1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2017 Stage48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Exit Poll / Reasoning thread

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by rka, Jun 8, 2017.

1. wujiecao

wujiecao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
  2. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    14 for Yuihan, same as last year. I was originally thinking of making it 15, but Akarin convinced me with her hard work in YouTube and Kouhaku ranking to throw some support her way (kinda like how I gave Reinyan a vote last year for her last SSK).

3. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I gave one each my 3 votes to these members because of the following:

-Mukaichi Mion (1) due to her personality and willpower in AKB and watching her SHOWROOM videos, including her Tofu Pro Wrestling reactions.
    -Komiyama Haruka (1) mainly because her beauty and charm this year made me start to gravitate towards her and the fact that I feel she has a great future in AKB thanks to her fans supporting her.
    -Shiroma Miru (1) due to her ambition to hold the center position in NMB48, in which she's already holding that spot in NMB's upcoming 17th Single.

4. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    So now that the madness is over:
    7 for Minarun - Because naturally, she's my kami! Just wished she ranked higher :cry2:
    5 for Oya Masana - I wanted to give her support when I found out she was participating again! Always liked her, especially after learning in the SKE documentary she was the first person in AKB48G to graduate from Uni; takes some real dedication to do that
    1 for Furuhata Nao - just because I wanted to see if she could make it to Senbatsu! Was actually meant to be 2 votes for Naochan, and one for Masanya, but I wasn't paying attention when I was entering the codes :p

Well wasn't this one hell of a SSK?! [hehe]

5. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I gave 30 votes to Seichan!! (Fukuoka Seina) So she looks like she got a lot of votes on this poll, but it was mostly just me lollolollol

It was my first time voting! I always thought I wouldn't stay in the fandom for long so I'd just watch from the sidelines,, but somehow it's already been 3 years... I watched my kami oshi come and go and I never really felt the need to vote cos it seemed she'd hit senbatsu with or without my help. Which she did.

With Seichan though, this theatre girl who finally got her chances this year, 17 already, and finally centering a song, I just had this feeling if she still didn't rank, nothing would come her way anymore. The sort of feeling,, that every vote counted.

I got my first job some time last year, so I looked at my meager savings and tried to figure out how much I could vote that would feel right for me. Somehow, voting in the single digits feels kinda like a waste of money lol. Like there's not much point or something. If you want to spend money, you gotta go big right?

Anyway anyway anyway yayyy my money paid offffff bigly ahaha. I never expected she would get #32 (I was expecting her to be in the 70s tbh) but I guess everyone went BIG lol.

\o/ happy \o/

6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I voted for Dasu because she's currently my favorite.

7. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I voted 3 times for Churi as she's my oshimen ... 3 times because there were 3 versions of the CD.

I'm glad that she's is still in the election, and surprised as she could have graduated at any time in the last couple of years.

There are other members I would have liked to support but I lack the level of interest now to buy lots of extra votes to throw some their way. If Churi decides to graduate before the election then I will still vote but maybe not all for one person.

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Lmao this isn't Clinton vs Trump, it's just idols ffs :^^;:

9. StellaFleuret

StellaFleuret Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchiyuuki
    Twitter:
    StellaFleure
    I had given 1 vote to the general manager, Yokoyama Yui. I am truly happy about her rank :).

10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    results?