Matsuo Miyu (Miyurin) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by eternalord, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    What I like about Miyu is that she's not only a beauty, but also oozes personality. She's shy, yet not afraid to admit it and often wears her heart on her sleeve. A deep thinker who doesn't take things for granted and is grateful for every chance she gets. She also seems to be fascinated by the sky. Maybe not as much as Miss Kitagawa, but she definitely mentions it a lot. :chuffed:

2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    glad to finally see some opinions about Miyu here, cause before my comment, was posting just halcyon these months and that was kinda sad.
    Let's see what Miyu's overwhelming exuding personality will show us in the future.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

SR

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I wonder if she debut with the 11, what would it be like.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Did she address this in anyway? I wonder why they have never brought it up?

5. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I think she would have done well. And I think she will do well.

As foreign fans we mostly access the groups through variety and so we tend to underestimate the more shy, quiet girls. But that pure-type idol really appeals to a lot of Japanese fans. And even though she seems shy and quiet I think her personality is really engaging.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    But I wasn't talking about variety, it's not like you have to be good in variety to have a defined personality on the group,( Nishino has never been a huge variety skilled girl but she had her own way to build her personality and her charisma on the group, same as current 4ki ace Endo), I am still thinking she needs to build up it and compared to other new 4ki seems weaker if you look at showroom views, likes on nogizaka social media etc, and that's despite being probably the prettiest of the new 4ki and despite being one of the original 4ki at first, so she was firstly prefered to other new 4ki by management, but then they're surpassing her too now.

Why has Kotoko never been a popular 2ki member despite her beauty and has basically been surpassed by quite everyone? Other than Hori..., Kitano and Shinuchi have quite always been the staple senbatsu members of 2ki, they're basically the representative trio of 2ki... and you can't say Kitano and Shinuchi are exactly the shy type/beauty member, but it's been their personalities which conquered fans and management support and made these girls being on a better role on the group compared to the rest of 2ki.

it was supposed to be for academic reasons, but there were rumors saying that she wanted to be in keyakizaka. We know for sure that she had a friend who made her into keyakizaka and convinced to do auditions, so it's a possibility that it would be a reason. But her lack of personality and variety skills probably prevented her to be chosen as a keyakizaka 2ki members considering they were especially looking for these kind of girls with strong and defined personalities to revive the show and being already capable to fill the senbatsu positions, while most of nogi 4ki girls seems so newbies and need much more time to build their skills and that's because Nogi is a larger group so it wasn't that urgent to have already a strong 4ki.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  7. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Yes of course, she was in the original 4th gen but then said she wanted to go to Keyaki instead at the very last minute after they did the intro photoshoot so they pulled her, but then when she got to Keyaki they told her she didn't fit so she was sent back to Nogi, brilliant detective work on those rumors
    resize.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    This confuses me.

9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    He was joking. She basically was chosen as one of the original 12 4ki but then she withdrew before official debut and returned again as a sakamichi kensuusei. The official reason is that it's cause of academic reasons, while others think she wasn't happy being chosen for Nogizaka since her target was being a keyakizaka member and she always talked about keyakizaka and how her friend made her into it on sakamichi kenshuusei showrooms.

10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Could it be that some people resent her for all these rumors or maybe blame her for not making it in the original 4ki?

11. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

It's certainly possible, I've even seen some people in this very thread aggressively voice opinions on her personality without even understanding what she says the few times she's had the chance to speak

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't think so, these were just some rumors on twitter from some japanese netizens, nobody is still talking or caring about this right now.

However, I don't get why some people here are so sensitive. I think Miyu is the first one recognizing she has not any particular things on which she stands out and needs to build them to succeed on the group cause being a shy pretty girl is not enough especially if you don't have that kind of aura à la Nishino/Endo.
    I'm even saying she has potential and I hope she'll find her place on the group and her way to succeed and get more fans attentions and support.
    It seems you always have to put these girls on a pedestal and on a glass bubble, and saying they're perfect and they're doing great, well, that's not the reality. We should recognize on what they lack on too... and currently not having a more defined personality and not standing out on wherever we see her, is what she lacks on.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    Okey this thread seemed quite hot right now so enjoy this nurse miyu.
    [​IMG]

actually @SteCola is right when it comes to beauty, she definitely the prettiest I must say for now (her blog selfie are just extremely good) and probably surpassed the likes of ensaku/kakki/ayamen. The latter are super pretty but miyu has goddess-like visual. regardless of her reason to withdraw earlier, we know really well she is not that fond of nogi at the first place but after saw her SR today, I would like to support her as a fan because she looks so happy and lively. Hopefully more people would watch her and i dont want her to be forgotten like lordkotoko

• Like Like x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I love her voice.:)

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

No single person being sensitive about your opinion, SteCola, they're just tired.

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    well, when someone talked about wanted to be in other group but got put in different group, i also will have some not-so-good thought about that person as a fan. but it doesnt seems to be a big deal for most of us except stecola here and i dont see her getting any big job so far. if she gets big pushed despite she didnt want to be in nogi in the first place, maybe i would be in the same boat as stecola. so far, i dont mind her at all.

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Show me what she said. No some bullsh*t from netizen, please.

• Like Like x 7
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    This is exactly what I mean. Knowing how some wotas can be I can imagine some of them resenting her for these rumors (that remain quite unfounded). It's not like all sakamichi trainees got into the groups they wanted to. Kaki auditioned for Hiragana Keyakizaka back in 2017. Ozono Rei said during the auditions that she wanted to join Hinata. I don't see any Keyaki fans disliking her because of that. Unless Miyu has shittalked Nogi in the past or is slacking off/not working hard enough in the group right now, I see no reason for disliking her for her past desire to join Keyakizaka, whether that's true or not.

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Fortunately not everyone lives in a fantasy world where every young girl who auditions for an idol group is a fan of them or even idols in general

20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    However can we talk about how this joint audition was not respectful for the girls? Why can't a girl simply join for the group she wants to be?
    This is has obviously been done cause a certain group (keyakizaka coff coff) needed more than anyother new strong girls for their 2ki gen, and getting them thanks to a sakamichi joint audition was the best thing since there's a higher amount of choice. It's pretty obvious Miyu wanted to be in Keyakizaka, she said herself she became a fan of Keyaki thanks to her friend made her know them, and on sakamichi kenshuusei audition mostly talked about keyakizaka. We can argue if it's true or not that she firstly left cause she wasn't happy to be in Nogizaka, but that she wanted to be on keyakizaka is pretty obvious and indistputable. But well, she wasn't enough good for that and they prefered other girls for keya's 2ki. Something that maybe didn't happen if it wasn't for that joint audition and every single girl would've joined for the group she wanted to be in.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020