1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

5th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by halcyon, Jul 19, 2021.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogizaka46 new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

Nogizaka46 new video

Nogizaka46 new video

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Deadline for applications extended for 24 hours until 5pm on August 11th due to website congestion and server failure today... :^^;:

3. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

Now I wonder if there will be a new member who only managed to apply because of this extension, they could make a big story about that [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  4. halcyon

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    The final 2 rounds of the auditions are being held in Tokyo this weekend, with the member candidates being selected on Sunday. Nothing on whether this will be made public knowledge straight away.

The member candidates will then go into their traineeship from the beginning of October until December when the 5th gen members will be selected. The last couple of weeks of September will allow time for any member candidates outside of the Tokyo area to relocate.

• Informative Informative x 7
  5. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Can't wait to see them being introduced later this month! we might get from 11 to 14 new girls this generation.

• Like Like x 1
  6. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Excited to welcome what kind of girls Nogi will be having asap but at the same time even new 4th gen hardly experience senbatsu & get to appear in Koujichuu. I hope they can distribute the chance for senbatsu & expand the number of members present in studio, it's better if they can learn variety directly.

7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Are they really going to be introduced this month before year end?? Any date?

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Even the official website have no new updates. Just over a week left so hopefully we'll get something in the coming days. I'm looking for that next good singer now with Ikuta about to leave. Wish there's plenty of them.

Edit
    [​IMG]
    :drool:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    The new members shall be unveiled either today or tomorrow and introduced in NogiChu this Sunday if we look at the timeline. I can't wait to see what the fresh new blood will bring to the table.

10. halcyon

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Unlikely. The synopsis for the first Nogichuu of 2022 is the 2021 B-Grade News Grand Prix.

I honestly don't think the 5th gen girls will be announced these last few days of December as planned. There were delays reported earlier when the final round of screening was split due to the State of Emergency announced during the time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I know this will not happen. But what if suddenly there are young girls lined up at the back while Nogi is performing Kikkake at Kouhaku. Yeah, I'm just daydreaming. :hehe:
    Wish they can at least post profile pics on the official website just like the Saka joint audution. Is there any floating around? Guess we just have to wait for the final selection. Hopefully we'll see them early January.

12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    It's actually a good idea to push new generation at Kouhaku Uta Gasen.:cute: But I hopping for Kimi no na wa kibou or Nandome no Aozoraka :^O^:

13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think at this point is better to introduce them early 2022.
    Never liked the idea of a december 2021 debut: december is already the month of 4ki debut, and 2021 seemed too soon especially since we had a 2020 of lot of suspended activities and with 4.5ki debut too.
    I think sounds better to say that 4ki debut is in 2018 and 5ki debut in 2022.
    The 5ki needs to be very good so no need to rush and let's give management time to build a strong gen to introduce.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

Probably the most logical reason they wouldn't appear at Kohaku is because odds are a number of them will probably be too young to attend and what would be the point to only debut a part of the next gen?

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I hope they debut them soon so that if there’s any that can be in the new year new adult ceremony that they get to participate in it. It would do the new member well to be amongst this years Nogi new adults — a formidable number there. That is if they did pass some candidates that would be adults this new year.

16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 1
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    So at least we know 5th gen officially exists and selections finished LOL now they just have to present them :D
    It will probably happen after the next pending graduations (Shinuchi and Hoshino)? I guess so.
    Maybe around 22 february since it's Nogi's debut 10th anniversary.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah. I guess they are real.

To debut on the 22nd of February, 10th birthday, would be a real shock. Although, I wouldn't put it past them. If it was on the 22nd, then they wouldn't get any special day for them. On the other hand, they would then be known as the 10th anni genreation.

There were other rumors on the internet that they may debut in between the 2 grad ceremonies on the 11th. But do you believe anything you read on the internet?

19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    of course it's real, Mayutan herself on that showroom said she met 5th gen once and here's where the news started.

And of course I don't believe on that rumor, it comes from the same matome news who said that 5th gen would debut on 28th december first, and then, that they would have debut at kouhaku. :D

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Hopefully we see them soon so that they can participate in the 10th BDL in May. Someone's gotta sing a graduation song!!

I saw a translation on twitter that said Mayu only met them once. So I wonder if she met them after they've passed the auditions or before?

Interested to know how old the eldest is and then how old the youngest.