1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    I sure as hell hoped you thought sasshi shouldn't be punished back in 2012.

2. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

what should i do?
    honestly, i dont wanna see yukirin's apologize face, i imagined it seems more hurtful than her normal cry face.

this waiting really drive me crazy.

3. kutecartoon

kutecartoon Kenkyuusei

she shouldn't be too... noone should be punished for having relationship tbh...
    it is just dating, guys... everyone and your friends dated, let's face it. Other Girls dated too...
    Lucky girls don't get caught and unlucky girl got caught.
    and girls like sashi and yukirin are in the middle of media attention, so yeah ppl might want to know abt it more...

and funny that noone even care yukirin before and suddenly jump into the thread when there is scandal... tsk tsk tsk

@geoeyepie me neither, i would rather have her ignored this thing than crying and apologizing to us. I strongly believe she did nothing wrong. Dating is not a sin..

4. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    There's no better place to follow a scandal than the idol's own thread?

5. kutecartoon

kutecartoon Kenkyuusei

u r a gossip girl.. bad bad one :D:D:D

6. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    At the end of the day, we may have different oshimen but we are still fans of 48g. Only natural that we do care about the other members. Moreover whatever is gonna happen to her will definitely impact the group.

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Not really. But like I mentioned before, blood in the water is going to bring people in that don't really bother in sunnier times. That is not to say you all are not allowed in or that you should GTFO. I would just hope that you all don't go making snap judgements about something none of any of us knows anything about.

8. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Idol threads shouldn't be used just to follow "scandals"

Personally, I would have made a new thread and have two different discussions. One for Yukirin fans (here) for opinions... and one for a general discussion with information/news/updates.

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  10. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

This scandal is about Yuki, it's natural to speak about that here. For once something interesting happen since long time .Like that we do the conversations i dont know it's a forum. And there is no hater here we all love Yuki . And hope she doesn't apologize and cry because it's like she has done bad things.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  11. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Reserving harsh judgements for when yukirin admits to the scandal.

12. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I disagree that members threads shouldn't be used to discuss scandals. Member threads like this one are used for discussing all related news about that particular member whether they be positive or negative.

Whether the rumor is false or true should be discussed here. People are allowed to post their thoughts, opinions and speculations. Everyone else is also free to agree or disagree Forums are for discussions.

13. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Thats what an admin/mod is for... to control the discussion where information and opinions shared by members can coexist.

Glad, we have a great set of admins/mods to help us... oh wait! :awesome:

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    We do have great mods. Just not enough of them. As for admins...............

15. 火山灰

火山灰 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Just waiting for the proper news. This the best we can do.

Hmm maybe I prefer yukirin to make a statement. Silence is yukirin weapon so far, but she has to speak if this scandal harm her so much. Moreover if her fans (and more importantly 48G fans) ask the truth, she has to respect her fans and her own words. Maybe sounds I cornered her, but she has to be brave to speak. And also Yukirin oshis, we have to accept the fact whatever it is

I always love Yukirin even if the worst case happened. Human can make mistakes, its normal. But the quality of human can be reflected by how they handle their mistake and commit to never do it again. Thats why I always respect Sasshi as a great member...

16. kutecartoon

kutecartoon Kenkyuusei

well,there are 2 things i know that ppl love to discuss abt other misfortune and scandals or Might be because U love the grp akb as a whole so much and care the grp impact (i don't see anything can be impacted to the grp thou how many scandals they been thou aldy and they are AKB as always, i dont get wht u all want. )
    for me, even if i care other girls much, and nvr butt in other girls scandal , idol thread to shove the certain idol's fan face like some of U and some troll...

Clearly, here in this thread, we,fans are worried for our girl, and pray for her good atm. Plus, we dont want to see demanding punishment cmt alike and we don't want to draw conclusion easily.

well i m done ..

and yukirin is Queen bee :tongue::tongue:
    [​IMG]

17. shiro

shiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    shiro_blizzard
    I've been trying to stay in my "I don't care" zone, but I must say this: SIGH.

In all fairness, the photo is not incriminating nor damaging in itself. Rather those doing the harm are the people buying it as a scandal. Yukirin has respect and love for her job, and she is not a hypocrite. She's not the type to apply a double standard for herself. When she gave her views regarding the so-called love ban in 2013, it was with the most genuine conviction, which she sustains today. She'll weather this just like the previous discredit attempt by this same magazine.
    I'm not in a position to judge from those images, as I know little to no context at all on them. Though I admit I find the posing a little to close for comfort, I'm not going to say they are an item, nor say she's been outing with him secretly. It would make me no better than the arses that are responsible for the editorial policy of Shuukan Bunshun.

She's a responsible adult, well aware of her situation. Whatever follows suit, it's up to her and the management. Also this picture has a copyright claim to it, that gives me the idea it is part of some sort of fabric. But at the end of the day, tis just speculation and nothing more.

Today, I comprehend Mark Twain and Murakami Haruki even more, truth is stranger than fiction and sometimes realities intertwine in ways we dislike or cannot understand...

18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Oooh boy. Bunshun can go f*** themselves tbh. They were totally saving this for a potential Yukirin victory, too. We know, as thinking members of society, that this shouldn't be a big deal, but we're talking about Bunshun and Bunshun is as trashy as it gets.

On the other hand, we're talking about 48G's Numero Dos and AKB's Numero Uno. The amount of votes she amassed this year should be illegal in exactly 4387598 countries. Even if this has some big consequences, Yukirin should come out of this relatively unhurt. This is amazingly, incredibly, absurdly ridiculous. These girls should be able do whatever the hell they want, specially if they are full-grown like Yukirin, Officially Legal in the Whole Universe™ and mature enough to make her own damn decisions.

And those pictures are cute as hell. They DO look couplish, but screw that. They are awesome.

Slay them, Yukirin. Slay them good.

Here's hoping she pulls a Sasshi next time. You know, just for spite.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  19. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Isn't ths article from Flash?

I wonder if there will be a statement, we'll see i guess
    Do your best everyone!

20. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

There is no need to accuse him like this, who knows what happened, maybe his phone was hacked or someone else stole the pictures, just because he has been caught like this other times or had other rumors before it doesn´t mean he is the one leaking the scandals. Actually he doesn´t need this kind of publicity because he is very popular too and Johnny Entertainment hate this kind of scandals.Bunshun probably has a way to stalk celebrities 24/7 and find all this information to publish scandals, actually Bunshun also hates JE, so they are trying to destroy two big things, 48group and JE.Before,they did the same with Morning Musume.