Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Where's Ume when she needs "him"?;)

2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

3. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

^
    Thanks for the link!

I think this is her first solo tv apparence!!! :banana: Hope there will be more to come!

4. Panjii

Panjii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    Twitter:
    panjiimart
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    lol at this picture. I'm pretty sure it was accidental because I watched it live when this moment happened during the draft. But let's just say, Meru has the potential to throw some huge shade :XD:

[​IMG]

6. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ I've never heard that term before... throwing shade... had to look up it's meaning. :^^;:

And I found this pic to be somewhat intriguing...

From Meru's G+

[​IMG]

Doesn't it kinda look like there are two Merus in this pic... one in the foreground and one in the crowd? :shock:

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    IRC, she was laughing at the point. For what I don't know.

Just a lucky screencap at the moment she started to laugh/giggle, makes her look uncomfortable/ticked off. She was not though. Actually she seemed to have fully enjoyed her first time as Team Rep. at the Draft Kaigai.

8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    oops.. sometimes I forget that this forum has many different cultures that all speak English, but not always American English and its slang. so my apologies for "throwing shade" ^^;

that screen cap was just one of those freeze frame at the wrong moment kind of things. Meru was having a great time and laughing during this moment when a draftee mentioned Haruppi.

9. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

10. 綿貫春

綿貫春 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    HaruWatanuki
    Meru's 2015 HKT profile pic:

Meru 2015.jpg

Her profile was updated too, they changed 160 to 162cm but I didn't notice something new:

Meru 2015 profile.JPG

Meru's profile pics threw the years [2012-2015]:

Meru 2012.jpg Meru 2013.jpg Meru 2014.jpg Meru 2015.jpg

Oh and also I noticed that the outfit was from the AKB48 Kouhaku back in january so yes... Pretty nice in my opinion and I think it goes well (very well) with HKT48 in general so, for me it's much better than the others.

11. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Meru seems to be gaining a bit a weight imo.

12. Ryoyuhai

Ryoyuhai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Just passing by to show Meru some love! Meru is one of my favorites in HKT. Watching Tentoumu Chu shows really left me with a great love of Meru beyond just her performance skills. I'll admit that when Meru first joined, I was put off by the fact that she was chosen center for the first single. I didn't dislike her, but I didn't particularly like her either because at the time, Kodama had caught my eye and seeing her lose her center spot was a blow. But, I really love Meru and I think she glows in the center position as much as Miyawaki and Kodama. I'm keeping my eye on her and look forward to seeing her continue to grow (in both stature and skill set). :chuffed:

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it's nice of you to show up. If you were hooked by her presence in tentoumouchu sekai sengen, maybe you should give Hakata Hyakkaten a try, because she's very cheerful too in this season.

Here's a place where you can watch all episode : www.show48.com

14. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    She's getting chubby but still cute, not fat of course, personally I'd worry if she were losing weight so I'm happy to see her healthy

15. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Omg More has one of the best Election Posters! It screams revenge and I am so on board! :^O^::^O^::^O^::corr:

Her body is so beautiful. More is becoming too sexy lol. I love that she isn't skinny skin but getting sexy thick

16. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Yah... her poster is awesome.

Why so serious? :cool:

17. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Meru is looking plump. Her face looks bloated. Although I like big girls, I'm not sure Japanese fans think the same way. I remember watching Meru stuffing her face during the HongKong and Taiwan concert extras. If she normally eats that way I'm surprised she isn't even fatter.

18. 綿貫春

綿貫春 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    HaruWatanuki
    It's true that Meru gained weight, like sometimes I clearly see the difference between before and now, like her legs are looking thicker and also her face show it but I honestly think that she is so beautiful, and she will always be beautiful, she is looking perfect now, as before, and as in the future, and also I mean it doesn't matter at all and why would japanese fans being bothered about that? Japanese fans are not cruel people who are giving up their oshis just because of their weight, there is so many chubby girls in all 48groups who are queens and they are loved by their fans. I just hope that she is eating healthy and that she is happy with herself.
    Btw chocked by some comments, like wtf is going on here

19. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Uhm... Whatever are you talking about? Meru getting fat?? No, she´s growing up and going through puberty is all. Girls her age are supposed to "fill out" it´s a sign the´re becoming adults, girls and women need some fat on there bodies its perfectly normal you know. With all the dancing and training she does she probably need to eat a lot more than other girls her age and she is really a far cry from being fat!

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Looking at Hakata Hyakkaten last season, i think she is totally normal.