1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.
SilverSoul46
Last Activity:
Jun 24, 2017 at 7:16 PM
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 1 0
Dislike 0 0
Agree 0 0
Disagree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0
Old 0 0
Bad Spelling 0 0
Dumb 0 0
Birthday:
Apr 1, 2002 (Age: 15)
Student

Share This Page

SilverSoul46

Kenkyuusei, Male, 15, from Philippines

I'm probably the youngest here but I wanna do everything I can to help! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ Feb 22, 2017

SilverSoul46 was last seen:
Viewing thread [GENERAL] The Keyakizaka46 Thread, Jun 24, 2017 at 7:16 PM
    1. SilverSoul46
      SilverSoul46
      I'm probably the youngest here but I wanna do everything I can to help! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 1, 2002 (Age: 15)
    Student
    Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui
    Konnochiwa, minna-san! So, what to say...

I guess I could say that I'm an avid fan of Keyakizaka46! Yeah, I think that's enough to keep ppl going. But here's the downside, Keyaki-chan is the only group that I like so far. But they're enough for me :)

My Kanji oshi is Kobayashi Yui (Yuipon) and my Hiragana oshi is Takamoto Ayaka (Pon-chan) :inlove:

I'm watching all of Keyaki's shows, and so far, I am still struggling to find English subs of the episodes :( So, instead of just sitting around sucking my thumb in the corner, I wanna contribute in some way to you guys.

I'm currently translating a KeyaKake episode right now (just one yet, but I am planning to translate more) and I am planning to translate a few PVs from the 4th Single. Because I want to help more people to watch the show conveniently.

A big downside though. I am super lazy :cry2: But I will do my best to make my effort for this, because I really love Keyaki.

So yeah, I'm pretty new at this. Any kind of help is appreciated :D
    Nice to meet you all! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!