1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Thank you @Maeda_Toshiie for the definition. I can imagine Marino as a tsukkomi in a pair, but I consider Kira too clever to be the boke part. On the other hand, she may be clever enough to act like the boke part. In any case I long to hear Marino's low-pitched "nande?" as a frequent witty reply to a funny conversation. Ending always with her finger-snap and her cute shy-and-sly smile.

2. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    what if Moriya Rena eventually develops a "gachi character" like Akanen? We got WMoriya now but their personality contrast to each other.

3. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Now, that's a better post than "Only Keya fans think Keyakitte is the best when NogiChu is number one, blahblah".
    Also, just fyi, Hinatazaka's show has a cute name too, "HinaAi" :) If you're looking for MVP variety girls and an awesome MC duo, you should give that show a try.
    I thought Neru was the originator of that.

And it's cute when the girls do it, but I hate that expression. Reminds me too much of that grim look American politicians give when they get disgraced from a scandal.
    [​IMG]
    -shudder-

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    MoriRena seems like a sweet girl and will probably not be as spirited and competitive as Nen (no one has or ever will be, LOL)

Masumoto Kira (can someone come up with a nickname for this kusogaki LOL) may be clever but she has that youthful naivete to her still that I find charming. She will be perfect as a bokke to, well, practically anybody, but Marino does fit the bill in playing the straight man (woman, haha).

5. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    @rdamon42
    No need for a nickname. Simply キラー as in "killer" already sounds dope. Fits her well as she already shot through many fans' hearts.

@keyak
    151101 Keyakitte, Kakenai ep005
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Hatachi no Watanabe Rika desu"
    And thus, a legend was born.

• Like Like x 3
  6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I recall Pe also saying "I can...kinda play piano" as if to temper expectations for her ability :^^;:

"Please consider me as the yasashi onee-san" - Pe-chan, 2015

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Sort of unrelated but... she played the piano on her very first video, right? I don't think I dreamt it lol

8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    She did! It was in her original video greeting, unfortunately her quiet, kinda clumsy yet loveable persona dominated and we never saw her play piano again :^^;:

I'm excited for tomorrow's KeyaKake, I think it will be another barrel of laughs

9. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I put spoiler tags for those who have yet to watch it.

Bridge segment kowai...
    Mix of 怖い and 草

High jump
    Too many Ozeki style of running into the bar ww. 草 max there.
    They should have gotten Matsudaira to try a higher bar to challenge Watanabe Risa's record.

反復横跳び ;_;

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Indeed, Pe-chan was at the piano accompanying the school chorus.

11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol the narrator of Keyakake should have her own special episode. She is so funny lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OMG my 2.5gen princess, the mermaid was warming up under the Terminator soundtrack... I was so happy that she kept the scepters for side-stepping. I am looking forward to watch the subbed version: I haven't understood why Rei-chan cried but I sensed love and bonds between the two 2.5 sisters. I hope I am not wrong... Also, during her first bridge attempt, the way she tumbled over was so kawaii, I got diabetes.

However, once again the surreal girl, Kira-chan was the incident-MVP (camera, camera, where is that camera?)... And when trying to lift her body for the bridge, it reminded me of one of H.P.Lovecraft's stories about the "...thing crawling on the floor" while the background music was from the film "Exorcist" (Mike Oldfield, "Tubular Bells" a LP from 1972).

P.S. @Iamyoung It's not only the narrator... Sound effects during the recent Keyakitte Kakenai episodes have received many "level-ups". They are amazingly funny, weird and fitting to each situation at a terrifying degree. These effects manage to magnify laughter. gif with sound anyone?

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Rei cried while talking about Akiho and praising her. Said something about how Akiho said if she lose, then she lose everything or so. Then Sawabe said she was the biggest threat to Akiho since she placed 2nd. Couldn't stop laughing at that lol

They've been so great. All the effects and editing adds up the the funny episode we see lol. I wonder if it's the same crew or a new one cos the one from the early days didn't have such funny effects. Or maybe they've improved lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I really appreciate the lady narrator of KeyaKakke, her energy and enthusiasm are on full display this episode, especially with that "hon-to!" :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  15. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I know the episode was gonna be good since we got a Oonuma style at the beginning

Gotta say I was not prepared for Kira exorcism, not today Satan! lol

Loved seeing Morita so happy being able to "fly". I was really surprised, to the point of having my mouth open, when Matsudaira become the 1st in the jumps

Onuma just lateral jumping into my heart!

The end with Ozono and her, that was actually so touching. Ozono memo corner!!

Now, Tsuchi and Sawabe will participate as well?! That I can not wait to see!

• Like Like x 1
  16. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i feel sorry for matsu-digest rina. don't worry girl, you'll get some highlight in the future~

which is the funniest bridge you've seen? for me it's a tie between ounuma's pro-wrestler bridge and masumoto's possessed bridge.

17. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I haven't had a Keyaki Oshi since Neru graduated and now I'm having hard time between deciding between Oozono and Oonuma.

Maybe I can oshi them both and call myself an おおおおおし

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Obvious joke about the high jump bar being taller than Hikaru goes here, but seriously, it was nice to see her be able to clear 80, then 90 cm, and think of it as being fun.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I don't think the Ojisans will be participating, only act as team captains. This means Team Sawabe vs Team Tsuchida, with members selected by them (that's what the sign says).

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Similar to the Shitara vs. Himura team I see, it would be nice to see the ojisans duke it out too

Tsucchi participated as a zombie captain not too long ago and Sawabe always battles the girls for prizes so they are still fairly mobile for ojisans :^^;: