1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yagura Fuuko (Fuuchan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Re: Team M - Yagura Fuuko (Fuuchan)

With Haruppi and her transfer as kennin member to team A, this team definitively looks like a Ace training house lol.

I'm very happy about this. It really means management put high expectation on her to lead Team M as a capable Ace. And she was one of the few in NMB that caught my eyes so i'm defintively looking forward her grow in new team A.

2. oddball

oddball Member

Re: Team M - Yagura Fuuko (Fuuchan)

Well I guess that is the idea, and maybe with Yui going from NMB they plan to get her more involved in AKB and move her up again in NMB.....

3. milkyuko

milkyuko Kenkyuusei

i think what happen is yoshimoto finally realize their mistake on focusing their pushes on team N.. thus the Jo situation. they learned their lesson so they are pushing Fuuchan and transferring NAna.. so Team M would have media attention and steady followers. i wouldn't be surprised if they also push shu.. its only a matter of how they will do it..

but i'm so happy with all the attention fuuko is gaining nowadays.. i would definitely be surprised if she won't rank. apparently i heard she's really good in handshakes too..

4. oddball

oddball Member

And maybe more importantly this moves shows that management has taken an interest in her for the 48 family as a whole maybe showing us that Fuuchan has a good future to look forward too in AKB/NMB :awesome:

5. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af6tHlsrm0c[/yt]

Fuuchan :inlove: I'll give my vote for Fuuchan!!!

6. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Let's get Fuuchan to Senbatsu. [party]

Okay, prob being a bit too ambitious. Let's get her ranked atleast or top 40 like she asked.

7. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    does anyone know when the announced kennin position will start their performance at AKB theater?

Fuuchan for example?

8. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm well the old concurrent positions seem to be ending (Rie has just had her last SKE performance for example) so I would not think it would be that far into the future.....

9. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Fuuchan poster for sousenkyo

[​IMG]

10. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Fuuchan is the 4th member from NMB that caught my eyes. I think it was either Fuuchan or Nana, but Fuuchans Ha! Close ups in the MV :cute:

I did not know that she became a part team A. Since I watch team A LOD's. So this is a good thing :XD:

11. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Fuuchan #59 in prelim result. i hope in the end, Fuuchan will be able to rank higher. I'll definitely give my vote for fuuchan. After all her hardwork as the team M center, she deserve votes from fans.

12. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    in your translation, Fuuchan said that she was frustrated.

Was she frustrated because she expected a better rank? Or she is naturally anxious considering this is the senbatsu sousenkyo?

I thought she was more popular than Jonishi kei, but i was wrong...

13. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I think she's so nervous becoz she feels insecure about her rank (well, all the members feel the same). It's just a prelim result. We don't know what will happen in the final result. Maybe her rank can drop or rise. Or maybe she won't make it I to top 64. Based on HS event, Fuuchan is more popular than Keicchi. But, it's just prelim result. I'm sure, in the end fuuchan will get higher rank.

14. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    note that "frustrating" was a translation from the word kuyashii, which can also imply regret.

like "i should've worked harder to have better results" or something like that.

15. oddball

oddball Member

So she was not the pleased with her result is what the translation says?

I would say that while not being stunning for fuuchan getting 59 in the prelims is pretty much not a bad start......

16. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

She would not be pleased with S48 ranking either. :fp:

Where you Fuuchan's fans at? Seem I'm the only one that voted for her so far. :cry:

17. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Good results for first, Fuuchan [clap]

I'm sure next year, she will increase the rank

18. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    unlike Iriyama Anna, Fuuchan was really happy and thankful to her fan. I like this attitude!

Her rank is a good start to pumps up her new kenning position. Everything is on track to increase her exposure and popularity.

She really caught the eyes of everyone with her beauty.

19. oddball

oddball Member

Yeah I think she was truly happy to rank and it's nice that that showed across during her speech :inlove:

20. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

first post in fuuchan thread!
    please be kind to me fellow fuuchan fans!! :) :)

i first noticed her when she got concurrent member in team A.
    and i search any info about her, watching some NMB performance, and finally, i become fans of her.. [hehe] [hehe]
    she's really beautiful.. :inlove: :inlove:

and yeah. congratulations of her to be ranked 43!
    she shines brightly when she deliver her speech (at least for me :lol: :lol: )