1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

I am quite surprise that her first photobook happen be4 she even turn 18 years old.
    I expect to happen next year, but not this soon (although I know she is popular enough to sell well, and she has the visual that will attract buyers even from her non-wotas). Still, I'm super ecstatic with this and I love "Sakura" is chosen as the title photobook <3<3

She looks like a real flight attendant here LOL
    [​IMG]

My proud moment as a fan :D:D
    [​IMG]

I hope my SNH48's oshimen rank extremely well too :cute:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  2. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Ye I really want to see the concert, the MC and theme is so fun according to what I read from twitter :)

3. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Congrats Sakura for entering kami 7!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to see more of her in the new singles

4. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

ANA has really cute flight attendants but not THAT cute. XD

5. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

I wonder if Sakura will be solo team A center like Jurina&Sayanee after Takamina leaves. I'm really afraid if team A become team K ! But congratulation Sakura , i disagree with the idea to destroy AKb ok if you were a pure Hkt but now ^^ you discredit yourself.

6. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

And she never meant anything close to that in her speech.
    AKB needs to be rebuilt, with so many seniors leaving they need something new, in order to rebuild something you need to destroy/burn it down first.

Sakura is very proud of both HKT and AKB, people really should try and understand what she meant :D
    And she is also super ambitious that want to build a stronger AKB (including all sister groups like HKT)

I 100% agree with her statement, and people like Takamina did as well if you could see her reaction with Sakuras speech, she understood what she meant unlike the flashmob :)

She have the desire to be nr1 still, and she did declare war on sasshi last year, but she was also very humble about it, that until Sasshi deems Sakura as a rival she is not ready.

7. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Sorry my bad ^^ me too i agree with her but it's like this new Akb is lame in her speech honestly im completely agree with her. Thanks for answer me.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from Sakura's sousenkyo speech, In order to build a strong AKB foundation, the old wall must be torn down. I mean imagine someone try to build something on top of an existing foundation, it will be not be as strong as building a new foundation from scratch. That's what she meant in her speech.....build a stronger 48G foundation !!!

9. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

I like the tweets from @ithebigc

"ithebigc ‏@ithebigc 4 timför 4 timmar sedan
    So in the end I spent like 5-6 hrs trading. It was nostalgic to get back into the thick of things like I had done when I lived here"

It was quite productive, I completed almost all sets I wanted except Sakura and Mayuyu. Ppl just didn't want to part with Sakura"

How about a Paruru set for Sakura? No? Paruru and Yuihan sets? Paruru, Yuihan and Jurina? Nope, no one would trade me"

Sakura set is very high in value now :) Not even 3 complete popular member set for a Sakura set :)
    Her fanbase will grow like wildfire this year in Japan I think.

10. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

If you're a fan of Sakura, you'll take her comment in the best possible way and admire her for it.

If you are an anti, you'll take what she said and fuel your hate with it.

Not sure what neutrals think of it. Either way, this girl is def someone to keep an eye on.

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Anybody got a vid of her speech?

12. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

My take on "destroy" is more about the next gen taking AKB along their own path and not just follow the path set by the senpais for no other reason than its there. It's how to keep AKB competitive as the music scene changes.

13. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    excuse me, but did Sakura use a GoT reference there? o.o
    i'm sure she didn't but still. [hehe]
    she only needs to have her hair dyed blonde and the Monster Sakura will be born. the Queen! O.O

seriously, I didn't like her extreme push so i didn't vote for her. I felt like she distanced herself from HKT, even from her true self, and with this popularity she will have to face more antis as well. she is gradually becoming a face of AKB that everyone recognizes but no one knows.
    i would rather see a healthy Sakura in a strong HKT group than an over pushed one in AKB. i don't want her to become the next Paruru.

14. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Sakuratan has her sights set on the throne
    I think we all see that glare in her eyes
    I think, deep down, we all know it'll be VERY possible for Sakuratan

It'll be interesting to see how this next year plays out...
    AKB has a bright future with Sakuratan around

15. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Hey, she is still this little girl inside ;)
    [​IMG]

16. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Seems the Japanese fans took it like she meant it, and the international mob took it like shit :)

But I don't mind that much, most people understood what she meant. And the important people like Takamina did as well.

I knew what she meant at once on her speech, and I suck at japanese, so I really wonder how people here can take it like shit :)
    Maybe they are too understand what she meant, or never heard that in their lives even if the saying is old as hell :>

But fans are fast to jump on hate bandwagons for no reason, good thing the real fans are there and it shows, screw the haters tbh :D

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  17. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I don't understand what is ambiguous here. Sakura isn't pulling a James Joyce here. There is no contradicting/ambivalent/ambiguous layers behind her message.

She said it literally like this.

"I want to destroy AKB
    Not the AKB that the seniors have built and wishes to pass on
    but to start a new thing, it cannot begin without the destruction of the required things........... what was it...."
    [pause]

Before saying the above lines, she lays something like this, so its not totally random: (it is when she makes the majisuka analogy)
    "[we can't rely solely on the paths our seniors have created for us, as fun as it is to walk in it
    So we must create and choose our new path to walk]"

I think too many people are associating the English word "destroy" in relation to some destructions you may see in a war documentary. For such destructive imagery, the word 破壊する is more appropriate.
    壊す is closer to things like my scissor broke.

Poor quality but someone uploaded it:

if the video does not show watch the video here

--------

whyyyyyyyyyy must she be so adorable. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

18. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

As I said before, haters are just that, haters. They have no Idea what she even said, they just heard "she wants to DESTROY AKB" like a declaration of war to demolish AKB and HKT will stand left in a battle royal.
    Anything after that does not exist, only the "I WANNA DESTROY AKB!", pathetic really :)

Maybe try and actually listen to everything before jumping on some sort of made up hate bandwagon :)

I wanna see the concert :( It seems it was not broadcasted on TV, so no vod until bd I guess :(

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    During Sasshi's speech, she also use the word destroy; "let's support AKB48, but without destroying it!"

was she helping Sakura by fixing it, or did she plainly contradict Sakura? hard to tell, as it lies on subtle difference. But Mayu was surprised.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

So, if Mayu was surprised, well you can't blame other people to be confused with Sakura's word. To have such a royal road to the top, she was full of confidence and perhaps went a little bit ahead of herself. Oh well, it's just a minor thing after all, nothing to be upset about.

If think next goal is to be a serious concurrent of Sayanee and Jurina. That would be really incredible to catch up in only 4 years. (compared to Jurina 7 years)

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Thanks for the find.

Now for why I asked for the vid.

@ithebigc, or anyone else willing, can we finally have a full translation? There is a lot of summaries and partials floating around. Which I suspect, strongly, is what is leading to the confusion, and even some of the negative comments. I want to have some thing concrete and full context to point to and say, "This is what she said. Draw your opinions from what she said, how she said it, and/or what she meant by it."