1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    while im still need few hours to reach the venues. meanwhile the queue already occur from last night :cold:

osaka1.jpg
    osaka2.jpg

should went from yesterday instead today's morning. i'll believe i can save some amount of hotel fees if im departing on sunday morning. anw in fact seems i dont need to stay at hotel on the first night
    :shock:

2. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    here is the current line and only 1 ticket allowed, there is more outside
    7line.jpg 7_1ticket.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    ill be on the 複数枚 instead. seems its gonna be a very long and sad day

i wish you had lot of fun too today

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    ^ Ganbatte ne!
    I'm already out of Intex, just used my tickets in the poster exchange and got one Nanase JCdeIkou poster, the crowd is just overwhelming :XD:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Seven days left with Nanase in Nogizaka46...

Let's start with the beginning. Maiyan ropes me into checking out this group called Nogizaka46. On the wiki pages here, I peruse though the members. They are all pretty. I get to Nanase's page and know that there are many members as pretty or more than Maiyan, in particular Nanase. To me, she's always been more beautiful than Maiyan. And I find Maiyan the most beautiful of idols. Somehow, both are true.

Anyhow seven days, at the beginning we begin again.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Back then at the early of 2017 i follow non-no magazine ig's account in terms to get more fresh pic of Fumika Baba. But i found out this cute girl with nogizaka46 hashtag on her pic. As long as i know about Nogi members is only Ikoma Rina and Hori Miona. So i checked on wiki and found her name. But at that time i don't know about this page or where to find information about them. Until late of 2017 i found out Koujichuu's video on DM with Indonesian sub. Then i realize how cute she is even compared with other member. Since then i decide to follow this group (i never follow any idol group before).

Atm, i can proudly said that i become Nogi fans because of her, Nishino Nanase :shifty:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    From the start, watching Naachan has always been a way of healing my soul. Even small expressions and gestures would cause me heart attack. Her solos are my favorite. Her smile is one of the best smiles I've ever seen. Seeing her gradually gaining recognition and her maturity brings me lots of fun. From when this thread was full of posts like "I don't understand why she suddenly become popular" or "I cannot see anything special about her" to a thread full of recognition about her contributions and beauty. From a shy person in front of camera to much more proactive one. From a crybaby to a still-cry-sometimes-but-more-resilient person.
    Naachan once said that she never tells lie. Unbelievable as it may sound, I chose, still choose and will choose to believe it.
    For me, she is such an interesting person. A strong affection for reptile and bird, weird character Doiya-san, S personality.
    Only "nana" days left, hope that she would enjoy her last days as a Nogizaka46's member.
    P/s: Merry Christmas Nogichan and everyone!!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i've found Nogizaka46 earlier than i like her. im just an casual fans atm. following their recent singles release without any particular member i rly liked. first time i really got into her was on my first ever favorite's Nogizaka46 songs , Sekai de Ichiban kodoku na Lover. quite weird that she's even dont have a plenty screentime there. but this scene was unforgettable for me.

sekaide.png

from that moment i got my faves member to following for. and since Matsui Rena ( which was used to be my kami oshii before ) kennin in Nogi , i follow the group (+Nanase obv) more intense. and i got chance to moved to japan since 2015 , and with rena kennin ends ( and she's graduate not long after ) , the rest was history ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  10. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She's amazing... iv'e known her already at her best, i'm surprised and i didn't even know she's just a normal member from the start.. those people who follow her from the beginning were blessed to see how she grow, so much i wish i'm one of them.. But, i can still say i'm lucky.. Lucky to know/meet her of course..

