1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    sorry, but can you tell me who the members that match your description? because my attention only on ayame and kaki. also a bit on seira and mayu

2. -SleepySlope46-

-SleepySlope46- Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Finally, someone said it. the 4th is like 1st gen when it comes to various type of member. Since many 1st gen graduated, pushing both 3rd & 4th gen to step up are very important for the Nogizaka46 as a group.

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They have freshness on their side.

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Gonna See them perform . . . Yey!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I'm currently watching Nep League with Kakki, Sakura, Saachan and Rei Rei. I find it interesting they are labeled as future aces in program description.

Oh yeah, Runa's Showroom is on now too. :wall:

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I see Nogizaka46 4th Gen at Melodix Premium :blush:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The fact that I enjoyed that performance even though I dislike the song really shows the power of the 4th gen.

8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Kaki as center is what she/we deserve

Talk with MCs and perormance, I'm loving Hayakawa more and more

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  9. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

I guess a lot can change in two weeks...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Maybe your well thought out arguments were effective?

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Although I may catch some flack for this, I feel that 4Ki (to include new members), is strong enough to start their own Sakamichi series group. The likelihood of this happening is slim, I definitely would be crushed if this comes to fruition.

• Agree x 7
    • Disagree x 5
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
  12. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Greetings, everyone. I'm new here. Love these threads a lot.

I know she's still new and getting settled in, but whenever I watch Kuromi Haruka's Showroom, she looks extremely nervous. Almost like she's scared when she talks. I like her a whole lot ever since her debut and introduction. I hope she becomes a full-fledged Nogi member.

• Like Like x 2
  13. -SleepySlope46-

-SleepySlope46- Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    For the 4.5ki, I like her too, beside Miyu. Yeah i can see that she's quite nervous when the camera is on live. can see that during 46tv too. she seems like trying hard from doing or saying something she not supposed to say. she still settling and get used to the ent culture. once she get used to it, she'll be fine.
    among 4.5ki, i think Rika & Runa can handle themselves well on live camera. they not afraid to speak & just enjoy their moment.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

My random 4-ki thoughts of the day:
    • I want to see more of Kuromi-chan. Apparently she is working on her nunchaku skills recently, that would be a sight to see. Since she mentioned having a good grasp of English during her koujichuu intro...perhaps at some point she could have an english chatting segment with Rei or Yuri-chan or even a Nogi Eigo appearance someday.
    • More on Kuromi - big eyes, wide smile...similar qualities to my original 1-ki Nogi oshimen, the previous captain and graduated member Sakurai Reika. Maybe that's just me. Maybe I just miss Reika.
    • Runa - I thought she looked stunning in Terada Ranze's 46 Hour TV denshidai segment (day 2). Do check that out if you're a fan of Runa. Those puffy squirrel cheeks...ahhhh I wanna poke them with a stick from a socially safe distance.
    • Sakura - when I first watched that DTV drama (Samu no Koto) I was surprised by Saku-chan's character. Very...unlike her usual self that we see in Nogi TV appearances. Perhaps she would thrive with direction & could be successful in that environment (acting for the screen). Just what I thought at the time, not necessarily anybody else's reality.
    • I am very grateful for the existence of "Nogizaka Doko E" and "Nogizaka Skits" - to me, they've become the places for the 4-ki to develop and shine. The Saraba duo as hosts works well for me, too. It's been wonderful.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

She already is a full-fledged Nogi member. But I agree that she does seem to have a lot of nervousness and anxiety. Hopefully it won't take her too long to get comfortable.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Surprisingly a lot of August celebrants in this gen.

Rei - 8/1
    Kakki - 8/8
    Yuri - 8/8
    Rika - 8/9
    Yakubo - 8/14
    Seira - 8/24 (Kobe!)

Best wishes to everyone~

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
  17. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    Today we saw again a really great performance by 4th gen's 'I see...' . Just wanna ask smth out of interest, it is normal for new members like 4.5ki to sit back and watch their senpai's performance quite sometimes after they joined? I thought if the mgmt really want to promote 'I see..' maybe they can change their formation a bit and include the young sprouts so they will not really feel like '4.5' even though all of them r technically in the same generation.

18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

They usually don't change formations of songs like that.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The only instance seems to have been KizuKata where they added Matsui Rena in since her kennin began a bit after the single was released. It made sense in that instance. As for the new 4th Gens, it would be unusual. Maybe in the future (i.e. 9th Bday Live), they would change it, but not while it's still the current Nogi single.

• Like Like x 2
  20. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I have learned to move on with Nogizaka46 now. Finally showing my support for the next generation members and watching newer episodes of Nogichuu. What struck me was the 24th singles documentary of first generation in which they are getting less in numbers and not coming back. I like the 4th gen's personalities on first impression but I wish there are more cool-type characters later on :) Hope that they can strive further than what 1st and 2nd gen have achieved, not just maintain the group at peak popularity. Hunger like Ikoma who aimed for Tokyo Dome is just awesome. Right now, just appreciate what little time left for the remaining first two gen members and their milestones for Nogizaka46 ;)