1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I believe Nyannyan will be the last one standing and she teases about graduating long before Takamina lol

2. dwicahyoagoes

dwicahyoagoes Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    Yeah i think she can to catch the gaps, because she will get the highest rank out of AKB's new gen ..

3. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    If Miichan is hinting at graduation...then there goes Team K again sigh.
    They haven't even began as a team yet but their captain is on the verge of leaving,,

Shouldn't draft girls be counted as new gens too? Sayaya's the most popular among them. She'll rank for sure.

I just want this year's SSK to have another Tanamin-like moment,,

Wonder if Nako can rank higher than Miku? or end up not far from each other hehe

4. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

Sayaya's the most popular since she was pushed heavily. Sometimes, I kinda hope that it was Moekyun who was pushed though :(

5. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I wouldn't call Sakura a newbie. She debuted 2011. Also Akicha was media senbestu that year- staying in at undergirls with the amount of her push which was minimal compared to Sakura's says something about the girl.

While I think some of the new girls have the chance to rank - people who are guessing extremely high ranks for them might be disappointed. Remember even Kojimako ranked 36th - and she is a major management favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

For that you'd need someone who has been in the group a long time without ever ranking, at present I think Suzuki Mariya may hold that position. Ucchi would have held that position but she's not participating iirc. Suzuki Mariya ranking would be pretty sweet alright, but it does seem unlikely.

7. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Don't worry, they have Akicha. ;)

8. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    how about Kobayashi Kana ???

i think she'll surprise people if she ranks in again like in 2012
    but i highly doubt she will , to be honest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    and Miichan plz stay a little longer my dear <3 i can't lose my Top2 members at the same time
    honestly i'll be really sad if Miichan graduates , at least Takamina will be a solo singer and will still release songs but i don't know if Miichan will sing again if she graduates especially that she has interest in variety :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and people really doubts Akicha's ability , i mean if you think about it without Ikoma as a kennin and had some support from 46 fandom , Akicha was the 3rd highest ranker in TeamB after Mayu and Yukirin

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I did think of Kana but she did rank before. Kana did actually rank in the prelim last year so it wouldn't be as big a shock as Tanamin coming from nowhere

10. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    @KPKgirl Honestly Sakura wasn't pushed (not massively, at least) until she placed 11th and then she was everywhere.

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I think you forgot Juri lol.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, being in uza was also something (and she ranked 40-something that year).

But yeah, not much after that until her kennin/senbatsu break last year.

Akicha was 26th.
    Juri was 28th.
    ;)

13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Management don't care a shit about ranking except for the single after the SSK. Akicha had at least 4 pushed babes before her in Team B.

14. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

Yes but now K will have Miion, she's probably the biggest rising star in the new gens and the maybe the next Yuuko. So K is a great spot for her and if she does well she can be K's star in the future. It'll be interesting to see how high she ranks this year.

15. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    that tanamin moment really got me teared up last year.
    So who from the older gens (maybe until 8/9)that are participating this yrs ssk have never ranked?
    we have maria suzuki, and....?

16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes. Before A. we have Miichan and 3 pushed babes, I hope you all accept my new name[hehe], Miion, Tomu and Tanochan. I don't count kennins, I think the use of kennins is a big joke. During the last year Team K has had 67 shows, Jurina was there 4 times, Sayaka 7 and Haruppi 18 times. They just mess up the show.

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You must have problems sitting down with that much butthurt. Just accept that Akicha is a theater girl now in the twilight of her AKB career or you'll end up with an ulcer from all that bile you have.

Suzuki is the earliest participating member who hasn't already ranked I think. After her then you have Shimada and Nakamura Mariko from 9th gen and from 10th gen there's Izuta Rina, Fujita Nana and Kobayshi Marina (10th gen were announced 5 years ago so can hardly be called "New" gen at this stage.

18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I have a hard time liking Moe, Mion, and Saya...none of them have any appeals for me and they sort of came out of no where for me lolol~~ I actually use to really dislike Juri so much - something about her made me not like her for like 2 years - but now I like her lol~ I always like new girls being chosen into SSK because it allows me to follow whom the fans like a lot and such. Like back when Yagami Kumi got elected, I didn't know who she was until she got elected, but got to know her and I liked her - till she decided to graduate lol~

19. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Reveen I decline comments about my state of mind, it's my business.

20. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Please don't start questioning why other posters don't understand your arbitrary measures of determining who is and is not a 'newbie'. Plus your usage of that term needs to stop. (Along with 'babes') We've gotten quite a few reports on it. I don't think you would respond so kindly to others calling your oshimen or others of similar career lengths as 'oldies' or anything similar. Chill on that and your usage of Swedish insults, Gotbild.