1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.
Mana
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 238 0
Dislike 0 0
Agree 0 0
Disagree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0
Old 0 0
Bad Spelling 0 0
Dumb 0 0

Share This Page

1. kim.kulz
      kim.kulz
      Hi there :D I have a problem... Could you help me please? T^T
      温泉にも入ったんですけどね、、、、
      いやぁ。愛美ちゃん。美音ちゃん。ふふふ
      Here is a part of Naanya's G+, "いやぁ" << I don't know what does it means :(
      1. Mana
        Mana
        Hi :D I think in this sentence, "いやぁ" means something like "well..." it's like something you'd say to start a sentence. Naanya talks about going to onsen and then she says "Well, you know。 Manami-chan。 Mion-chan。 Fufufu" (she's implying something about them or about their bodies maybe? Who knows XD) I hope this helped :D
        Aug 13, 2015
      2. kim.kulz
        kim.kulz
        Aah thanks a lot! It's very helpful ^^
        Aug 13, 2015
    2. Muhammad Fajrian
      Muhammad Fajrian
      ok i get it, your information is vey usefull.. oh i almost forgot, me and my friends has open the donation for sosenkyo votes for naanya. have you got channel or person that responsible or get used to buy the ticket vote without CD? i want to know about it, ASAP

Thank you
      1. Mana
        Mana
        For now there is no one, as soon as someone starts to sell voting codes without CD, I will make sure to tell you ;)
        Mar 15, 2015
      2. Muhammad Fajrian
        Muhammad Fajrian
        Ok Thank You for your Information, you can contact me on email if you want to
        fajrian12@gmail.com or
        markrevista@yahoo.com

Regards
        Mar 16, 2015
    3. Muhammad Fajrian
      Muhammad Fajrian
      hello again, it seems there be an announcement from today, is it true senbatsu sosenkyo will be released on 20th may? if it's true the voting period will be open next to day after released yet?
      1. Mana
        Mana
        Hello, for now it's just a rumor (that information comes from a store) but management will surely announce the next single release date and all details at least 1 or 2 months before the release and before elections. The voting period starts as soon as the single is released. :)
        Mar 15, 2015
    4. Muhammad Fajrian
      Muhammad Fajrian
      hello there, did you find the host for buy the ticket vote CD next sousenkyo?
      1. Mana
        Mana
        Hello! I don't think they will start selling votes now, once the next single (after Green Flash) will be announced, then the sales will also start. I'll post about it on Naanya's thread once it happens. For now, it's too early. It's nice that you're so supportive of Naanya... ^^
        Feb 27, 2015
    5. Usagi Chan
      Usagi Chan
      What's the title of paruru's short horror drama? (there was a link on your signature <3)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Mana
        Mana
        Yes I watched Maji 3! Actually it's one of her first roles so she was new there. I think she's fine in Maji 3 and not as bad as people say. for me I love the season & they're idols so I don't expect amazing acting (season 1 & 2 also has some average actors). Paruru & Annin are Ok for idols. and besides we know how Paruru got better now she's really good and always cute in all her roles <3 ;D
        Sep 19, 2014
      3. Mana
        Mana
        I really love Maji 3 (all seasons too) & also Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou, did you watch it? it's a drama she did in 2012 also at same time as Maji 3. it's really good and she's so cute there. I love the story too. You should watch both Maji 3 & Bakaleya! I love Paruru as actress & I love her roles <3
        Sep 19, 2014
      4. Usagi Chan
        Usagi Chan
        Oh that's right she just got into acting back then lol you're right her acting has gotten better now lol not yet but it has been on my "what to watch list" for quite sometime now lol it's just that i don't want to run out of paru/akb related, movies/shows/etc to watch lol XD but i cant wait to watch bakaleya, paru's partner was pretty cute too they look cute together<3
        Sep 20, 2014
    6. Reyklam
      Reyklam
      I like you! Paruru and Owada Nana are great! :D
      1. Mana
        Mana
        lmao Yeah it always surprise me when I find people who like the same members as me. it doesn't happen a lot XD
        Aug 25, 2014
    7. cubozoa
      cubozoa
      1. Mana
        Mana
        lol now it doesn't feel like stage48 anymore here XD haha. Btw I saw your message on tumblr so I directly come here to reply ;D

I just finished editing my dp and siggy, it all dissapeared when I arrived ;A; the new forum is alright, I think they still have things to fix like some emoticons missing, videos/pics aren't embed anymore (I saw in my old posts XD)...
        Apr 3, 2014
      2. Mana
  • About

Signature

Favorite members all-time ♡ Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi, Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena,
    Shimazaki Haruka,
    Yamamoto Sayaka, Shiroma Miru, Miyawaki Sakura, Kawaei Rina, Kato Rena, Owada Nana✧˖°

Team 8: Yamada Nanami, Okabe Rin, Kuranoo Narumi / Okabe Rin 「Kimi wa Boku da」 LIVE✧˖° / Love Naanya♡
    Nogizaka46: Ikuta Erika, Shiraishi Mai / Keyakizaka46: Hirate Yurina, Nagahama Neru / (TWICE♡)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]