1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

tuxedo_gin's Recent Activity

1. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

You constantly argue in bad faith, wlerin. You clearly want everything to be rainbows and happy and back to normal. I'm sorry, but it...

Mar 25, 2019 at 11:47 AM
  2. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

The other members don't have to suffer. Management is choosing their own face and profits over the safety and well being of the group...

Mar 25, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  3. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

I don't know. I think continuing to be a thorn in their side and forcing them to fire her is a much bigger F-you.

Mar 25, 2019 at 7:43 AM
  4. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

Sorry, but how is this saying nothing? [私も会見を見ていて、結局納得していない] She directly says she does not buy management's explanations. She said...

Mar 24, 2019 at 6:04 PM
  5. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

He's a troll and he feels invincible because of money and the powerful people he can call on. He hasn't clearly broken any laws so the...

Mar 24, 2019 at 1:01 PM
  6. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

I don't think you should let them off the hook like that. There is no evidence that management is behind the "prostitution". That makes...

Mar 24, 2019 at 7:02 AM
  7. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

I think the HS event did go pretty well for management. I swung by their section of the hall and lines were short but not empty. The...

Mar 23, 2019 at 6:51 AM
  8. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread AKB48 Team 8 (Idols who go meet you project x Toyota).

16 entries for the 5th anniversary concert and 6 for the Shizuoka tour and all losers. These girls are popular.

Mar 22, 2019 at 11:03 PM
  9. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread Attending AKB48 handshakes: how-to (work in progress).

You could also get refunds on them if you have the CD and such to return. Alternatively you could just keep the ticket as a souvenir. I...

Mar 22, 2019 at 11:00 PM
  10. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

I’m at work so I can only half listen but it does seem like at least some of the press are asking some good questions, and most of the...

Mar 22, 2019 at 2:20 PM
  11. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

It's not really shocking that the team of three lawyers closely related to the management of the group and who have a financial...

Mar 22, 2019 at 9:55 AM
  12. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

Unless she took member D to meet with them to demand she explain herself. We just don’t know all the facts and we need realize we won’t...

Mar 22, 2019 at 9:27 AM
  13. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

Yeah, I think the fact that Maho told them to wait on the first floor (and they did) and then went to a park to talk to them makes it...

Mar 22, 2019 at 9:25 AM
  14. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

Seems a couple folks here would celebrate, too.

Mar 21, 2019 at 9:46 PM
  15. tuxedo_gin replied to the thread NGT48 Assault Case.

That's quite a reach, friend. There absolutely were not more staff IN the lanes. As I said, every single lane I went to had just the...

Mar 21, 2019 at 9:32 PM