1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ayana Shahab (A-chan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Per April 1, 2018 Ayana will be in double team KIII and T as well as team T captain.
    Wow!!
    Ganbatte ne and congrats!

Source: official JKT48

2. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. tgsk48

tgsk48 Kenkyuusei

she was counterpart of SNH48's Sun Zhenni
    Ayana was half Yemen-Arab, Sun Zhenni was quarter German-Jew
    Yemen-Arab was majority of Palestine territorries, German-Jew is one of Jew's majority in Israel

I'm understand why SNH & JKT was never meet
    If meet, Achan & Jenny was look like representation of Israeli-Arab war
    :lol::lol::lol:

4. tgsk48

tgsk48 Kenkyuusei

Yes, even Jenny hefself was permitted MV shooting in Dubai, EUA :lol:
    If EUA knowing Jenny was quarter Jew ? [hehe]

Sorry OOT

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    BTW Ayana not having seijin shiki? This is an unfortunate because she maybe not Japanese citizen but she's still a Japanese.. Maybe because Japanese living in Jakarta didn't hold this ceremony

@Nabilott @tgsk48 just browsed Sun Zheni on Wiki48. Zheni is an undergirl, Ayana is a kami 7 even Ayana is sousenkyo runner up. Well, need a good move from Ayana oshi to at least keep Ayana in kami 7 next year.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  6. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She is a halfie not full japanese. Unless she has Japanese nationality I don't think she'll do seijin shiki.

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, both of Indonesia & Japan don't allow dual citizenship.

BTW, is there any other member of ALL48 who is halfie that ever reached kami 7 on sousenkyo? Yuko is quarter not halfie.

8. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

ay hrk jp id 60th.JPG

Ayana and Haruka at the Japan-Indonesia 60th Anniversary last night.
    Haruka's comment after the event: "Ayana as the MC was so great".

9. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Just strange to see Ayana who usually calm and cute looking very very angry, well she's the future team T captain tho

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ayana announced that her sister earned S.Ked then her sister would join KOAS to earn dr so she's officially a medical doctor, then she can take specialization or pursuing MPH or MARS.

11. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Ayana in the middle of shooting for Pocari Sweat with Yuki Sasou.
    29094594_589192081414818_3728847686779011072_n.jpg 29090712_606171669723007_1718254031006072832_n.jpg

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Finally there's another half Japanese girl in JKT48. It's Erika Ebisawa Kuswan. Well I hope JKT48 will always recruit half Japanese half Indonesian girl at least 1 girl every audition.

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yes she is. She has 2 surnames, Kuswan is her Indonesian family name from her father & Ebisawa is her Japanese surname from her mother. Still lack of info I know but she spent primary school in Jakarta then moved to Japan in middle school attending Indonesian school. After graduating middle school, she returned to jakarta alone to join JKT48, attended a boarding school. She applied JKT48 4th gen when she met Yuriva but didn't pass final audition I dunno if she applied 5th gen but my friend who had her contact said that she often to and forth Jakarta & Tokyo. In 2017 she graduated from highschool & passed SBMPTN to faculty of public health of University of Indonesia. Looks like she had college leave now because her status in Ristekdikti database is inactive because she had JKT48 audition. She should return to UI when new term begins next August. Ah sorry for talking not related to Ayana. just wait when Erika got her own thread.

14. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Woah, left the ristedikti for jkt48? I wish her succeed in jkt [and soon seeing her in the upcoming single :)].
    It's okay talk about her here . we're all impatient with the nu interesting gen6 member . Perhaps needs separated gen6 thread .

btw, what is ristekdikti? xD

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ristekdikti isn't a university. It's minister for research, technology, & higher education. It has database for colleges & universities students. Erika is a student of UI majored in work health & safety.

Here's Erika's one: https://forlap.ristekdikti.go.id/mahasiswa/detail/RUE2MzhGOEQtMUU2MC00NUNFLUEyNDctNUM0OTMwOEI0MUMz/0

From this can be determined that Erika's inactive from UI but still a student so I can assume she's on a break because she was in JKT48 audition. She should return to UI when new term begins next August.

16. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Happy
    :ome:
    Birthday!

17. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Latest pic & twitter status
    [​IMG]
    "Thank you guys for participating in this Ramadan event. It was exciting. I hope we’ll meet again at the same event next year.
    Now I'll be heading to the airport ...to join my brother and mom.. to meet grannie too!!"

source: ayana's official twitter

Update: Ayana does goes to Japan. Just arrive and on the way to Namba right now.
    ayana namba.JPG

IINM today is the last jkt activity and they’ll have a long holidays as this is the last week of fasting month and then celebrate Lebaran/Idul Fitri for muslims. Some members return to home town like Devi went home to Bali since yesterday.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  18. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

I must confess that I admire Ayana. Been checking her twitter regularly since September 2016 [also Haruka & Nabilah], I never sense negative energy from her. In the future she deserves a very kind guy ~Aamiin. I prefer he’s a Japanese.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  19. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Ayana's vacation in her first "kampung" Osaka (?). Behind her is big ziz Sakina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I used to dream marrying a Japanese and travel all across Japan. I once made a random facebook status looking for Japanese girl only to get a Russian girl laughing in reply. Joined international Japanese friend only to get Aussie homos inboxes. Zhit

A Japanese facebook friend told if u wanna have a Japanese girl come to Japan not via online. OIC xD

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  20. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

"Come! come! my children*. I bless you with Yamato Nadeshiko**", as if the Kamisama goddess of Japan spoke.
    And the result is this photo (don't mind the sticker).
    [​IMG]
    Pic date:17 June 2018

*There's also Sakina Shahab
    **Yamato Nadeshiko = Japanese ideal feminine beauty

About news earthquake in Osaka, happy to hear Ayana & family are safe. Ayana calmly told she just woke up then the quake occurred.
    While Haruka said there're some victims. A Japanese commented it's level 5 quake.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018