1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.
maman
Last Activity:
Aug 20, 2018 at 11:57 PM
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 94 109
Dislike 0 0
Agree 15 9
Disagree 0 0
Funny 4 1
Winner 3 2
Informative 23 13
Useful 11 8
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 1
Old 0 0
Bad Spelling 0 0
Dumb 0 0
Birthday:
Nov 16, 1999 (Age: 18)

Share This Page

maman

Kenkyuusei, Male, 18, from Indonesia

Quote for a month: Even though I still not impressed with the condition around here lately, but I'll tried to make all impressed and glad. Jul 13, 2018

maman was last seen:
Aug 20, 2018 at 11:57 PM
  • There are no messages on maman's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 16, 1999 (Age: 18)
    Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    1. Keep support her just like when she in the bottom, it give me more courage and power.
    2. Initially, always hard for me to keep cool and stay in right attitude after saw haters badmouth her or didn't recieved a fact about her good achievement and recieved about her bad news so easily even though that news was rumor or even hoax. Because my impatience, one of the member who I know in Sasshi thread gave me an affirmation to enjoy her activities and ignore what haters do because that was something haters always do with some varied reasons but have similiarities. But as time goes by, I can't stop laugh silently when I saw the haters do that, and glad even more after read her life story:cool:.
    3. Hard as always to see her activities decrease each time, the same goes to when hard to get positive review in reality. But well, that mean I need to try harder than before:).

If thread about Sasshi increase less than 5 replies, thread about =LOVE increase less than 8 replies each day, or I get less than 3 Positive rating. I will change my motivation quote in status message (with some exception). I will change 1 between 3 quotes (2 short quotes and 1 story quote) about me too in right timing.

Signature

(Sasshi + Thread + Idea + Useful + ((New+Old)*Member))*(Myself + Believe + Positive Thinking + Creativity + ((Helper + Caring)*Nature)) = Hopefully