1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    The new center actually did well. Shows Keyaki has a lot members with potentials.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Funny I thought she was fantastic. She didn't try to be Techi but managed to shine with her own style

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    there wasn't enough change in choreography for yuipon to make a noticeable difference compared to Techi. Hard to expect her to express her own flavor when dance moves are identical.

Dance wise, she gave her all, but perhaps the scream were expendable. Only one was enough to make an impact. Repeated scream lead audience to confusion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I have a soft spot for this song and I think overall the girls did well. I didn't understand who the backdancers were... I mean... TWICE backdanced one of the worst song I'd ever heard, they could have given Keyaki famous "backdancers" too I woulndn't have minded at all.

I was waiting for Pon to grown last year and I'm still waiting, but she got better. I still see a certain stiffness in her expression and movements, something no change in the choreo could help and definitely something that makes me lose the momentum of the songs she centers, but I'm not ruling out the possibility is just nerves and the weight of being keyaki center.

I liked more her and Zummin Garasu, but I think now she's the strongest choice for a center.
    I know this may sound absurd but I'd love to see Aoi center Glass wo ware.
    Next year, somewhere, perhpas.

5. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Honestly, I love it.
    1. While Tecchi (in this song and others) looks like she's so done with the world in general, Pon feels more like she's about to mess you up real hard. Punk to Tecchi's emo.
    2. She looks like she's about to mess you up real hard with her gang, while Tecchi rarely even feels like she's part of the group. Silent Majority is a notable exception, but most others feel like a solo performer with backdancers and that's one of the things that puts me off Kanji.
    3. I honestly can't say the performance lost any of the energy or impact which for me are the soul of this song.
    And this coming from someone who really doesn't care about Pon — I mean I literally tend to forget who she is and while I write this I don't remember her surname.

Edit 2 days later: LOL look at all those reactions. Calm down Tecchitards, I'm not hating on her or anything. I do like Tecchi's performance, especially on Kaze ni Fukarete mo which is my fave. However, it's not flawless. (And who wants a flawless idol anyway? Not me.) All I'm saying is I liked Pon's center version a lot, and not because I like Pon, just, well, it was good.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Did her introduction get cut too? She was talking and then the music just started.

7. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

From This Week

Keyakizaka46's 6th Single (Glass wo ware!) (44th Week Sales)

Week 44:
    1,048 (1,023,649) (27th)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    SKE covered Garasu Wo Ware and I couldn't be more satisfied with the result :chuffed:

if the video does not show watch the video here

It's not the first time they perform Keyaki songs and I think they are the only 48 group who really brings out the songs full potential.
    I may be a bit biased though, Nao, among some other SKE girls, will always be quite special to me

Anyway, well done :blush:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  10. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    OMG NAO IS THE CENTER! What more could I possibly ask for?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

Out of control power

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I am impressed by that perf cover! So much energy. I need to see more of these SKE girls now..

13. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Full cover MV.

TV announcer dances "Garasu Wo Ware!" [Dance ver.)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  14. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

That's kinda cute and great effort. I remember watching her Silent Majority cover last year, and she's improved since then lol

15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

16. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I have an idea. Let's just make her center the cursed 9th single. Bam! Problem solved.
    Or, at least introduce her as the final boss if they ever end up doing another season of Keyabingo

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

≒JOY performed "Glass wo Ware!" at Roppongi Idol Festival 2022 day 2 (220730)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm always happy when a group completely unrelated to Sakamichi chose to make Keyaki covers.

=JOY is one of Sasshi's groups, right? (Sorry if I'm wrong). She always gave me the impression she liked Keyaki back there and if a producer will ever have the guts to make a similar group in future, I feel it will be her.
    She's a badass like that.

As for the cover.. they didn't exactly pick the easiest song to dance, and in so little space at that, so kudos to the girls. Well done.

• Like Like x 1
  19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yes, ≒JOY is the youngest group from "equal series" produced by Sasshi. Sasshi was always vocal on how she liked Keyaki songs. she asked AkiP in probably every of their interviews why Keyaki songs are so good [hehe] she also made her other groups (=LOVE and ≠ME) cover 46g songs at some point (especially at first when they had not enough of their own songs). here is the full list

here, for example, is another recently posted comparison video between ≠ME and ≒JOY covers of "Glass wo Ware"

or =LOVE's cover of Fukyouwaon

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3281480825294935

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Ears don't lie. Sasshi knows a good song when she hears it.