1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Adhisty Zara (Zara) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by CherryBlossom48, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Current 17 y.o Zara
    quite stellar, still she is

[​IMG]

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Zara's latest commercial
    recently with 3 or more ads with chocolate related, zara's like living in willy wonka's world
    she's the brand ambassador of @chocolatos_id

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  3. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Latest pics from her IG Zara reprises her role as "Euis" in Keluarga Cemara II as the film's sequel.
    The first movie was a huge success for Zara which granted her two awards*

[​IMG]
    Zara with Nirina Zubir, a prominent actress who plays mother in Keluarga Cemara
    at the exotic misty area where the family's home settles.

*Zara also received two other awards from another movie. The whole four awards achieved only just in one year (2019-2020). Quite phenomenal for teenager/17 y.o actress.
    Google search keywords "Adhisty Zara film awards".

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  4. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Seems like Zara trended on Twitter few days ago for all the wrong reasons again...

(Since I didn't care for these stuff, what was it?)

5. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Basically someone in her 2nd acc closefriend list leaked the video that she kissed with Niko Al-Hakim (Okin). Other than she's a public figure the main reason that this is problematic is that she's only turn 18 on June while Okin is 27 years old with not really nice reputation when it comes to relationship. There people pointing out that this relationship has been going on for awhile which make it more problematic since that measn Okin potentially groom a child

6. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I try searching around, I read that their relationship was rumoured to have been going on since before the guy divorced his now ex-wife. Though the person who claims that is a fortune-teller.

https://amp.suara.com/entertainment...-zara-perusak-rumah-tangga-rachel-vennya-okin

Take it with a grain of salt. I'm rather out of touch with Indonesia's gossips and I have no idea whatsoever about their gossip sources' credibilities, or lack there of. But what I know for sure, the country sure does like their celebrities' gossip, every channel has a morning and evening show dedicated for celebrities' updates, those shows like to be sensational and so rampant with gossips, gossips and even more gossips.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  7. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Very late OT: On SNS (Twitter and Instagram) gossip accounts are also popular with local netizens, to the point they also talk about/go after internet personalities.