1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Four days left with Nanase in Nogizaka46...

She'll be gone from the shows and programs that they produce. Not necessarily gone from TV as she's got a few shows lined up still, but gone from the shows where she'll interact with our favorite idols. I'll try to keep watching her if they keep posting her shows on the idol video boards I visit, but here are 4 things to alway remind us of Nanase, the ace of Nogizaka46:

1. Kanashimi no Wasurekata: Documentary of Nogizaka46 - It has my favorite image of her: ponytail and glasses in powder blue worried about what glasses to buy. Gah. So good.
    2. NogiBingo! 4 Episode 6 - The one where we find out why we love her so much!
    3. Nogizakatte, Doko? 123-125: Nogizaka in Macau - Macau Tower. 'nuff said.
    4. Hatsumori Bemars - Nanamaru is Nanasemaru is Nanase.

Macau Tower. She leapt off of it, and that determination to finish it won me over. It also made me a Nogizaka46 fan because if idols can do this to make us happy, then I'll support them. One thing, I doubt that the other members would've been able to go over the edge there.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    ^ thanks for the countdown tho.

sure there's a lot of memorable things from her , but what i admire it so much was , remember this happen 7 years ago. and let the last week queue speak how that story ends :p

nanasdebut.png

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Tbh, what i admire the most from her (and Nogi member as a whole) is her growth. In the early days, she's someone who will easily crying. She cry because people reject her tissue, she cry because she things her story is weak, she cry because Maiyan rejected her hugs, etc. But now, she's someone who never want to lose. For me, it's really admirable :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    The Macau tower jump is also pivotal in regards to her growth.
    As horrifying that episode as may be, it will give her mental fortitude that would last a lifetime.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    To think that she bungee jumeped from the place 5 times higher than Nogi's first bungee jump is absolutely incredible!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The most amazing thing to me is that at the beginning, she was someone who couldn't get any attention from fans. There was a scene which I didn't remember where I saw it, in that scene, probably in one of their first handshake events where the members lined up and shake hand with people who came to watch them. And those fans just casually walked pass her position without even bothering shaking her hand. She just stand there, watching fans passed by, one after another without saying anything. That scene really broke my heart when I first watched it.

And now, she is one of the most popular members in the group.

• Like Like x 1
  7. GibbersUnloaded

GibbersUnloaded Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Hi guys I found out Nogi and Nanase after a day from her graduation announcement (BEST TIMING, STILL HURTS!!!)
    I watched like hundreds of videos of her and I can say that she's the perfect ideal girl to me <3
    But still, I wished that I was there when she was growing.
    I am thankful because of her she made me smile like I did 4 years ago.
    I learned to take care of myself again and be eager to face tomorrow.
    My wish is to see her just once in my lifetime.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Definitely great timing!!! :^^;:
    You still have 4 days left.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Three days left with Nanase in Nogizaka46...

No one can replace her in your heart. No one should. She should be your favorite of all time. But I think some members got that Nishino vibe. She would be happy for you to still support Nogizaka even though she's no longer in the group.

Three that will remind me of Nishino
    1. Ozono Momoko - Crying was easy for her. Now not so much. Plus she's got the best smile in Nogizaka.
    2. Yoshida Ayano Christie - Gentle and sweet. Low key, but will shine when given the chance.
    3. Terada Ranze - All worries. She worries. Reminds me to be worried for her.

@GibbersUnloaded I feel for ya. Look at it like this - with seven years of Nogizaka to catch up on, it'll be like she never left!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  10. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    is this the scene you mean ?

31BD435F-DBFC-4660-91E8-F50DD48A726A.jpeg B957CD68-75C6-434C-89D6-5CD2F066BEAF.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Two days left with Nanase in Nogizaka46...

I'm running out of gas here. Tough to figure out what to say. Two? Two? 2? に? I've got nothing, but we are very short on time anyway. Maybe? Perhaps? Nishino's two dimples when she smiles?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What've you got?

EDIT:
    I know! Two as in the twin aces of Nogizaka: Nanase and Maiyan. Looks like this'll have to be Maiyan and Asuka soon...

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  13. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    it hurts.. i feel you.

iv'e also saw that.. *while watching "i bet you're all jump ship now, huh?".

right, but good thing she held her own.. i got worried actually watching, after all iv'e known her as the one who cries easily, iv'e seen her not strong enough to face that kind of challenges base on everything from the past.. i thought she would back out, but she just proves me wrong. and the moment she jumps carrying not just her future but also the group is what i admired. and while she's falling i didn't realize iv'e also fallen into her and there's no way out.

ps. i really like that macau tower episode.. it's the deciding factor for me, even though there's a lot of amazing girls in this group she'll be my first/forever oshi and the member i'd loved the most.

14. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    This is the best way to end her time as Nogizaka's member with The Japan Record win!!! :1st:
    Only one day left with NHK Kohaku!!! :(
    Say goodbye to "Nogizaka's Naachan" and say hi to "Nishino Nanase" (Still call her Naachan though)

16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    One day left with Nanase in Nogizaka46...

Only one Nishino Nanase in Nogizaka46 and I would not like to have it any other way. Thank you for all the good times, the laughs, the tears, and the smiles.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Golden Seraphim

Golden Seraphim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I just wanna say thank you for all your hard work for 7 years in Nogizaka46. Us, your fans will never forget you, our ONE and ONLY Nishino Nanase.

upload_2018-12-31_8-0-5.png
    She will always be my goddess. She has the most sweetest smile to me. And her vibe of (someone that needs to get protected) is one the reasons that made me attracted to her more and more.

• Like Like x 2
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  19. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's 6 right now in my country (didn't include minutes).. Japan is ahead by an hour to mine. it's 7 means 5 more hours seperates us from nogizaka46's naachan to the independent naachan.. hold your tears mates.. Let's celebrate it with a smile! and by the way, we still have her graduation concert to look for...

Just remember it's not the end, but a new beginning.

20. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    We should celebrate her graduation with smile, like what she did in her last center.
    We should be strong, like our oshimen!
    Goodbye Nogizaka46 no Nishino Nanase,
    Welcome, Nishino Nanase-san!

• Winner Winner x 1