1. Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) 21th Birthday Fan Project: Click here for details and make sure to participate! The deadline to send in your submissions is August 31st!
kerukeru
Last Activity:
Aug 7, 2017
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 1 0
Dislike 0 0
Agree 0 0
Disagree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0
Old 0 0
Bad Spelling 0 0
Dumb 0 0

Following 1

Birthday:
Mar 8, 1999 (Age: 18)
High School Student

Share This Page

kerukeru

Kenkyuusei, Female, 18, from Toronto

I can't pick between Anya and Kayoyon... I need a new oshimen now that Hirari is gone! Apr 5, 2017

kerukeru was last seen:
Aug 7, 2017
    1. kerukeru
      kerukeru
      I can't pick between Anya and Kayoyon... I need a new oshimen now that Hirari is gone!
    2. kerukeru
      kerukeru
      I've been so tired lately! Idols can cheer me up, hopefully.
    3. kerukeru
      kerukeru
      As someone with professionally diagnosed PTSD, I'm not pleased we're now diagnosing idols with it based on nothing but online comments...
    4. kerukeru
      kerukeru
      Honestly Hirari could knock me unconscious and I wouldn't even care I love her so much
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 8, 1999 (Age: 18)
    High School Student
    Oshimen:
    Hirata Rina
    Heya, I'm kerukeru! If you'd like to use my real name, please feel free to call me Tomoyo <3

I'm 18 years old, and I'm currently back in Canada in the hopes of graduating high school here and attending university somewhere in the country, but I was born in Tokyo! I like to consider myself part of both countries, as I've spent so much time in both.

A few facts about me!
    - Right now, I'm living in Canada again, but I spent the last few years in Japan. I've been back and forth for a while now.
    - I'm a gyaru
    - I'm very dedicated to activist causes (I do work with Me to We)
    - I'm a lesbian
    - My only talents are making weird faces and makeup :^^;:

Let's all do our best and be friends! I love meeting new people, so don't be scared to message me!!!

Signature

HIRATA RINA, Ogasawara Mayu, Takita Kayoko, Kinoshita Momoka, Murashige Anna!