1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Ohoho Naanyan

Ohoho Naanyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    I agree with @chiuchimu . As much as I root for Taizou and Naanyan, I can't help but feel suspicious of him. :|:|
    As for now, I think Sora or Taizou could be the Ookami-kun. I can't really tell why Sora makes me feel that he is the Ookami, but he exudes the aura of Ookami. LOL :^O^::^O^: I don't know if what I said make sense. I'm going crazy.:^^;::^^;:
    Taizou on the other note, shows so many mysterious clues. The ring, and fact that he's coming back. Just to stay a little longer to fool the girls, maybe?

Oh, my heart goes for Kisa. He must've liked Naanyan so much that he sacrificed his spot so that Naanyan can be happy with the one she prefers. :cry::cry::cry: I hope Taizou is not the Ookami tho. :/

I was wary of Asaya in the first few episodes because he seemed to be quite aggressive in approaching Aya, but afterwards, I think it's just his style. LOL. He seems to be persistent and doesn't stray from his target.

Takumi.. Hmm, he's the shy type I guess. The one that is easily discourage. [hehe] He gives up every time any of the girls give him the 'not interested' signs. I'm happy to see that he finally gets to show off what he does best. Oto should just give Sora up, and move on with Takumi. He is a decent guy. ;);)

I cant wait for the final episode!! I hope Naanyan won't choose the Ookami-kun.

2. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Today is the day of the revelation of Ookami. truly waiting with bated breath

We still don't know who's the wolf. Guess Nana really did like him and maybe he did too (watch Taizou's part on 9.5)since she doesn't want to know the truth, they respected it and kept it a secret. but guess what, she's gonna have a few work with him and Rinne. I'm sure they already know who it is. Only one couple that was made...

I'm still confused with Sora and Taizou. I hope it's Sora cuz he dared to play with Rinne's soft heart

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  3. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

I see. So Naanya refused to know Who is the wolf. I Think Nana and Taizou might go on to become a couple at this rate. Seems like she really trust himpunan.

But how Come they didnt reveal the wolf yet? Isnt this the Last episode?

4. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

They
    The show wanted to respect Nana's choice of not wanting to know and decided not to reveal who he is. Some speculated that it was Taizou since he removed his wolf ring in the end. I think only the cast will know. Or the show would probably reveal it later. Only 2 people were happy that day.

If Taizou really isn't the wolf, they're really gonna date. She seems serious about him.

Also, Naanya's instagram has surpassed Mion's although just a bit.

5. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

The wolf is revealed. Just check one of the boys instagram. I wont say Who is it.

Btw, it seems Sora and Asaya are going well with Rinne and Aya. They posted their 2 shot picture together.

As for Nana, she only posted their griup poto, guess she want to keep her fans feelings.

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Can you PM me who it is?

7. Ohoho Naanyan

Ohoho Naanyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Aww this is killing me.. Im aching to know who's the wolf.. :(
    Can anyone spill the tea?

Edit: nvm. I found it. Lol. I knew it!!

8. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

Just check their Instagram Man. I dont want to spoil the tea. It would be better if you were to know it yourself.

Btw Nana actually posted her picture with Taizou on her Instagram story. Declaration of love? ROFL. Well, I cant read Japanese so I cant say much.

Edited. Nana actually posted in her Blog that she liked Taizou but she couldnt confess. And the time that they spent together is truly precious. Good for her. I hope they can go on.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I want to watch the last 2 episodes so much but I can't find them anywhere TT
    Do you know where I can watch them without the need for VPN?

10. chiuchimu

Can someone just PM me who is Ookami?
    Or give me the link to the instagram that says who the Ookami is?

11. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

There's a lot of people on twitter who are curious about Taizou-Naanya relationship (I'm also one of them) She mentioned on her blog that her feelings will not change, I wonder if it's the same for him too.

Along with new followers, she did gain a few haters. Who are obviously butthurt fangirls who are jealous that he actually likes her back. I think I'm gonna restart the show, now that I know their feelings in the end.

Can they release the full cinderella time.

Obviously Naanya liked him from the first meeting. I wondered how about Taizou. I think it started from episode 5, she's the only one who trusted him fully and that probably told him that she's the one.I'm pretty sure she was happy when they met again

12. Jugodai

Jugodai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    If you really think about some of these boys aren’t ugly more like handsome cute guys that girls will chase over. And choose to push side guys away that’s aren’t ugly but Ight and straight Like the guys that aren’t marked down. So I can see where this is going to be honest with ya. I show you what I mean

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  13. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    uhh can please someone tell me who the wolf is?

14. chiuchimu

^Yeah I know. It's not a lot of work to supply a link. Why no one help? What's the deal?:confused:

15. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    Found the link... since nobody was sharing it idk if I'm supposed to share it or not... so I'll put it under the spoiler and delete it if asked to

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  16. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    Thank you very much..
    But it seems that you put too much slash "/" at the end of the link. :^^;: Clicking it straightaway will get you nowhere.
    It'll work if you delete an extra "/" at the end [hehe]

17. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    Oops sorry, I had copied and pasted it from my phone and mustve accidentally put an extra /... I will fix it

18. chiuchimu

Thanks for the link but I don't think there is anything about who is Ookamikun. If that's the so called link then a lot of people don't know what they are talking about. :^^;:

19. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    Oops then I'll blame Google translate and my lack of knowledge in Japanese language for my misunderstanding... like he posted a pic of him being behind the wolf costume and Google translated it with a part saying he was i thought this was the Instagram post everybody was talking about...

20. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2