1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I didn't even consider that until I read this but it's true, even their stance is like they're getting ready to fight xD

I saw the socks but didn't realize they weren't pairs. Man, they put a crazy amount of thought into this MV!

About wW, that's really how it seems and maybe that dynamic also inspired the staff [hehe] It's funny cause whenever Risa does something weird/funny it's a surprise, and when Rika acts normal it's a surprise (igai/unexpected?) for viewers.

Someone should edit the MV with captions that points out all the details :awesome: but then the video could get taken down..

3 monkeys is not unfamiliar but it's my first time actually seeing it used (... quick search of definition ...) Rapping their lines while removing their hands from their eyes, ears and mouths - so the ones surrounding Neru are the ones judging her... I think. Neru is covering only half of everything, so it's like she's pretending to not judge but she is??? Then when they surround her when she says her line "give me a break", their eyes, ears, and lips are closed meaning they don't hear what she actually wants to say/the truth???? aklsdjflaksdhjfal now I really, really need the subs on the MV to truly appreciate it in one watch :cold:

What do you guys think Neru covering only half of her features mean? She only has her own perspective? She will judge others but not let others judge her?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I think they just doesn't want to say/hear/see the truth. Isn't that the whole idea of Three Monkeys? Ignorance

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Eng subbed

3. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^ ^
    it does look like a bokutachi no sensou sequel[hehe]
    really interesting points about the 3 monkeys and it does connect with the lyrics "feigning ignorance" theme like toomuchidea pointed out

a bit hard to interpret the neru "half and half"(lol risa gag at fuuchan showroom)
    its a bit like balance I suppose? where there are things we should ignore(lies) but also things that we shouldn't be ignorant about(the truth) ~~ something along those lines

4. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
  5. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    @saekokuga874 i have been reading about the 3 wise monkeys too~ and indeed does get deeper the more you dig!

there's other small details in the mv like the beginning was that a zelkova tree=keyaki rustling because of the wind (looks like there's meaning behind that) the wind looks harsh and unsettling compared to Futari saison mv where it looked peaceful and breezy
    and i guess another zuumin tribute with "21" ? written on the blackboard

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yuuka revealed in her blog that only she, Akanen, and Techi are outside the school caste.

Yuuka took out her bicycle and tried to escape, but the road is blocked so she cannot do that

• Like Like x 1
  7. skydiving

skydiving Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    any chance you could make this watchable to those of us outside japan? thanks

8. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Another link of the MV subbed:

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Eccentric cover by RavanAxent

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Look closely. Here's a clip showing how during a scene in the Eccentric MV, when they shoot their elastics, Yui-chan gets hit in the head by one shot by someone. Not sure who. Comments are that she is "accident prone," since she fell and cut her knee in shooting Fukyouwaon, and fell off the bike shooting Silent Majority:
    [​IMG]

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Dani mentioned it in her SR and said that she thinks that the culprit might be Ozeki, but in her SR Ozeki denied that it wasn't her (in addition, Uemu said it wasn't her too). Another Keyakizaka mystery that needs to be solved

12. Tankan

Tankan Kenkyuusei

I think the culprit is....

Monta.

13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    i agree with this[hehe] definitely has more than enough motive

14. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Any good criminal detective will tell you the first 2 things to look for are motive and opportunity.

15. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I think it's Aoi, or whoever that is in between Mon and Ozeki. I thought it was Ozeki too, but it came from middle area

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This was posted three weeks ago, so maybe you've seen it, but I enjoy this "best shot" version of Fukyouwaon, merging clips from various performances. Though it does seem to be missing things: is Aoi doing the archer and the Aoi-tower missing?

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

check out Vivian and Maria @36:43

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Keyakizaka46's 4th Single (Fukyouwaon) (14th Week Sales)
    Week 14:
    1,011 (757,072) (49th)

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Keyakizaka46's 4th Single (Fukyouwaon) (15th Week Sales)
    Week 15:
    744 (757,816) (64th)

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I guess the album is slowing down sales of previous singles this time (unlike when Fukyouwaon came out): "Why should I buy those old CDs when I get all the songs in the new album?"