%, although I'm doing okay filling in all five slots...

Feb 26, 2021 at 12:18 PM
  3. JoltFiend replied to the thread [Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir).

I think if you clear the game's cache, it might drop the space taken? Click on the icon on the bottom right of the home screen and the...

Feb 24, 2021 at 12:52 PM
  4. JoltFiend replied to the thread Fujiyoshi Karin (Karin) / 2nd Generation.

Yeah, that's Hono with her hand lower than it should be. [hehe] I thought the writing on the left shoe was "Who is ready?", but I'll...

Feb 23, 2021 at 1:36 PM
  5. JoltFiend replied to the thread Masumoto Kira (Masumo) / 2nd generation.

I like the fact that the first thing to be done is to take a picture before helping her get out of her predicament.

Feb 23, 2021 at 2:48 AM
  6. JoltFiend replied to the thread TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - ).

I wasn't sure what to expect when I heard "Derby Games" last week, but after seeing today's episode, I enjoyed it a lot. I wonder if...

Feb 22, 2021 at 1:42 PM
  7. JoltFiend replied to the thread [Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir).

It definitely looks like different types per round, this round being Keyakizaka focused. Maybe round 3 will be Hintazaka focused?

Feb 22, 2021 at 6:58 AM
  8. JoltFiend replied to the thread TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-).

Kira stuck in a chair is the best thing I've seen so far.

Feb 22, 2021 at 6:56 AM