1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

I agree with you when they said that Mayuyu was third I quited the page, butafter I looked fot the link another time, and when I saw her smile, my feelings of dissapointed and of sadness were transformed in admiration and proudness towards Mayuyu
    I hope that mgmt leave mayuyu rest, but I wan to see her promoting her new single
    ABout the difference of votes , I think mayuyu could have been number two if she had not had her single on 10th
    I hope that we Mayuyu fans wake up fot the next ssk, we have to get like 40k more votes to make her number one, maybe I should start saving money:^^;::^^;: ,:p, I think that the mayuyu campaign for the next ssk has to start sooner than this year to be able to get 200k votes

I hope that Mayuyu appears in other drama this year please, and I wish it has a topic more interesting than books( it is my opinion I never really like reading books) I prefer action or mystery or policemen

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah, i heard them all a while ago, my fav is definitely Yuugure, it's just so good, she should sing more songs like this

comparing this too 2013 Rappa this is definitely more mature and elegant and i love it lol

3. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Easy solution for her to get #1 next year, we each buy double our votes for her. :awesome:

4. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yuugure is my favorite too :inlove:
    I think this single is the best, I like how her singing voice has matured compared to her other singles

Mayu looks so cute!

I'm happy that she's proud even at #3 place. She's such inspiration :cute:

5. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Double votes ? Triple votes !!! [hehe] no... quadruple votes !! [hehe] ..no, well~ i will quote this most famous word from Hanzawa Naoki (with a little bit editing:D)

"If you screw mayu, we will screw you back, Double payback !! no.. for this one ..100times payback !!!"

LOL :D

okay, maybe that was too much :^^;:

6. yukizuri

yukizuri Kenkyuusei

Ok so now I have to chose the type to buy for her single ... :^^;:

Do we have more information concerning the book offered with the limited edition ?

7. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

^^^ The book has pictures taken from her Avail Photoshoot:chuffed:

Or that was what I've read when posted awhile back.

8. sizardow

sizardow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    sizardow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mayuyu in Shuichi 「AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo, First is?」 (2015-06-07)

9. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Eh ? did the single has released ? :confused: i hear that the released date will be on June 10th ? how can he get those CDs ?

10. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Hong Kong merchants released early

5th single publicity truck

IMG_20150608_075157.jpg

Another photo of Mayu at yesterday's concert

IMG_20150608_075213.jpg

11. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Some places (illegally) sell copies of physical releases as soon as they get them. This could be from days to weeks in advance which, if they get caught, could get fined.

This guy seems to have had the luck of going to one of these stores ;)

Sometimes places are allowed to release things early but they are not allowed to reveal this fact in order to prevent tense competition. This could also be what happened here lol.

12. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Lol Mayu face and her expression was so kami...her smile...I guess that what's make me feel happy after her defeat..u see that happy smile on her face make anyone feel heal

@YKT thanks for the mayu picture in the concert..she looks beautiful and happy here..so energetic...

13. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Did you experienced on this field ? seem that you knew a lot about this.. you're pro/expert ?
    You knew that Japan is very strict regarding this topic.

Well, i hope they didnt sell it illegally. it will cut down the mayu's single sales.

And i hope that the news was true about hongkong merchant released a bit early.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  14. Yhuiii

Yhuiii Kenkyuusei

I'd be lying if i said i wasn't disappointed with the result, i cried :( but when i saw her smile :cute:.. who’d have thought being inside a smile would be sad and so relax both at once, :cry2:and the thought came into my head.. I'm proud to see Mayu who looks more mature, though she failed but many people are impressed with how she faces it, when we saw she supporting Yuki,.. I'm glad she could show her feelings more freely :blush:

The reason why i really want mayu being center again because she needs a better ssk song not just cloning of kfc but hey... when i think again about this i realized that her super-cool-awsome single is really good,[hehe] thanks aki-p for made us hear the diffrent side of Mayuyu :hehe:

Next year we must bring back the center position to our Queen!!!:1st:

I want to hear that historic mayuyu calls... :worthy:
    more than 200k votes guys *starts saving

Ps: Magirashiteiru really made my day, can't wait to see jonetsu tairiku

btw it's my first post lol:XD:, nice to meet you guys:shifty:

15. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    ^ 250K votes !!! Mayuyu for the 1st !! [hehe] Lets working hard for it !!

Wait~ No way.. is it really your first post ? [hehe] ..Welcome~ :)

~~~

@ABF48 I think YKT was right about Hong Kong merchant released mayu's single more early. Well~ here i found another picture from fans in there who already bought mayu's CD :)

252dbf8f8c5494ee67e2229828f5e0fe9b257e66.jpg

Attached Files:

16. Yhuiii

Yhuiii Kenkyuusei

yeah being a silent reader for a long long time :fear: [hehe] finally i decided.. i should post something in this thread:hehe: :^^;:

17. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well I used to be a salesperson so I know the basic store rules when it comes to releasing products. And even if it was illegally released early, the sales will still go to Mayu. The store will just lie to the company and say they sold their CDs after it came out so they won't get in trouble.

The reason a store would ever sell something early when it is not supposed to is because they want to make money :)

18. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Another truck ? :omg: or maybe just another side from before [hehe]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  19. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen: