Old 0 0
Bad Spelling 0 0
Dumb 0 0
Birthday:
Nov 16, 1999 (Age: 18)

Share This Page

maman

Kenkyuusei, Male, 18, from Indonesia

higher the achievement You reach, harder to keep it up, even more to get the more valuable one. And shortcut sometime make you to be weaker. May 22, 2018 at 2:10 AM

maman was last seen:
May 22, 2018 at 6:44 PM
  • There are no messages on maman's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 16, 1999 (Age: 18)
    Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    1. Keep support her just like when she in the bottom, it give me more courage and power.
    2. Initially, always hard for me to keep cool and stay in right attitude after saw haters badmouth her or didn't recieved a fact about her good achievement and recieved about her bad news so easily even though that news was rumor or even hoax. Because my impatience, one of the member who I know in Sasshi thread gave me an affirmation to enjoy her activities and ignore what haters do because that was something haters always do with some varied reasons but have similiarities. But as time goes by, I can't stop laugh silently when I saw the haters do that, and glad even more after read her life story:cool:.
    3. Maybe make a question make you feel little bit shy, but ask is something helpful.

If thread about Sasshi increase less than 5 replies or thread about =LOVE increase less than 8 replies each day, I will change my motivation quote in status message. I will change 1 between 3 quotes (2 short quotes and 1 story quote) about me too in right timing.