1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. ABF48

ABF48 Member

As expected, the rating was more low than a years before [hehe] .wonder if this year was a really popular win ? [hehe]

FujiTV must be grateful !!! Sousenkyo is their only show wich can reach more than 20% rating [hehe]

SSK 2013 is the most shocking years [hehe] SSK 2014 is the most meanigful years. [hehe]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  2. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    As other people has replied to you, child labor laws. Sakura is not 18 y/o yet, so she can only works until 10pm.

3. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

IMO in such an instance they should let the 17th spot move up one... like in sports when when 2 of your starters go down for the finals... next man up! :cool:

4. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

LOL @Slacker13 -- we have some things in common. :p I'm a dualist, as I feel your brand of expression -- but also harmony -- in a group forum both have their time and place... so your assessment of my assessment fits into the former. :lol:

--

Some notes on the pics (which do say a thousand words):

Sae -- she looks easily the most chuffed in her group pic! :D For good reason. :1st: Great work, Sae fans!

Sasshi, Mayu, & Yukirin -- the Iron 3 all look a bit tired, but maybe the cameraman just caught the wrong instant. Sasshi said she was tired in her AKBShow! breakdown afterwards... and all of them were of course the last to know their rankings, so no surprise here.

Dasu -- oh Dasu... please don't go down the same road as Akicha in 2012 when she fell out of SB... her meltdown was caught in the Documentary and has haunted her ever since (more recent faux pas of her views towards those other than herself, like her snide little eyeroll behind Ayanan when she pecked Mion on the cheek at SpoFes, are why her fans aren't numerous enough or willing to boost her past lower UG -- no one likes a spoiled rich girl, I used to be her fan until seeing that Doc incident and her face in the UG pic afterwards). Repeating her mistake could see you locked out of the big girls' club indefinitely as well... there are lots of grateful, gracious girls in that pic, one of them should be you.

UG pic -- as others noted, I agree this is going to make a very cool UG -- tons of experience, tons of fresh, tons of talent... can't wait to see what they make of it.

Overall -- the Centers for these rankings hit the jackpot... Sasshi, Haruppi, Cap, Suuchan, Makiko. Hopefully this pumps up sales a bit. Funny how that worked out, huh? :shifty: And the rankings were dominated by either plaid or crosshatch costumes this year-- I was fascinated how HKT got so many girls into the roster vs. SKE, a richer, older sister group with much more SSK experience. Go HKT! :approve:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  5. yudhimepa

yudhimepa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    im the one who post that pic. and im did not realize if sakura wasn't there. lol

6. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Right....about akicha I wonder what she thought about her fellow midgens Sashi and Rie made comeback to Senbatsu. She used to be more popular than Rie but now she left behind with long lasting UG position. The three of them got same experience where they have to help another sister group to established itself. Well Sashi doing extremely well with Hakata girls, Rie starting good with girls of Niigata but for Akicha it could've been better with JKT48 i think.

7. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Gilrandy Quite simple. Sasshi is popular because of outside AKB works, management are favoring Rie but have put Akicha aside. They also spoiled her JKT time.

8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    What a childish comment to discredit Sasshi's winning. Let's face it. Sasshi wins and Mayu lose. There is no "more meaningful" or "less meaningful sousenkyo". And what do you mean it is not popular win? Sasshi beats Mayuyu by a very large margin. ANd it is predictable. Sasshi has both casual and wota while Mayu has less casual but more wota. As usual, excuses excuses and excuses. I bet the rating is low because they force too many CMs in it. The evidence? Lots of bashing and criticism towards Fuji TV about it.

Rather than making Sasshi winning looks trivial, why dont you give excuses for the low rating of dramas starred by some akb members? that was so low despite the good timeslot

9. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Okay, okay, i'm sorry :) but lets face it too.. it have more less rating than before. right ? and please no excuse excuse like what you said. :)

10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It has lower rating, so?
    Dont you realize the rating of 2013 election where Sasshi wins still beats the rating of 2014 where Mayu wins? And the peak rating as well.
    Lol. And there is that vote count number 194 K vs 160k rite?
    So where did you get conclusion it is not "popular victory".
    Which is a totally failed logic. Don't you Mayu fan get tired discounting other people's victory when your oshi certainly loses? Not just to Sasshi, but Yukirin? This is even more stupid than the whole "sasshi wins because election is conducted in Fukouka" by Mayu fans i saw in sns

11. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Tired already -,- since you playing the victim,. okay, i'm lose in this one. *sigh* even i already said "i'm sorry".. and you still taking that much -,- *sigh*

12. yudhimepa

yudhimepa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    this what i like the most from this forum (when ppl defending her oshi) hahahahahaha

13. DaremoDesu

DaremoDesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Good to see Sae looking so lively in the front role :)

It's only reasonable that people defend their oshi when they're being attacked...

14. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I don't think retaking it would change much. She'd been crying so much that her face became swollen and staying even longer to get a few more shots was probably the last thing she wanted.

Man, I hope she's calmed down now. It was horrific to watch, I was afraid she'd make a hasty decision out of frustration and announce her graduation on the spot.

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

This coming from somebody who acts like a child and gets mad when people disagree and accuses of them of being overdramatic. I'm surprise if anybody is able to have a decent discussion with you (Since you love turning it into an argument). Guess what souchan48, people have different opinions then you. So quit making excuses and bashing other people for having a different opinion then you.

• Like Like x 1
  16. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Lol thanks @souchan48 for the drama
    This ssk is still good for me especially the announcement of senbatsu..i'm glad Takamina end her idol career in high note and thanks for the speech..at least it motivated me also..she is really a good Cute role model & it will not make men or girl intimidated by her..
    Paruru she is a cute girl especially the part where she is crying, her salty image is good for her career and akb senbatsu image since it will bring variety to akb group..but yeah..I will keep looking at her how she carry her career after this.
    Yuria I wanted her to enter senbatsu..she is the genki girl that make me respect after she become the team B captain..hopefully she still can last her akb career in 2 or 3 years more
    Okada Nana i'm glad she enter ug..my future kami oshi
    Sakura well this girl is cute but have such passionate ambition..her speech when she says want to destroy akb make me roll eyes..the side effect I maybe just focus support on akb or nmb only..ske also since they good at performance
    milky yeah for her comeback..I keep looking at her after her fall in last year And sayanee the namba girl..this both girl although both have so much different personality but the both make the nmb looks good and awesome..looks forward to them in the future since both of them never make me boring and have positive feeling for them
    MaYuki I really want both of them in 1st or 2nd place before they both graduate Since i want them to create good history in akb for ori team B or 3rd Gen girl

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

not to start holywars, but to clarify the facts (no need to reply).
    that article clearly states that this year's ratings went up compared to previous year. yes, the peak is lower, but the average rating this year (18.8%) is higher than previous year (16.2%). and it's the second highest. in 2013 it was 20.3%, which is the year Sasshi won as well...

18. ABF48

ABF48 Member

^ All hail for sashi win :worthy:Congratulations !! she win with a big margin !! and i still cant believe on that.. 194K was soo amazing, congrats for all her fans. :)

Truthfully, for all this mess (i'm sorry again), i didnt make it by my own argument, i read it from AKBsokuhou. And thats where i come from :^^;:

And also i refering to the peak rating (esp when the number 1st has been announced). not the whole rating. in that, it means Mayu's win :)

19. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Been looking at the SSK numbers again.

IMO, Undergirls "began" with Minegishi. The big 8k difference between Akarin is something.
    There was a fierce battle for 16-18 between Tomu, Haruppi, and Akarin with Tomu being the ultimate victor.
    Akarin fans were complacent. If she had a thousand more votes she would have nabbed 16th but instead she lost votes.
    Yamamoto Sayaka, Shibata Aya, and Umemoto Madoka all retained their ranks from last year compared to only Yuihan last year.

Also comparing Sasshi's, Mayu's, and Yuki's SSK finishes since 2012:

Sasshi - #4, #1, #2, #1 (2.0 Average)
    Mayu - #2, #3, #1, #3 (2.25 Average)
    Yuki - #3, #4, #3, #2 (3.0 Average)

Sasshi has really turned into a true SSK beast whereas Mayu and Yukirin have been steadily maintaining their positions.
    Props to Mayu for never falling out of top 5 after all these years.

@rka Would you be interested in making an All-Time SSK average grade table?
    I believe Acchan's average score is 1.33 and Yuko's score is 1.6

20. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Would be interesting if the votes were normalized, would be fun to see where acchan and Yuko placed then. Total vote count is so hard for graduated members because the votes were pretty pathetic back then :D 5k vs 190k for #1 is kinda yeah :D
    Without a normalization it's so hard to compare.

I am surprised that Yuko is so far up with 2 years less (and 2 last years where votes increased a lot):D