Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Somebody made a photo of what Yukirin would look like with a shave head.

[​IMG]

2. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Well good riddance to it. I've never cared about the love-ban thing and the only consequence it should have is the possible loss of fans. No apology or punishment from management I find that to be incredibly silly for grown girls to do over something like this. Not allowing them to go on tv for months etc it all gets really silly.

3. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

More of the fact that her image pursues that, as it have the whole time.
    Unlike some other members(most)

I would be interested in finding out if she would participate in the HS event though after this exploded in media. Prolly not.

I never said Yukirin would not survive it, with the casual punishments today it will not really dent her that much prolly anyway.
    Milkys image is not even close to Yukirins either, so comparing them is kinda hard.
    And no, she does not even need to be in the 48g, just like Sasshi, mayuyu etc.

And yes, what Miichan did was just bad, it got the attention worldwide about the group, in the worst possible way.

I think however, because of their "perfect idol" image mayuyu and yukirin fans will take it harder then the likes of the devil that flirts milky, or Sasshi that is very far from the typical idol.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  4. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Murashige was never a staple senbatsu member, when they finally chose her, it was so special that they had to make a youtube video about it. Miyuki was protect by management, forced to keep her mouth shut until it blew over. And what happened to the Nogi girl? I only remember her performing the newest single on television the next day like nothing happened.
    Nice photoshop.

Edit: I think I'm actually wrong about Murashige, but what was that video about gain? Cause I remember it wasn't her becoming center.o_O

5. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I feel like for the AKB management it's more about avoiding bad publicity. They've admitted several times that they have had scandals revealed internally that never saw the light of day in the media, and punishments were minimal. What bothers me a bit is all the double standards especially with Aki-p saying again and again that the love-ban rule doesn't exist. Still you have AKB members admitting that they all have to sign papers promising not to break the rule upon entry.

6. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^^as I was saying the most severe punishment does not come from management but from the fans who are abusing the idols at handshake events (and in the case of Milky at concerts by chanting the guys name). And that is psychologically very damaging.

Yukirin though got a free pass this weekend.

7. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

That's from 2 yrs ago when yukirin went to group dinner with group of people that include AV stars and football player and some drama queen apparently got issues with this.
    This is the 2nd time I'm seeing this today.....who's spreading this again '___'
    ain't no one have time for people spreading messy misinformation right now

...yeah no let not commend an overreaction that was completely unnecessary.
    It's bs to show remorse for a basic human emotion to begin with but no one needed you to go monk. Just cut your hair into bob/pixie cut or something was enough

8. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I bet. If a scandal like that happens you'd get wotas who would say things like "i'm not your fan anymore" straight to your face during HS events.

9. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    She got moved out of Jyuu Fukujin - which for Them means she won't be featured on tv etc anywhere near as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yes that too but fans also use real abuse and insults.

11. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

Pointing to the top of her booth: "Oh, OK, smile to the CCTV, you're going to jail asshole"

12. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Even top lawyers in Japan say that having an employee sign a binding contract with that provision in it, is illegal.

However AKS or YK can respond that it it's punishable if the idol breaks *policy*, not a condition binding in your contract. The legal gray area is muddy here. Basically you cannot, by the legalese you sign under, be dismissed for the act of renai. But if you disobey the company's policies in the act of pursuing renai, they can still claim insubordination, which is punishable by up to and including dismissal. No doubt by the time the idol in question has come to the point of facing mgmt, there are already lots of video, photos, and other stored evidence (including testimonials) they're guilty of it, before the conversation about it ever begins... so they claim a pattern of insubordination, and get their way. It's crap, like a lot of policy that sees practice in the idol world. :(

13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Well, this is new info to me lol. I literally just found out and read everything ya'll wrote~~ I've always been against the dating rule...it's too hard to implement since we as humans do want to feel "loved" by someone else (I use that loosely because it could just be a one-night stand too). But everyone knows the rules of Idol-life. Unless their company - like Kinakomochi points out - says it's ok/has it in their contracts, then they must obey their policies (my work place had a no-relationship with other employees policy and some places don't...it's variant). But Yukirin is an Idol-Idol. It's like if Mayu or Sayumi (ex-Morning Musume member) got caught dating a guy...they've built their images to represent true idol-ness and I always felt that with Yukirin too, u know. She really is a pure Idol imo. Probably nothing will happen, so I think we shouldn't worry as much since she's just too popular. Plus, it seems she'll graduate soon anyways (probably before next SSK). I for one am happy she's dating lol~ I don't like JE really, never have, but all to her is she does like guys there (I do hear they are really popular with Japanese women lol).

14. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Well after how they handled N46 Matsumura Sayuri scandal I think we can safely assume that no G48/46 top girl will be ever in danger to be punished because of BF accusations.

15. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Whether this is real or not... It's Yukirin we're talking about. Nothing bad will come from this.

Mii, Shige, Sayuri, and Milky weren't at all close to Yukirin's star power when they had their scandals. Management will ignore it, sweep it under the rug, and possibly capitalize on a bit more name-recognition for her since she apparently has another single coming out soon.

And if something DOES come out of it, they'll transfer her to NGT, make it all fake-emotional and dramatic, and boost her popularity even more much in the same way that Sasshi did.

But I really don't think anyone will remember this incident next week.

16. RoseInProse

RoseInProse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    But Matsumura Sayuri bounced back from her scandal already. She managed to sell out all of her IwU handshake slots. Maybe it means that fans have forgiven her or it's a byproduct of having many handshake rounds. Either way, until Yuki herself says that she's dating, we should refrain from saying so.

17. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

The thing that ticked me off about the Sayuringo's scandal is like 99% of the heat fell on her... even though the dude was married and probably using his position of power as a gravure magazine editor to prey on insecure young girls. And you know nothing was gonna happen to him... in fact most comments directed towards him were stuff like, "Wow. Lucky guy" that type of thing. :fp:

And I am just going under the assumption that most idols in their early 20's will have a secret encounter with a dude since the other option available them is to wait until their mid to late 20's to experience love for the first time after they graduate. That's why I think Milky's scandal was legit even though the evidence was filmsy... she wanted to experience love while she was still young since she will probably be an idol for as long as she can. IMO same deal with Yukirin. :fear:

18. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Kobayashi Yoshinori seems to be frustrated that management is most likely going to do nothing about Yukirin. He isn't even shocked anymore. He believes Mayuyu is the most trustworthy girl. He will continue to support Mayuyu this year as well.

http://yoshinori-kobayashi.com/7811/

19. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    What am I supposed to forget next week?
    What incident?

He's a very polarizing character on many subjects, and I find some of his viewpoint very questionable, however...

Love him or hate him, this guy really care about idols and "policy" of it.

I remember when Takamina's birthday pic got leaked, he writes in his blog saying "Sakura and Haruppi, when working in Tokyo, try not to get misguided by the potentially bad existing culture there and take care of yourselves"
    or something similar to that.

At least on that front, I can agree with him.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
  20. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    EWWW. Honestly, Ewww. His points of view about the love ban are as slimy as slimy gets. "Trustworthy"? What does Mayuyu need to be trustworthy about anyway? She doesn't owe him anything. Ew.

I'm glad Yukirin got the overseas gig at the same time as this thing happened. It must be awful to deal with slimy fans who feel betrayed with her personal choices in the heat of the scandal. If I was one of these girls, I'd probably break down in the middle of a handshake event, no joke.