1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?
kazemori
Last Activity:
Mar 26, 2019
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 12 3
Dislike 1 0
Agree 4 1
Disagree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 2 1
Informative 5 1
Useful 0 0
Forum task done 0 0
Wiki edit done 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 1 0
Bad Spelling 0 0
Dumb 0 0
Birthday:
Oct 16, 1987 (Age: 36)
Home Page:
Managing Director, Epic Circle Productions, Epic52

Share This Page

kazemori

Kenkyuusei, 36, from Connecticut, USA

Kasyiwagi Yuki Solo Tour of Japan happening now! https://yukiring.jp for details. And buy her new digital single while you are there! Jan 31, 2019

kazemori was last seen:
Mar 26, 2019
  • There are no messages on kazemori's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 16, 1987 (Age: 36)
    Home Page:
    https://epic-circle.com
    Managing Director, Epic Circle Productions, Epic52
    I suppose that I should start by saying, I am a major lover of Japan, both modern and traditional. I love so many things about Japan that I get overwhelmed trying to list them all. My spiritual beliefs align very closely with Shinto.

I love pretty much everything about the 48/46G. I discovered them pretty late, but thanks to AKBingo and YouTube, I am pretty decently up to speed. I would say that I actually became a real fan of AKB around 2015, and have been deeply immersed in AKB Research, as well as Idol Research, for most of that time. So immersed that I have read what is in-between being in-between the lines, and came to understand the mechanisms behind AKB, and fell even more in love with the project!

I am currently building a production company, Epic Circle Productions, whose goal is to get Creatives projects out in to the world, by functioning as a cooperative studio (sharing ideas and talent to make things work). My personal project within Epic Circle is none other than Epic52, which, you may have guessed by the name, is very similar to AKB in both structure and function. We, for the time being, bear no (none, zero) affiliation with AKB, its subsidiaries, members or staff, though would certainly consider it moving forward, after we've proven ourselves. The songs and music will of course be different, J-Pop has an incredibly small market share here in the US. We aim to custom-fit to the American audience, without sinking as low as American stars have. I do hope that you will check us out once we've debuted!

I am a DD, but I love Kasyiwagi Yuki the most. Why Yukirin? Her voice is beyond incredible. I love both her natural appearance, and her Idol look (with make-up). She loves being an Idol, and clearly has a lot of fun being on stage. Her reactions are always amazing. There is so much more that I could say, but it would take weeks! Just watch her, look at her, listen to her! Yukirin Time is great! She became my standard for a relationship, if you can't measure up to Kasyiwagi-chan, I'm not interested, lol.

Also! Make sure that you check out Sasyihara's =LOVE! They. Are. AWESOME!

Signature

I am basically a 48/46G DD and =LOVE MD I might be an Aki-P Osyi too
    Eternal Kami-Osi:<3Kasyiwagi Yuki<3 W-Ni-Osi: Watanabe Mayu, Sasyihara Rino
    Sakamiti W-Osi: Nagahama Neru, Hirate Yurina Variety Osi: Minegisyi Minami
    Team B Osi|Kami8 Osi|Keyakizaka46 Osi|NONAME Osi|French Kiss Osi

Individual Osimen are far too numerous to list, I pretty much love them all
    Yes, I use 日本式 romanji, Hepburn is awkward and leads to improper pronunciation