1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. mnsnf

mnsnf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    What the defferent score up member and non score up member when I got it from dasu?

2. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Score ups help you with your score while others either heal you or use a circle to help you not to miss notes.

3. ShinN

ShinN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    is the green member always a material for evolve? or only 1* and 2*?

4. mnsnf

mnsnf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Ah. so what a sign if that member score up or not? Does it look?

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It is clearly said in their skill description.
    Also you may want to check the OP, all the skills are written there.

6. mnsnf

mnsnf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    OP?

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    1st posts of this thread. Everything you need to know is there.

8. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    you can see the detail on guide section on first page.
    since you asking about score up skill, i just point out about score.
    i assume your japanese language skill not good enough, here look at the pattern of skill description:
    Screenshot_2015-06-08-11-09-14.png Screenshot_2015-06-08-11-09-03.jpg Screenshot_2015-06-08-11-08-42.jpg
    find this word: スコアits mean score. i think its easy to find this word in description if your member have skill about score up.

and also please read 1st post. you have much time while waiting your LP to filled up.

9. mnsnf

mnsnf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Ah thank you!

10. desuki

desuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Is it me or i cant full combo for both hkt and nmb side???

11. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Anyone been having problems loading the special stages?? It's taking forever ugh

12. RyanSMJ

RyanSMJ Kenkyuusei

@desuki What do you mean ?
    @evile1690 I have no problems loading special stage for the last few games I spammed.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  13. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Oh I guess it's my connection then. It always gets stuck at 21% when I try loading it for the first time. I had to quit the game a bunch of times already. I guess I'll just wait for Kataomoi Finally to load itself. I need to grind ugh...

It's cute they added in the loading screen what I think are messages by the girls who ranked in SSK~

14. Mayaya

Mayaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    After playing for months and still not getting any Iiwake Maybe outfits, I got Kitarie in Aitakatta and Komari in Kibouteki Refrain in a row LOL
    I must say that if anyone is looking for an easy NMB oshi to rank in Top 100 with, I reccomend Ishizuka Akari! She's nice and funny and I'm not having any problems with her so far.

15. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I only get about 1 gem per day by now (log in bonus, and that's it).
    So:
    a) Wait 50 days to do a 10+1
    b) Play the janken thing with:
    b.1) 5 gems.
    b.2) 6 gems.
    b.3) 7 gems...
    and so on...

What would you recommend? o_O

16. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Whatever you prefer / are going for. I feel like getting 5-star members (upgradable up to 7 stars) is more likely through 50dasu but if you're just trying to strengthen your units for now, normal janken is probably the way to go since you're guaranteed a 4-star member (upgradable up to 6 stars) in the last round (needs 9 gems!).

A little comparison.
    Depending on your luck, you can get bad results with 50dasu like only 2 or 3 4-star members and no 5-star member (and the rest only rather useless 3-star members). If you play janken and keep the first 5-star member that shows up without re-rolling after the last round, you are guaranteed 5 5-star members by using only 45 gems (in case you don't mess up during janken, of course). Maybe even less if you're lucky enough and a 4-star member shows up in one of the earlier rounds already.

If you wanna save up for 50dasu, be sure to go for it when there are higher drop rates. This usually happens before events where the center pot has a higher probability of giving you a 5-star member which gives bonus points for the next event.

In my opinion, playing janken with less than 9 gems is a stupid idea because you have to be quite lucky for a 4-star member to show up early. The 3-star member you'll probably end up with will most likely end up rotting in your inventar or serve as fodder and you'll only have wasted gems.
    The only other option would be the 5dasu which takes 5 gems and can give you pretty much anything, 3-, 4- and 5-star members. But, just like with 50dasu, you have to be lucky to get a 4- or even a 5-star member out of it.

So, as I said, if you wanna strengthen your units, go with janken for now and play at least 5 rounds of it to get a 4-star member. If you're feeling lucky, try 5dasu or save up for 50dasu.

17. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    What I did was janken to get an initial strong team.

And then 50 dasu to collect costumes afterwards.

18. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

So, If I get it right, it's Play janken once you get 9 gems. =).

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'm going in janken with 20+ gems, because you have to wait until you find a member with the colof of your choice and score up (most important).

I have changed my nickname and comment in japanese, hopefully i won't be hunted down by angry japanese who give out foreigner account. -_-

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    For 6* to 7*, it's not impossible thanks to the oshi love campaign, were you can trade 8 special tickets to get a melon juince member of your choice.

You get 1 special ticket for each super dasu (50 gems) you do. You either have to pay up to 400 gems, or be very, very, very patient.

Without oshi love campaign, you need to be extremely lucky, but sometimes it happens.