1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 10th (Kibouteki Refrain) (2015/05/27)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 2, 2015.

1. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    thnx for the cam recs. Im impressed how senbatsu and undergirls gave their first performance energetically and cohesively.
    even though kibouteki is double center, i'm sure Ve will get most screentime in the pv.

2. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Her outfit does look more flashy than others but she doesn't deserve this silly w-center.
    Oh god how i wish to be able to speak japanese and ask aki-p why he let SNH and JKT do w-center song as SSK song.

I used to believe she earn her spot with hard work even before her SSK speech. Apparently i was wrong.

My hope is only on mv now. Hopefully she can get screentime as much as paru in BwT.

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I know I would be upset big time if Sasshi was the center along with Mayuyu for the SSK single. I know Sasshi Oshis would be upset as well if Mayuyu was the center along side her in her SSK Single (I would too actually because something like that goes to the winner. Not the winner and 2nd place.

I would understand if it was a tie (something I wouldn't mind seeing in an SSK event). But come on. It's ridiculous, the point of SSK is for a SINGLE center. Hoping the MV shows who the ACTUAL center is (Being the girl who won it.) Im not saying they should show less Harugon though (since she was 2nd). But the most time better go to Ve.

4. G-9

G-9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani
    Melody is so small and blue :XD: i want to hug her

nice performance so energetic and will be more more more better next time

everytime i hear this song... it reminds me to Harugon, just like Boku no Yell [hehe]

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Its not like AKB havent done it, even tho its for future girls last year not senbatsu

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Let's see if the PV will live up to it.

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

sad for ve
    she doesnt deserve it..
    undergirls song choice is disappointing
    could pick koko ga rhodes da koko de tobe or something else i dont know

8. 48fans

48fans Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    I agree, that's not fair for Ve, but maybe the reason behind this are because Ve not really showing her confidence playing the center role. She have said that she actually afraid to be a center. Maybe if she said that she are ready and would try her best with full confidence, management would more sure to placing her for single center. Actually Ve have full capability for a center everyone can't deny that, maybe only one thing need improvement are her reserved and shy personality. I believe Veranda will be a single center later. For now, maybe she can learn to be more confidence with herself. Keep the spirit!

9. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Does JOT have an official twitter account? Maybe fans can bombard them with complaints so that at least they'll be very much aware that fans do care about discrepancies like this.

I love the song but the formation should have been adjusted.

10. dan

dan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    I think JOT want Melody as center (so they make it hidden center) :gavel::gavel::gavel:

11. Hafiz

Hafiz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I dont know, tbh for me the hidden center is devi not melody. They put melody next to ve. Is this true? Plot twist : jot READ and DID what that guy saying ve is a pouty faced girl? How if they read it and jot be like : "challenge accepted" ????

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    The top 4 blockings are
    1. Veranda = Mayuyu
    2. Haruka = Sakura
    3. Melody = Paruru
    4. Andela = Jurina

13. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

what exactly are all of you complaining about? the center position? they (jot), already determine what the next single will be before the so-called election were held [hehe] besides, most of us will only download it from utube anyway :shifty::lol:

14. xwfthyx

xwfthyx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^
    They already determine it before??? but, i mean....isn't its too odd if they pick W Center song for SSK....
    yeah but its already happening tho we can't do anything for the moment.....

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    No
    Veranda = Sakura
    Haruka=Mayu
    Melody is Jurina, Andela is Paruru

16. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

@kk127 is right Sakura was nº1 and mayu nº2 surprisingly:hehe::hehe:

17. xwfthyx

xwfthyx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I haven't watch the fan cam, but how's the translation going??

18. rmn89

rmn89 Member

i dont like how they choose kiboteki refrain as the single, not that i dont like how ve cant get her own single time, i can care less about her. i just feel like the song is not old enough to be recycled and not new enough to feel fresh, (as akb ssk single who released at the same time as jkt). however i still have hope for awesome music video.

oh, and the undergirls songs sounds so much better since its one of the underrated song from akb and they made it new and fresh

kiboteki was good... but yes...nothing refreshing.

19. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

I feel too salty about the wCenter plus all has been said about it, i hope JOT monitoring all the fans thread on the internet so they know how we feel,not that they will necessary care but at least they know,
    Now i want to point out the positive side of this single,the wCenter is sucks but it still a good song afterall, i want to say that from all of JKT48 seifuku i love this the best, we can see that Ve's is the flashy one, i wish they give her a bigger hat, just a bit more though. The translation is not bad, and I rarely said this to any JOT translation, at least for now i think its good until i have the CD and listen to it closely, as many said its a catchy song that can caught people attention, so yeah its still a good song (but the wCenter, i cant even..)
    The UG is great!! The song, their cute seifuku,i love it just like hanikami, they already make this cute looks so they have to make MV, like c'mon! and i hope they gonna perform it on national tv, i feel more energy on the UG than on senbatsu i dont know why...

Like i said it still a good song, and i hope they will put Ve as the solo center for next single, like at least for 2 singles in a row, that would be fair for me, as also been said before, JOT already know that Kiteki is the ssk single, maybe they gonna plot it for melody's passing on the batton to the next center kinda thing but what do you know...she juat falling down the throne, and maybe..just maybe...they also has this plan B if melody won thats why they have ue kara Melody,a song that we can agree told us that she is the queen, but they already know that she is not the winner, that is why they release it out of the blue, but again its just my "theory" or whatever you guys want to call it ;)

20. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The damage had been made, they chose a WCenter single for SSK. But, I really want JOT to focus on Ve in the single MV! That's the least they can do!