1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwasa Misaki (Wasamin) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    This week's episode of Konbanwasamin (2015/03/18)

with special guest: Nagara Pro Enka Artist & Wasamin Senpai Yamakawa Yutaka

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
  3. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

So cool that Wasamin gets to hang with guys like Yutaka Yamakawa, Kiyoshi Hikawa and Mizumori Kaori all the time, as a colleague.
    I love these guys.

AND if Wasamin is excited about the song...and thinks it even better-er, can imagine its written perfectly for her voice (aka her last song) plus more....

Problem with being a little known new singer....all the top melodies will go to those with the big money.

4. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    YEAAAAAH 4th single officially recorded!! EXCITED
    Question: can anyone tell me what show this is from? It's where Reinyan, Wasamin, Miyu, & some more make funny faces

Attached Files:

5. hilmanelric

hilmanelric Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    i'm sure it's from saturday night child machine, not sure from which episode though

6. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Eps. 8 & 11

7. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Thanks @Cristafari @hilmanelric :D :D :D :D

So *unpopular opinion time* I rewatched the 1st Diva Champ AKBINGO eps today...

They were shot & aired less than a month after the release of Mujin eki.
    Taking off the rose-colored glasses & my oshimen towel for a sec here...
    Anyone think they pushed Wasamin a little bit to help boost Mujin eki?
    My one thing is she goes up against Yuttan and, I gotta say, Yuttan was perfect & spectacular.
    Wasamin was perfect & spectacular too, but, removed from the circumstances,
    I would've ultimately chosen Yuttan over Wasamin...
    I DO believe Wasamin honestly won over Lemon, Komari, & Miyu
    Like wise, I DO believe Wasamin honestly won the 2nd Diva Champ
    And showing off enka AND j-pop skills in a vocal competition gives her an edge

But the Mujin eki release, the #of times they drop that fact through the episodes, how they explain her singing talent, etc
    It all kinda points to Wasamin getting a slight push, imho...[not that I mind, they do it for everyone else LOL]

8. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @CherryBonchan

For the fun of it I looked up my reaction from when the episodes originally aired...

9. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I remember it, I think the difference was that Wasamin was faultless in her performance, and was using some of those professional singing techniques/nuances, even those soft little vibratos that add to the whole feel of a piece, which increase degree of difficulty a bit, not just plain amateur singing.

Yuka from the feeling at the time just went for too much and couldn't quite pull it off. It felt like a talented back-yard singer trying to show off, but not quite got it yet. I think Yuka was trying to copy some of that professional stuff but no training or trained enough in how to do it. The difference between a lot of professional vocal and singing training.

I think if you turn the vision off and just listen to the singing you will hear the difference it makes.

As for that whole Diva comp, well I think from memory pretty much Wasamin's performances were almost faultless and professional all the way.

But even so her best performance from around that time was the karaoke competition and when she won and got to sing the same song live again (as good as her karaoke comp performance was) this later effort was spectacular, clean and faultless and full of power....and was broadcast on that TV show with Haruna and that other guy dressed in red soldier outfit.

And if you want to know how the judge choose and vote...in later Diva comps when Wasamin had a throat infection and did some really queer notes...they still chose her...simply because its the difference between a professional singing standard and amateurs trying to sound professional.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  10. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    While I don't remember all that well, I can say that she won it fairly despite that I agree with you way back she got a boost from management, jeez 2012 was probably the best year in AKB for Wasamin. Of course I will tell why I think so, is a fact Masuda had/have? a more potent voice than Wasamin at the time that could somehow distract you that she had air breathing problems at her last performance, but if she would had sung yasashii kiss wo shite (as she did against haachan) at the final against Wasamin, likely the last result would have been a completely different story. Wasamin worst rendition was when she sung nostalgia from ikomonogakari (or whatever is spelled) but I believe that was for the second contest, indeed she ended all dissapointed of herself because I didn't like it.

About the upcoming single, I think we might see the covers during the last week of this month if not early April (covers always came first) and only listen to the track around two weeks before the release, if not early via her radio show or elsewhere.

11. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    I honestly hope we hear it first on Konbanwasamin [or ANN]
    ...even just a TITLE would be cool

They've only done, what, mall concerts/events to promote it?
    [although I don't even know how they usually promote solo career singles anymore]
    [like, I didn't even hear Milky's solo until it was on sale lol]

12. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    wasatour20.jpg
    wasatour22.jpg

Wasamin Mini-Live Preorder Event @Shosan Plaza, Saitama (2015/03/21)

12:00 Setlist
    1. Mujineki
    2. Toki no Nagareni Miwo Makase
    3. Akai Sweet Pea
    4. Tomonoura Bojou

15:00 Setlist
    1. Mujineki
    2. Kita no Yado Kara
    3. Kikyou
    4. Tomonoura Bojou

Note: If I am reading correctly, the name of Wasamin's radio show will be changing next month.

13. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Sorry for the newb question: are these lottery based or can you just go? And free?

14. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It is free for viewing. In order to get a seat you must buy a copy of the CD. (or in this case make a reservation for a CD) For each CD you buy you get a handshake ticket.

Earlier this month they were giving away exclusive Wasamin trading cards at the event, some of which were autographed. I believe today they are giving away stickers or autograph boards.

I read the Shosan Plaza event guide. They are giving away the exclusive trading cards today as well. If I am reading correctly, the autograph boards and stickers are for anyone who purchases her previous releases.

wasatour23.jpg
    wasatour24.jpg

15. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a great deal as you can just watch/listen for free, but get some swag and the HS ticket if you want. And I'm a serious sucker for autographed swag.

16. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Soo the youtube accounts I usually go to for Konbanwasamin got taken down, but the Japanese site shows that the radio show has been continuing. Anyone have any alternative links to listen weekly?

Also, so jealous of that event!!! It'd be nice if I could ever get autographed Wasamin merchandise ;_;

17. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@Animeswordmaster is right. The channel we all use for konbanwasamin every week now lists no playlists [it didn't list any videos before either]...but it seems that the links still work...so maybe they're set on private & able to be linked here? I checked back to page 104 in this thread & @Cristafari 's usual Konbanwasamin links still work as inserts...so maybe he'll know?

My back up ANN channel is gone too. The Stage48 ANN thread uses a yt channel that doesn't upload Konbanwasamin, sooooooooooooooo

18. Animeswordmaster

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Oh crap. I didn't realize ANN was gone too... I really don't want to wake up in the middle of the night to listen to a 20 min radio show >< @Cristafari , any advice?

19. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    We will see what happens tomorrow. I have a couple of friends on Mixi who link the show and do recaps. We will see if they have a new link. I also recall a second YT channel that uploaded her radio show, but at the moment I cannot locate it.

20. Animeswordmaster

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    When I clicked all of my links, some of them said that the account has been terminated, so that's what most likely happened. I wonder if the Taiwan Club has links...