Yagura Fuuko (Fuuchan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I think Fuuchan will be placed in 5th position in NMB hierarchy. NMB still have Maachun. Maachun is NMB top member from the start and she's management fav too. I don't think sousenkyo result will effect the hierarchy made by management (remember Nana-Ainyan rank in sousenkyo last year?). But, let's see on the next NMB single. Btw, I love Fuuchan's speech in sousenkyo. She doesn't want to just follow her senpai. She wants to be someone who can push NMB forward together with her senpai. She's a hard worker and has big motivation. When Fuuchan was announced to hold concurrent position, Milky wrote in her blog that she doesn't worry about Fuuchan.despite Fuuchan's outer appereance, she's an ambitious girl. Ahhhh, those things ,ale me want to support her more.

2. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    ^^
    Jo couldn't take the pressure mainly cos of SayaMirukii's WOTA keep on bashing her for attempting to take over the group center's position. And sadly for Jo, she doesn't really have anyone around who can teach her how to handle those pressure and be her support.

Paruru is different, she have the Kami7, Team 4 and Yuihan supporting her every step of the way.

^
    I'm still quite sure Keicchi is holding to no.5 seat in the NMB48 hierarchy. She is riding the waves of push recently, and a bump to take over Nana's spot in Team N's performance instead of Maachun is a sign that management is looking to push Keicchi to a higher profile.

Although Maachun have a greater personality and variety skills, Keicchi have a more appealing outlook.

At any rate Fuuchan still have a long way to grow before she can be on the level of her Team N senpai. Hope she is able to receive some form of push, else without those media exposures, her chances of shining brighter is harder.

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I would argue that the loss of Jo was a critical setback akin to Minarun's 'scandal' right as Team 4 formed. M has reformed quite nicely around Fuuchan, Shimarena, Keira, Airi, Ayabaa and Yuipon, and with the inclusion of Nana, I think M is going to get there close to N really soon. Fuuchan has stepped her game as well, so I think she's ready to shoulder the burden of being an ace.

I think Maachun has hit her ceiling as an idol at the current moment. She does a bunch of things well and is a core member of NMB with a stable fanbase, so I think she's in a great position as we focus more on Keiichi's growth, and eventually, Miru. Ripopo I'm hoping for more of too.

4. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Losing Jo not only hurt M, but the group on the whole as well. Jo was the only other member outside of SayaMirukii who is of top tier quality, if she is still around and with the growth of Fuuchan and Shuu.. NMB48 can reach even greater height.

I agreed with Maachun having hit her peak already, she will still grow but at the pace of Nana now. Which is gonna be small growth.

Ripopo didn't get as much growth from her concurrency, she joins Riichan on the bench now. Yeah Team M is growing very well, BII as well especially since WOTAs is shooting Shuu up into the spotlight.

Management really needs to set up more TV programs and such for Fuuchan... her current screentime is... almost non-existent (unless there is programs that I don't know of... )

5. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Jo was the result of management asking for too much too fast. I wouldn't even say she was ace material. She was just way too raw. Later in her stint she improved and settled into a good niche, though.

Still, I really like Team M post-Jo, as they have a really cool identity than before when they were so Jo-centric and reliant and carried a typical idol image. With that said, Fuuchan has really settled into a great role. At first I didn't like her since she played the one-dimensional cute idol role, but she's improved immensely across the board. She has presence when ever she's on camera and developed one heck of a sense of humor. If Team N is SayaMilky, Team M is Momoka/Fuuchan. The dynamics couldn't be farther from each other.

As for all the popularity of everyone else, I'm really just waiting for some sort of original stage.
    Maachun was expected to be the 2nd best singer by the members themselves. Can you imagine her with her own ballad tailored to her singing qualities?

Alas, 'tis not to be.

6. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    One interesting thought that I had recently was that as long as we have team shuffling, graduations and transfers, we're never going to get new stages. Even if Aki-P is physically capable of writing the amount of songs necessary, as long as teams are shifting and he's losing people, he's never going to be able to write songs that fit them because the teams will always be in flux.

I remember now that stages are created with certain members and units in mind, and so when I see all these graduations, it's just like "Oh, well there's goes any chance we have at new stages".

So I hope things calm down soon, so we can actually get new stages.

7. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm that's true, I think a lot of girls do well by having songs associated to them and this of course will not happen whilst all these shuffles, waiting stages keep going on......

I think it would be great to see Fuuchan (and others like her) to get songs to call their own but the chances of that happening....... well we will hope for the best,.......

8. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    If I was to honestly think about it, stage shows and new stage songs are not really worth it in terms of business. If you want to build a national product, restricting it to a small-capacity local theatre is not the way to go.

That's why I'm always disturbed with the whole theatre business since I'm not really sure what it's role is in the grand business plan.

Nevertheless, at least Fuuchan centered Fuyu Shogun and does a decent job with it. And when I think about it, the Namba Teppoutai is an awesome unit. Nothing says cool like Fuuchan and Keila brandishing guns while Shu and Uuka unload bullets on shady looking Japanese people, lol.

And Shiori. :cry:

9. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Realistically speaking, they give out enough good stuff with the singles and B-sides to make a stage. I mean, those B-sides and special groups are made with certain people with mind, so they're basically stage songs. Like, Teppen Tottande could basically be its own stage haha. So even though we may not officially have an N3, I feel like some of the stuff is original enough to be a stage.

10. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Theater is the root of AKB48 Group.

Without the small size theater and its performance, AKB48 may not grow to their height as of now. And certainly, most of the members whom aren't senbatsu members wouldn't have supporters at all.

I'm not sure if everyone agrees with me, but most of the WOTAs gain their oshimen through theater performance. Its only from theater performance that one can really notice a member, since its 1 out of 16 plus units performance.

In a concert there is just too many members, anyone in 3rd 4th line aren't even noticeable.

Yes, theater isn't profitable, but it the main marketing strategy that makes AKB48 more successful than other groups like Momoiro Clover Z, E-girls, Super Girls, Morning Musume and even N46.

Without theater, HS events are worth less cos people will know go for Senbatsu members cos they are the only people who is noticeable.

11. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    No one was arguing against the theater as a whole. They were arguing whether creating a new stage would be necessary. People are going to attend theater shows no matter what they're performing, and with such fluid teams now a days, the necessity of an N3 is debatable.

But yeah, theater shows are necessary.

12. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

I thinking everyone noticed this in the Dance Ver of "Bokura no Yuriika" that Fuuko is dangerously thin and it's making me worry for her [worried]

13. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Yes, people will still come to theater no matter what stage the team perform. But, for a team to have its original team stage is a pride. Team M still have looong way to get original stage (even N3 is still just a dream).how happy M and BII was when aki-p gave them first original team song in teppen tottande album.

14. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm, I think it's pretty worrying if they think that people will just turn up whatever (even if in reality it's true) I would just like to say that...

And that eventually they will run out of old stages and people will get super fed up of them but not yet.....

And OSR is right, maybe more than needing new songs to keep it fresh or anything like that it's the pride that goes with it that's important....

15. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I believe original new stage will come in due time.

Its not just as easy as Aki-P writing the song, but preparing the choreography, the costume sets...etc

Its not just 3 AKB48 stage that is waiting, its almost every Team in Japan and Overseas.

If WOTAs aren't understanding the situation and demand things to be like the factory produced Kpop, then its just sad that people don't appreciate the effort and meaning of original stages.

16. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Hello there, my senpai in translating NMB48 blog and G+ update, OSR48-san! :)
    Nice to meet you in here, may need some help about this forum stuff, dewa...yoroshiko onegaishimasu! :XD:
    Even so, Team M’s Idol no Yoaken stage performance
    was chosen as the stage MVP in Omoidaseru Kimitachi e Stage performance. Even I'm not watching their performance live, I'm proud of them. Proud of Fuuchan...She's proud as well of the Team M. :cute:
    Teppen Tottande!!! :XD:

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    It looks like perfection has his limits...she can't cook at all! Just look how burnt this omelett rice is!

I will cook for her anytime though <3

18. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Fuuchan's omelet is horrible. But she said she has confident with her curry. Her mother and little sister praised her own made curry. btw, if it comes to family she always mention mother and little brother. She doesn't live with her father?

Ahh, nevermind

Fuuchan can be a great teaser :awesome:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCmfIKdgVJU[/yt]

19. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Does anyone have a pic of her little sister? or mom? :hehe:

20. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Well, the stalker quality of this thread has escalated quickly. :D