7 years, 7 days left.. nogizaka46's Nishino Nanase.. The next time we meet her.. There's no longer "nogizaka46" in her introduction.. But she will remain and will go down in the history, as one of Nogizaka46 [F]ace.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    At least we are much luckier than those who knows about/likes her after graduation announcement. I have seen several recently and tbh, don't really know how to appease them. Their timing is so... awesome :^^;:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I have known Nogi since the day they debuted. However, back then, I was still a huge fan of AKB, and with Nogi being advertised as "AKB's official rival", I didn't have a good first impression to me (something like: trying to leech into AKB's fame, aren't you?). Still, I watched their Nogi doko every week but I hardly listened to their songs. For Nanase, with her yankee look back then, I didn't pay much attention to her, since my idea idols are girls who have innocent/ fragile look. Until that day, the day they broadcast the Nogi doko episode where she jumped off of the Macau Tower. She cried so much, she trembled so hard, yet, despite all of it, she jumped off after saying the praying words. At that moment, I knew that she would be my first kami-oshi and probably will be the last too.

That's also the reason why, to me, their 8th single, Kidzuitara Kataomoi, will always be my favorite song.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Macau Tower? I also fell in love with Nogi. Right then and there Nogi was my thing because of Nanase.

• Like Like x 1
  14. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Ah yes, right, I messed up. :D

15. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    agree, witnessing the moment of her graduation announcement.. going through that time, we're luckier to feel that different kinds of emotion. when you're at work and worried what would she do next.. thinking all the what if's? although it's painful, it'll be a memory you'll cherish forever. But, for me.. the very meaning of luck is meeting Nishino Nanase. ;)

we are all lucky.. and by the way guys "Merry Christmas". Nanase is such a genius (or the management) her "nana days countdown" would start at "Christmas" it'll be finish at the "last day of this year".. means that we're all going to welcome her "new journey in 2019". isn't that nice... :1st:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Golden Seraphim

Golden Seraphim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I don't know where to start but one thing I can say is I've never been into someone (celebrity) as much as Nanase.

I've known Nogi since Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru but started following them since Sayonara no Imi. Nanase has been one of the members I see that has a lot of self development. From a very quiet and shy girl to the Nanase we see now, a strong and confident girl. She never fails to capture my eyes and she is worth my attention.

It is really sad whenever I think that there's only few days left before she leaves Nogi. However, she will always be my number one favourite and I will never stop supporting her in her future career. I will keep praying for her success.

P.S: I wish she would make Instagram/Twitter account so that we can get to know her daily updates after she graduates.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Six days left with Nanase in Nogizaka46...

Let's get this over with. With the good comes the bad. With perfection we have to see the imperfection. Nanase is only human after all, and that's why we love her. Something like how her upper lip doesn't move much when she talks. LOL! Or how she can get angry. Or when she says she has no friends -- the lonely Nanase. It's too weird to know that she isn't perfect. Still we love her.

Six days to go.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    due to her not perfect me me somehow adore her so much.

its kinda weird that my usual typical idol either my prefer lanes in hs or even my 2-3 oshii were absolutely not resembling her a little bit. but everything about nanase were just a magic to me. lol :^^;:

due to her loneliness , moody and likely a social awkward person. i wonder how long and how patient kazumin can melt those ice :worthy::worthy:

yesterday ikuchan tell on her SR about how there's a time on their vacation , she's sharing her room with nanase and how she felt very nervous.

lol that dorky , noisy and a mood maker ikuchan need to share a room with nanase will be the awkwardness level reach to the max [hehe]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Five days left with Nanase in Nogizaka46...

Off the top of my head, 5 things that made me a Nanase fan:
    1. Macau Tower
    2. Ponytail
    3. Yankee Nanase
    4. Smiling Nanase
    5. The worried Nanase

• Like Like x 5
  20. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    For me, definitely her smile is saiko :1st: Ponytail Naachan :2nd: Naachan's small gestures :3rd:
    Plus Artist Naachan + S Naachan + Doiya-san
    P/s: Do you remember why you become Nana-oshi? I don't remember why (Becoming Nogi's fan + Nana's fan by watching NogiDoko and she didn't even appear much back then). The only thing I remembered clearly is Captain rejecting Waka-sama for Naachan [hehe]

• Like Like x 1