1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

For those who can speak japanese, does anyone consider translating Naanya's letter to Takamina in MuJack? It starts at 20:05 in the video. I'd love to know what she's saying. And Takamina is the one who choose to record this MuJack episode together with Naanya/Miion. She really likes them <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

The picture of Naanya sitting on the winner/#1's chair, from Naanya's Google+.

[​IMG]

Hopefully, someday the fans will allow Naanya to sit on this chair for real :^O^:

3. takethetora

takethetora Kenkyuusei

seems a lot of girls are doing the same :D

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is the outfit Naanya was wearing when she visit the AKB museum. It's a nice and cute outfit! She looks perfect like this! <3

[​IMG] [​IMG]

She wear the same outfit in Ameba Studio show. But she changed her hairstyle a little for the show! Apple hairstyle, so cute <3

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

6. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

When she spend time with hirata: "Umm, that actually means ..."
    Nana: Yadaaa, kimochi warui :blush:

I hope she stays pure until she get married, whoever that lucky bastard may be [hehe]

7. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

While looking at them pose for these pictures, It's interesting to realize that in a few years they will be competing at the top. Just like the generations before them. And like the Senpais they will compete against each other but be happy for each other at the same time.

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

A cute/fun moment between Okada Nana and Owada Nana (wNana)!!

2015/06/13 Miion's 755 (Photo of Naanya with Naachan sleeping :3) -

[​IMG]

http://7gogo.jp/lp/xJyc1EyBe-LWkVIvojdMdG==/280

2015/06/13 Naachan's 755 (Naachan post a photo of Naanya sleeping ^-^) -

[​IMG]

"Okada Nana: Naanya's beautiful sleeping face
    Okada Nana: Pretty side profile...❤"

http://7gogo.jp/lp/zauwy0mkQMEWkVIvojdMdG==/2767
    http://7gogo.jp/lp/zauwy0mkQMEWkVIvojdMdG==/2768
    http://7gogo.jp/lp/zauwy0mkQMEWkVIvojdMdG==/2769

2015/06/13 Naachan's Google+ (One more picture XD) -

[​IMG]

"The photo is with Naanya sleeping❤"

https://plus.google.com/113163959577431341409/posts/XbkgaCMnqDg

Then Naanya fell asleep somewhere else XD This time, from Komiharu's 755...

[​IMG]

"Naanya during break\♥/"

http://7gogo.jp/lp/UjJQs3Z2ZqoWkVIvojdMdG==/3737
    http://7gogo.jp/lp/UjJQs3Z2ZqoWkVIvojdMdG==/3738

Naanya's very tired today, right? XD wNana and KomiNana moment, so cute <3
    I love the photo that Naachan posted, Naanya's side profile is pretty~
    We have quite a lot of pics of Naanya sleeping, actually... XD

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2015/06/10 Ameba Studio (Tomu, Naanya, Juri, Ayana, Mariyagi, Naachan)

The full episode in one video! I just watched this, and it was fun to watch. Naanya is so cute! She can't stop moving LOL always playing with that plush thing, haha. And the girls had to do a competition with the male Mc but Naanya said her dad is 36, so the male Mc is like a dad for her hahaha. Her part in the competition was funny, obviously he didn't take her seriously LOL. And I'm surprised her dad is so young, and Naanya has an older sister too apparently (and a younger sister too). Her parents are so young o__o;;

2015/06/10 Ameba Studio [Naanya Audio Only]

This is also AmeSta, but it's not the same as the live streaming video. There's only audio here, and it's longer too. I don't know if there's any video of this though. I'm glad someone posted the audio. It seems like Naanya is alone there and she replied different questions and talk about different things. But it has her parts only, we can't really hear the questions and all o__o It's interesting to listen, she talks about lots of things! I wish this could be translated, it seems interesting XD She mentioned other members too like 15th gen, Kojimako, Paruru, Mirurun, etc. and also Akarin (NMB) they talked to each other lately. This "interview" (more like a radio show or something XD) probably happened before or after the live streaming. That's also when she received a little cake to celebrate her rank at #75 (she posted the photo in her Google+). Anyway, she sounds so cute <3

[​IMG]

Naanya made her own elections (it starts at 46:40 in the video)! The results:

#5 Takahashi Ayane (Team 8)
    #4 Kurano Narumi (Team 8)
    #3 Oshima Ryoka (Team B)
    #2 Yamada Nanami (Team 8)
    #1 Komiyama Haruka (Team 4)

Naanya is a Team 8 fan haha.

