1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yagura Fuuko (Fuuchan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. oddball

oddball Member

Re: Team M - Yagura Fuuko (Fuuchan)

That's some Fuuchan level comedy right there, funny girl <3

2. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

I've just watched teppen tottande full ver. Glad that Fuuchan got good amount of screentime. NMB really gave fuuchan more exposure lately. I'm happy with that. And fuuchan also the front girl of So Long undergirls.she's the #4 (after meru,kawaei,and yuria).

Ah,i've just realized that fuuchan really give me "girl-next-door" vibes. That's makes me like her..

3. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
  4. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Top 40? Might be hard for her but let's see what we can do. I'll prob save one vote for her. I might be spreading myself a bit too thin on votes.

5. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

Yeah, top 40 is hard. Future Girls position is realistic goal. But, I love the way fuuchan had courage to tell her strong will to reach top 40. Damn, I wish I have more money to give more vote.

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

her pretty face really striked me. I hope she will enter the senbatsu.

But yeah top 40 even though she is a kohai of AKB48 will be quite hard. Maybe staying in high spirit is the best i can wish for her.

Promising girl, good potential. That's the girl i like.

Edit : i'm sorry english is not my native langage, i mean "promising" instead of "promiscious"

7. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Promiscuous?!?! Are you sure you picked the right word for what you meant? :yikes:

@OSR, your tumblr is a large reason I got into Fuuchan. [clap]

8. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm I think a top 40 will be tough for her but she does have momentum and she has been getting out there so a good placing is really with reach I would say......

9. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

I'm positive that she'll be like the only one from Team M to rank this year, but top 40 is quite a stretch...

I see her making it to at least around the low 50's something range though.

10. oddball

oddball Member

^

Yeah something like that, being center of the first batch of girls (whatever they are called) would be an awesome result for her

11. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

From Teppen Tottande HS event, Fuuchan sold more sold-out slot than Maachun, one of NMB top member. i think it means she's popular enough. So, I'm pretty sure Fuuchan will rank. Future Girl spot is most relistic goal.

12. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm well on that info she might well rank, Maachun did last year (just) and I think she will rank higher this year so with Fuuchan selling more HS tickets it could well be looking good! :awesome:

13. milkyuko

milkyuko Kenkyuusei

i'm glad that aki-p keep on pushing team m's ace.. i expected him to give up after jo left. but it seems its not the case. also we can see that fans are responding to her push.. so all she needs is to rank to future girl atleaset.. which in her current handshakes is not impossible.. [clap] if she could pull it off this will pit team m on the akb48 map.. just like what kanon did last year.. [clap]

14. oddball

oddball Member

^

Well really Fuuchan kinda took over from Jo when she left and took up that Team M mantle, seems as though she is doing well with it now though so yeah, not looking to bad for her

15. milkyuko

milkyuko Kenkyuusei

yes. i think jo will rank this year if she had't left.. im just glad fuuchan managed to continue jo's popularity scale.. cause if not team m will be in huge jeopardy.. as of now i can see that she have high chance on out ranking maachun.. which is just fair i think even though i love both girls fuuchan need to rank 3rd or atleast 4th in NMB.. but since i cant see her beating nana.. 4th will be a good goal for her..

16. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

[​IMG]
    pic source : milky-fight.com

3rd round AKB 31st single HS ticket application. Fuuchan (and Akarin) did good job. selling better than maachun and ainyan (both of them are NMB top member and ranked in the last year election). Now, i have expectation fuuchan will rank this year [rock]

17. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm well as I said it seems as though the signs are all looking good for Fuuchan, I know that HS are not like a set indicator or anything but yeah it can give you some clue. hopefully in Fuuchan's case it will show through.....

18. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

concurrent position in TEAM A..Well, I'm not sure whether I'm happy or not about this..but, I hope it will give Fuuchan more exposure..

19. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Wow Fuuchan...
    I think with this, yes will make Fuuchan gets more exposure, also get some votes for sousenkyo [clap]

20. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

Her picture is already hanging up at the akb theater! That was fast lol.

[​IMG]

So anyways, I actually think her concurrent position is kinda awesome tbh. I mean I would so start watching Team A LODs if it means I get to see Fuuko and Mayuyu performing together. But at the same time, I also don't want her to be too overworked. I just hope this pays off. Maybe she'll gain more popularity or something.