1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48G What If's (#12: What if Ikoma never became Nogizaka's center and Ikuta became the1st center?)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 24, 2015.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    If Ori Team 4 wasn't disbanded, they wouldn't have pushed Ayarin and Reinyan in 2013.

2. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    If Ori 4 wasn't disbanded i think lots of them would suffer. I mean, let's face it. They're no different from a Kenkyuusei back then (except for their salary). They're like what HKT looks like before Sasshi shows up, a dark, undetected zone. And with the swarm of sister groups that time, the Ori 4 girls would be swallowed up because they lack superstar power. And without Miichan i doubt Tentoumu Team 4 would happen.

They need that breakup so the girls would connect with their senpais and for the push to work. They're put in the same team as big names and given a push so people can still notice them.

But it would be different if Paruru's put as senbatsu member from Ebikachu. They would still have star power and would still survived. And maybe Miichan's punishment won't be a demotion.

3. marumarumako

marumarumako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    oh ori team 4, my team oshi (i got into akb really seriously when they promoted 9th gen being the golden gen, thus my attachment to them and ori team 4)
    i think ori team 4 filled with such great members, look at them now, some become captains(juri, oba) fixed senbatsu members (kawaei, renachi, annin, lemon(nmb senbatsu)) and center (paruru). i think that while they're great members now, if team 4 didn't disbanded, i don't think they're going to be what they're today.
    like from the docu, i forgot if it's takamina, she said that the group won't be able to grow with such members, they need to step out from their comfort zone and such, but i feel like the disband is too much to handle for some (i feel like paruru didn't enjoy her time as much as she should be on her team b days)

answering the question, i still think paruru will be one of the most popular members now and she prob still be shuffled to another team later on another shuffle, and i feel like some members position will rank better in ssk (like lemon, yagi and minarun)

4. Pierxe

Pierxe Kenkyuusei

idk much about the old team 4 i just know they were really close lol.
    obas original intentions was to see all of them get into senbatsu in the future (aww feels)

and i love how team 4 even tho those girls are separated they support each other.
    like parurus janken win, look at those faces lmao it screams "THATS OUR GIRL!"

if the video does not show watch the video here

also when they won hashire penguin in RH they cried backstage <3
    and when they were separated during their first team shuffle they had this huddle and oba was giving out speeches and it went into some deep inspirational talk about team 4 lol.

but i watched parurus maru2 baito ep 2 and she mentioned that she doesnt argue with anyone else other than her generation mems?
    i hope the 9th gen aint talking shit about each other going "yui and paru nd iriyama are getting all the spotlight etc".

suggestion: what if oshima mai didnt graduate? i wanna see people discuss this since she was one of the forefront girls back in the day and she was actually on par with aachan - mariko - yuko (in terms of popularity back then) i wonder what would have happened if she stayed?
    would she be one of the pioneering team A mems that stayed and ranked in high in the SSK elections like aachan, mariko, tomochin and haruna or would she rot and be stagnant and fans would be bored of her like with myao(using myao as an example since she was pushed alot back then and yes ik shes not a 1st gen team A member)

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]

CHANGE TOPICS!

Sorry I'm late. Now updating, this one was requested by ABF48. It's a good topic as well

Mayu Watanabe is one of the Original Team B members? She joined AKB48 in December 2006 and made her debut with the other Team B girls in early in 2007. From the start, she was the Team B Ace and she made her singles debut in BINGO. Since then (minus Janken singles) she has always been apart of AKB48 Senbatsu. In 2013 she made first her solo center (even though I'm always going to say her first center was with Acchan in Manatsu No Sounds Good) with the single So Long! and is known as one of the centers today. She is known as a CG because of her perfect idol appearance and she is known as one of the girls who is just a straight up IDOL and is shows the excat way of being an Idol. Some idols usually have slip ups and end up having a scandal. But Mayuyu has never had one. But

"What if Watanabe Mayu had a big scandal?"

How do you think that would affect her? What would happen? Let's Discuss shall we.

6. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    She will graduate.

I dont think it will affect her that much. But of course it will gonna leave a deep impact to her public image. And if you askin, "Are she gonna lost her fans ?". I'm mayu oshi and i will stand all for mayu, idc about a stuff like that, and i will support her till the end.

