1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshita ka? (2016/07/16 - 2016/09/24)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 24, 2016.

1. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I just now realized that all of the cardboard boxes they use during the culture festival are from amazon, and that one of the alumni worked for amazon (although they used a joke to keep from directly mentioning the company itself).

Makes sense why it is available on Prime in the US.

2. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Haven't finished watching the drama but after seeing those KKK outfits on episode 11, I was like *insert guy blinking gif* every time I saw it. Whoever was in charge of the props should have known better about using it as a "costume." :rolleyes:

Well, that was a quick rush of episodes with predictable/boring endings. Like an actual corpse was in the classroom and these girls are really gonna play detective by winging it. :fp: Wish the plot was more detailed in the crime parts, especially for Hirate since she was just grabbing whatever clues there was and suddenly she jumps to conclusions about the suspect(s). Needs more scenes with Kobayashi kthx With Berika being outed from the start with her oddball character, I wasn't surprised that she would kill the guy though she did dodge a bullet by the revelation that the guy died of a heart attack. Overall I'd rate it as a 3/5 drama, the light mood when the girls were using LINE made the drama tolerable.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  3. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Quite late to the party, but I am actually stunned I can watch this show legally with Amazon prime and it even has German subtitles.

Show is quite entertaining as I am a sucker for murder mysteries in general (even if this is more of a "light" version) and the acting is hilarious sometimes.

4. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    A month late to reply, but don't be surprised- the entire show was sponsored by Amazon. All of the card board boxes used in the show for various reasons have the Amazon logo on them, while one of the characters who used to go to the school states she has a job at Amazon. Furthermore, Amazon appears to have rights over SekAi (due to it being the theme song of the show), as it is the only Keyaki release unavailable on iTunes.