1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shibuya Nagisa (Nagisa) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 2, 2013.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    SHIBUYA NAGISA

[​IMG]

Team: Kenkyuusei
    Name: Shibuya Nagisa (渋谷凪咲)
    Nickname: Nagisa (なぎさ)
    Birthdate: August 25, 1996
    Birthplace: Osaka, Japan

2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    So this girl is climbing the mixi ranks like CRAZY and is by far the most popular member of her generation. She's ahead of every current kks and ahead of all but 4 members of team BII now. I've never seen her perform. Any idea why she's so loved? Was she in the entertainment industry prior to joining NMB or something?

3. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    IDK, but she has SUCH a unique name, it's probably not her real name tho.

4. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I'm really looking forward to her in the future. She could be pretty big!

5. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Ahh Shibuya's an interesting one. Btw I think it is her real name. I have heard of Shibuya being a family name. it isn't uncommon.

That being said, I do call her by her family name. It's habitual :p

But yeah I follow 4th gen quite a bit, and she's a top fav of mine (pretty obviously) in 4th gen alongside Ayatin/Morita Ayaka.

I don't think she was in the entertainment industry or anything, but upon first impression, I think she started getting popular cause she's really pretty, almost doll-like. That sounds shallow but I think it is the initial reason.

At first, I wasn't too into her either since I'm not too bothered about looks. She was just another pretty face to me. But the more I started watching KKS LOD, I started to understand her appeal more. Whenever she's on stage performing, she's like a ray of sunshine.. She just bursts with joy, and seems so carefree, and enjoys what she does so much. She's a decent singer and performer too!

In terms of personality, if Sayanee and Milky had a birthchild, it'll be Shibuya. Lol srsly, I mean it. Cause she's like Milky where she likes to get along with people. But I think Shibuya is even more talkative and likes teasing other members and fooling about. Though unlike Milky, she doesn't seem idol-like at all despite her good looks. She's more dorky and is a very animated personality that likes to do impersonations of other members. I would say in this sense, she's more similar to Sayanee.

Also, I've read some of her blog entries. I remember the first time she went with NMB on tour. She actually wrote a blog where she thanked each and every senior she met who helped her to feel comfortable etc regardless whether they helped her a lot or even just a little. She does really long, thoughtful blog posts, and it kinda reminds me of Sayanee's blog entries in her early NMB days!

So to round it up, I still don't know a huge load about her, but from what I know, she isn't just another pretty face. She has the looks, but also the personality. She seems always thankful and grateful for what she has. Kid has a good attitude, dynamic character and a pretty strong stage presence. I definitely see her going far with NMB. Do watch out for this one. lol. :)

6. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
  7. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27xo4u5tOl8[/yt]

hahaha i like it at 0:46 when she says "hon de ne"
    dat osaka dialect, lol

8. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Nagisa is great, she seems to have potential :inlove:

[dm]x12j7vk_nmb48-130727-rs4-m05-kinjirareta-futari_music[/dm]

9. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Geez first looking about her..I think she's just sooo ordinary BUT after i'm looking at her at Tentomu Chu PV and the documentary of Tentomu-chu unit in Heart Ereki type B wow she's turn to be SO PRETTY!! :inlove:
    Nagisa is turn into Beautifull Godess especially her smile!! :cute: :cute:
    So now i will looking at her participation in Tentomu-chu!!! :^^;: :^^;:

10. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    She is so gorgeous. She became my oshi after watching her in the stage. She is cute and she is a good perfomer. And her smile :cute:
    I'm so proud that she's is the center of the nmb song in te 34th single.

11. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Yay! She gets Center at their 34th single!!! [party]

I've noticed her since the Documentary Vol.1 of NMB
    when I first saw her I was like "Ah! she's cute"
    as time passes she just became a lot more cuter and becoming beautiful :blush:
    what got to me was her smile, 1 look and I was :cute: :^^;:

12. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    hmmm first time here
    and because i've watched the kks concert and omfg

Nagisa rocked on Bird... man... she is gorgeous!

really a spectacular kks to rock more and more nmb48!

13. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    she's officially my NMB oshi [party]
    she's just cute!.(actually couldnt put any words lol)

also..i sensed something strong about her..it's just like she's shining!.i still don't know much about her..still learning about her over and over

14. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm so happy that she was chosen to be in the UG in the 35th single <3
    I'm pretty sure that she'll be in the senbatsu for the next nmb single

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    When i watched her in the NMB documentary part 2 (when she stopped the rehearsal being sick), she strike me with her great figure. "I first thought who is this girl? She's pretty!"

Of course it help being pushed as member of tentoumou chu. But i don't think she is the cute type, but more the beauty type like Iriyama Anna.

I really hope she will appear in Geinin 3.

16. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    She's more and more pushed.
    She's gonna be in UG in the 35th single so it's a big thing.
    She's probably gonna be in the next NMB single. She has a lot of photoshoot and appearance in magazines these days. I'm glad since she's now my NMB oshi <3
    I think she can be cute but also fierce (like in Bird). That's this versatility that i like about her (that and the fact that she's beautiful).
    I hope she'll be promoted soon.

17. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Shibuya Nagisa catched my heart in NMB48 Micchaku Documentary ~Teppen e no Michi~ Vol.2 (The one that now translated by AIDOL). Yes, where she stopped the rehearsal due to her sickness. And when she said something that now I consider as her famous quote so far, which is: "All I could think is NMB". Nagisa... Kakoii!~ :') [rock]

Yes, I do agree she get more pushed, and pushed, and I suppose it's not always a bad thing, really. Cause I see her as the future of NMB, she really are the future of NMB, just think about it. She's young, talented, funny and not to mention, beautiful and pretty! She's totally going to save NMB at some point in the future when the older members start to think of graduating, not that I wanted to do though lol. ;)

And she had become the center for a coupling song from AKB48's 34th single Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru, an NMB48's new song "Kimi to Deatte Boku wa Kawatta" that sung by NMB senbatsu. That's a really really great achievement! And I bet she would take this great opportunity to shine more than ever! [party]

Okay, as you probably know, Shibuya Nagisa is totally my oshimen's next door!~ :inlove:
    Yes, I'm referring to that movie starring by you-know-who lol. :p [blush]

P.S: If you want to read my half-assed translation of Shibuya Nagisa Google+ updates, you can see it my personal Tumblr account http://howimetyouroshi.tumblr.com/search/Nagisa+translation
    After searching for an hours of Shibuya Nagisa's updates translation on Tumblr, there aren't any of them, so I decided to do this, even though it's half-assed translation if that's okay. Well, nice to meet you guys here on Nagisa's thread. Wish all the best for the future of NMB!!! :cute:

18. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    For the KKS stage where Keiichi subbed in, Keiichi performed Kinjirareta Futari instead of Nagisa.

That meant that Nagisa performed Blue Rose in Hirorin's stead, who got shuffled to Ame no Doubutsuen.

[​IMG]

Kakkoii :inlove:
    I like this, shows that she had a pretty decent range going from the ballad to the rock song.
    (I think Ayatin looks totally badass in Blue Rose though. That low vocal range does work in this song.)

19. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    NAGISAAAA !!!!
    Welcome to team 4 [party] [party] I finally have a reason to follow this wonderful girl :inlove:

20. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Not sure how I feel about her getting transferred to 4. I was looking forward to seeing her rise in NMB but now with AKB the competition to get noticed is going to be ridiculously more fierce. [speechless]

I'll be rooting for her to come out on top in her new team. [clap]