1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kobayashi Yui (Yuipon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @keyak thanks for your contribuitions to members thread! Sadly is not possible for me (and others as well, I guess) to check on everything, your work is truly appreciated!

Doesn't Nogi have a sort of magazine? Every now and then pictures of it pass on my TL... it would be great to have something like that for Keyaki, even a smaller one, and Pon could really try out what it means being an editor, I think it would be a good experience

• Like Like x 1
  2. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Are you referring to N46 Mode? I think there's only been two issues though and seems pretty equivalent to the Keyaki Tour Memorial Book (which I guess only has 1 issue which isn't much better haha).

Would love to see Pon and the rest of the members do something hands-on like editing, styling their photoshoots, etc! Editor-in-Chief Pon!

Last edited: May 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @heatsignature I don't know how it's called, but by the amount of pics I saw I thought there have been more than 2 issues... but I guess, yeah, something like that. I think the girls would have fun doing something similar by themselves. Especially now that there's not so much to do

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    UmePon Telepathy Game!!! :inlove::nosebleed:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Oh God! I really want to make subtitles for this video, but my job... :wall:

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The Legend of PonPon.:D

• Like Like x 4
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I love the fact Yuipon grew up so much she can use something she dislikes as a funny joke.
    I don't think old Pon could have done it.
    Good job!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Pon has always been more mature for her age. I think maybe she could have handled it, maybe less gracefully and with a lot of shyness. The million dollar question (and for which we will never know the answer) is: How will Oda have reacted to that? And at which routes and heights of hilariousness the resulting "incident" would have led us...

8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Watching Pon react to being teased with "PonPon" is my new favorite thing :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I love her death whisper, "majide, honto ni". :D But, it was all Pon's fault for not being able to control her urge to say her trademark spicy comment. If she didn't say, TenTen name sound like panda's name, I believe Sawabe wouldn't come out with the idea of giving her PonPon nickname. [hehe]
    Tbh, I like it when the MC bully my Oshimen. I hope this kind of thing keep happening in the future. If it makes her cry or explode, I will be even happier. :D

10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    And Akanen looked very happy and older sister-like giving the nickname TenTen to Yamasaki too before PonPon chimed in

My favorite has to be when PonPon shot herself in the foot one again when Sawabe addressed Moriya Rena as only Rena and Tsucchi had to remind Sawabe that this was Ponpon

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    When did she start her spicy comment thing? I just start following Keya again recently, so I have almost 1.5 years of blank time since I left Keya fandom in 2018.

12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I could be imagining this, but when they had that episode that focused on Yui recently, they mentioned that she'd kind of make some comment under her breath during the show, but no one really picks up on it unless they're actively listening for it, so they brought up some clips where she did that.

• Like Like x 1
  13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Yep, you're correct, they did a Yuipon centric episode as it has always been her habit to chime in with them spicy comments

Are they prepping us for a Yuipon center announcement with all this screentime Pon is getting? I'm just assuming :p

14. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Pon.jpg

Great news for Pon! This is pretty big!

She was cast in the upcoming film "Sakura" where she will be playing friend of Komatsu Nana's character.

Kitamura Takumi, Komatsu Nana and Yoshizawa Ryo are amongst the most popular young actors in Japan. I could imagine the hype from those three alone could make this movie pretty successful.

A fun connection I realized: Yoshizawa Ryo was a fellow winner (along with Techi) of the Newcomer of the Year award at the 42nd Japan Academy Film Prize that took place last year (even though he's been in the industry for almost a decade now lol).

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Yuipon cut her hair and #pontalk is now trending on Japan twitter =))))

P/s: It just a prank Yuipon played... she did not cut her hair but it was pretty after all

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I thought she was getting ready with a center haircut. Maybe its just me but I'm getting some pretty strong hints on a PonPon center (the way she was featured in last weeks interview leading Futari Saison basically as the center, getting a feature episode in KeyaKake, etc.)

17. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I think that has been for a while, staff is now letting Yuipon standing in center position atm. She was center for Kouhaku Garasu and many other perfs, but still it may be a safe choice, temporary position only.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

19. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    She's good with words, her blogs discussed in Keyakake was funny.

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yuipon in a new CM (and 'making') for the music app UNI'S ON AIR: