1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Reveen's Recent Activity

1. Reveen replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

I said that months ago and was pooh-poohed here

Mar 22, 2019 at 5:56 PM
  2. Reveen replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

that's it, I've got the new concept for Niigata's tourism agency, it's "Niigata - Stalkers Paradise" ,set to the background music of...

Mar 22, 2019 at 10:18 AM
  3. Reveen replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

That part of the statement is puzzling because it's doesn't tie in with what Maho said on twitter but it is very like what Bunshun and...

Mar 22, 2019 at 9:13 AM
  4. Reveen replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

Ariola are their record company, not their management. They are managed by AKS. If Sony had been in charge they might have hired...

Mar 22, 2019 at 3:51 AM
  5. Reveen replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

Absolutely, it's time management dealt with bullying within NGT, we must all row in behind AKS and their f̶l̶u̶n̶k̶i̶e̶s̶ lawyers!

Mar 22, 2019 at 1:34 AM
  6. Reveen replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

Well she stated verbally and in writing that members were involved in this and implicated certain members through other means so she's...

Mar 22, 2019 at 1:07 AM
  7. Reveen replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

Meta-Wil :hehe: Really they should sue Maho for libel and slander and bring it into a court under oath...

Mar 22, 2019 at 12:53 AM
  8. Reveen replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

I seem to recall that Maho mentioned on a showroom stream last year that RKJ was in their contract, @cisalpine might be able to confirm...

Mar 21, 2019 at 11:03 PM
  9. Reveen replied to the thread Takahashi Ayane (Ayane).

phew! Normally when a member says "I have an announcement on Showroom" it's a grad flag :hehe:

Mar 21, 2019 at 8:17 PM
  10. Reveen replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

The extra security measures were put in at NGT lanes to stop patrons telling the culprit members what they actually thought of them....

Mar 21, 2019 at 7:13 PM
  11. Reveen replied to the thread Jo Eriko (Jo).

aye, whenever she breaks up with her current bf

Mar 20, 2019 at 12:20 AM