Anyway, its gonna be the biggest scandal in AKB history, why ? well~ if we try to look at the recent mayu's incident, For example "Kato Koji's Incident" or "The Leaked instragam account", it always have a big exposure from public media, it was like they gonna be exaggareting to those scandal, and making it like it was "unforgivable". well~ we already used with something like that... and its not really surprising for us.

And then.. if someone asking again, "did she will gonna be more popular ?" oh -,- sorry, i never buying that. its just irrelevant to speak about the ties between Scandal and popularity.

7. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    IMO nothing's gonna change. her time already happened. She was the center for a year. I think that's enough and I think it's about time to pass the crown. but as a senbatsu member.... her fans are gonna be destroyed by this.

8. Ikhsan Assalafus

Ikhsan Assalafus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    Just_Ikhsan48
    It will be the biggest scandal ever! But i think the management will not sack her, because she is the most popular member. Well maybe like Sasshi, she maybe will transfered to other groups, maybe NGT48. But i think Mayu has to be graduated like @Mayura48 said

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    That's simple. She might leave AKB48... Or maybe it's a little bit too complex for me to explain...

10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    She is not so popular outside akb fandom, unlike sasshi.
    She had very loyal fanbase though, maybe 40% will be affected by the scandal. Depending on the timing, if her scandal is around 2009-2012 era, she would probably fall out of kami7 since her image was 'pure' robotic anime-like idols with idol voice. But if it happens in 2013-2015, she will still be in kami7 but she wont win.

11. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    She might as well use that opportunity to evolve into an even more mature, womanly image hahaha i think what would happen is: she loses a number of fans, but becomes more famous and more recognized by the general public. She would get to choose to stay in AKB and drop a few ranks, or just graduate and pursue a more professional career.

12. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    well, Mayuyu was labeled before as the most trusted idol in AKB. I think it was Shukan Bunshun. if I could remember they followed her around and found nothing that could taint her image. I think as a Mayuyu fan before. (it kinda hurt saying that though I still support her but not as much as before) this is where her fans could really be proud off. one of the most professional 48G member but if ever Mayuyu had a scandal. I think it will be the biggest, most controversial scandal ever in AKB History. she is AKB's most mainstream idol and she did made statements before regarding the no dating rule. that it should strictly be followed by the members. I think that if any 48G member would have a scandal. Mayuyu would be the outrageous one and it might even get the biggest rage from the fans as well. Mayuyu would certainly either graduate or will still stay on the group and will try to bring back her glory. she's a fighter anyway. stating this just made me want to vote for her.

13. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I guess she'd graduate. I got the sense with the whole Nacchan situation that she felt pretty strongly about scandals.

14. Pierxe

Pierxe Kenkyuusei

she would prob be in a scandal with yukirin LOL...

15. Jamie

Jamie Kenkyuusei

Somehow I believe Mayu will never have a scandal :)
    If it happens, I think she will graduate. Or maybe she will be transfered to somewhere like Sasshi :D

16. yuminoya

yuminoya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If Mayuyu ever had a scandal, imo biggest chance is she'll probably graduate.
    I don't think she want to be transfered somewhere else, I doubt the mngmt will do that too.

17. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

I know this is a What If topic, but I think, this one is a little bit crazy, Mayuyu and Scandal don't go in the same sentence in any hypotheses... ahhahaha
    But if this ever happened, she would graduate!

18. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Depends on so many factors.

Are we talking about a casting couch scandal that could help her career like Matsumura Sayuri, a relationship scandal like Minegishi or a previous relationship scandal like Sahsihara? Some girls have been able to make a scandal work in their favor, most haven't. My image of Mayuyu, and of her fans in Japan, is that she is the type of idol for whom a scandal would be very damaging. IMO she would graduate or management would sweep it under the carpet completely if that's at all possible.

Edit: Just seen that the title specifies a BIG scandal, which I assume means either an ongoing relationship or something with a high level of proof.

19. jell0

jell0 Kenkyuusei

She strikes me as the type that would leave immediately, give some kind of hardcore/sincere & tearless apology, delete her social media and ghost. She seems to take the idol image very seriously compared to even other top members.

20. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I agree with this. Her Japanese fans are mostly anime/idol otaku especially those who have been following her since her anIme-like chara. I believe her fans can be unforgiving for relationship scandal but they might still forgive professionalism issue scandal. She has been found out badmouthing certain member in her private sns. But her fans stick to her because it is still not a "relationship" problem which can damage her purity, which all she got back then.