1. Following SNH48's official break from the rest of the 48 Group, the SNH48 section will be retired on April 1, 2017. General threads for it and its sister groups can be created in the Stage48 Idol Emporium as with any other idol group, but it will no longer have it's own subforum to make way for STU48 and BNK48.
  2. A request for donations - please see here
SilverSoul46
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2017 at 9:28 PM
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 0 0
Dislike 0 0
Agree 0 0
Disagree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0
Old 0 0
Bad Spelling 0 0
Dumb 0 0
Birthday:
Apr 1, 2002 (Age: 14)
Student

Share This Page

SilverSoul46

Kenkyuusei, Male, 14, from Philippines

I'm probably the youngest here but I wanna do everything I can to help! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ Feb 22, 2017

SilverSoul46 was last seen:
Mar 29, 2017 at 9:28 PM
    1. SilverSoul46
      SilverSoul46
      I'm probably the youngest here but I wanna do everything I can to help! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 1, 2002 (Age: 14)
    Student
    Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui
    Konnochiwa, minna-san! So, what to say...

I guess I could say that I'm an avid fan of Keyakizaka46 (*cough* it has taken over my life *cough*)

My favorite song is, I think, Kimi Ga Inai. But I love all of the songs though. And my fave member is Yuipon!

I'm watching all of Keyaki's shows, and so far, I'm still struggling to find English subs of the episodes :( So, instead of just sitting around sucking my thumb in the corner, I wanna contribute in some way to you guys.

If anyone wants, I'm open to edit the grammar of the English subtitles of the Keyakizaka shows. Because (modesty and pride aside) I'm a bit well-versed at English, and I want to help more people to watch the show conveniently. A big downside though. I am super lazy.

So yeah, I'm pretty new at this. Any kind of help is appreciated :D
    Nice to meet you all! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

P.S. My fave animé is in my name. Can you guess what? :3