And Naanya made a ranking of "songs she wants to sing" (at 54:40). Results:

#3 First Love
    #2 Candy
    #1 Dear J

I also thought before, I really want Naanya to perform First Love!!!
    I'm glad she wants it too, so there's a chance to see her perform it now ^-^
    And she already performed Candy though, but she still mentioned it XD
    And I'd love to see her perform Dear J, maybe in 1-2 years when she's older!

Naanya mentioned again that she's a Tomochin fan, she loves Shibuya in Majisuka, and she loves Nezumi/Mayuyu too. And she said that she went to Tomochin HS event back then. I think she also said she went to Watarirouka Hashiritai HS event back then? If so, then that's new information XD She mentions about Sakura no Shiori, I guess it's one of the first songs she listened to. In her debut interview, she said she first watched Heavy Rotation Pv and she loved Yuko. So actually, she became AKB fan through Majisuka first, she's a Tomochin/Mayuyu fan, then she watched AKB's songs and also liked Yuko... Interesting XD

She mentioned Paruru's version of Dear J. Then she talks about Tomochin, she said that she didn't have time to talk to Tomochin because Tomochin graduated right when Naanya was new to the group. Naanya then also mentioned Acchan, Mariko, Sayaka... but then the video cuts before she ends talking ;___; The whole discussion is probably longer. I hope someone upload the rest or the full version! I want to know what she said after XD

2015/06/13 Takamina's 755

[​IMG]

"Takahashi Minami: Cute kids have gathered
    Takahashi Minami: Happinessー❤️"

http://7gogo.jp/lp/7yRhOGmxoKhWkVIvojdMdG==/13518
    http://7gogo.jp/lp/7yRhOGmxoKhWkVIvojdMdG==/13519
    http://7gogo.jp/lp/7yRhOGmxoKhWkVIvojdMdG==/13520

I also read that during HS, Naanya/Komiharu/Miion waited for Takamina until Takamina finished her line, then Naanya and Komiharu hold Takamina's arms and all 4 of them walked together. So cute <3 15th gen love Takamina XD Takamina must be so happy to have kouhais who give her so much love <3

10. Jordan Walker

Jordan Walker Kenkyuusei

Wow I never would expect Naanya's Father to be 36 yrs old that's a shocking to me I though, And I remember Naanya saying she had a younger sister but not a older sister that shock me to Cause I thoughts he was just her and her younger sister. But I did thought about maybe naanya has a younger sister but never thought that would be true. So the Odds are younger sister in elementry school, Naanya just started high school, So the oldest sister could possibly be a senior maybe or just started college. Naw nevermind the oldest got to be a senior in high school cause of her parents are young so nearly impossible for the oldest to be in college. Matter fact she could just graduated this year I could be wrong about my theory. But Naanya's family are young though:shock::shock: that still a shocking ! Oh well but yeah I could see that naanya wasn't taking this show seriously and the guy cause it was just to and interesting conversation to have Nothing to big or small just plain i can see. And Ryoka seem she has issue with english just by helpimg Naanya her english hand writing was good just a mistake in spelling[hehe][hehe][hehe]

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Jordan Walker If I remember well, Naanya said she has two sisters, and she said she has 1 younger sister, so the other one must be older sister! And yes her parents are so young, I think her older sister might be like 1-2 years older than her at most XD

Some videos of Naanya from Anta Dare, I never saw these before, I'm not sure which episode they're from, but Naanya didn't appear in Anta Dare lately, right? So I guess this is from some time ago. She once appeared with these members but it was never aired (I think?). Anyway this is funny XD They are doing some kind of skit, where they give "happiness" to fans who have problems. Naanya is so funny and cute XD

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Thanks, I really needed this, after the last week.:v:

Naanya, always able to put a smile on my face. <3

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@hjr1891 You're welcome :)

@CutePanda Ah, thanks for the information! Indeed, it's from an episode that was never aired.
    I wonder how the uploader recorded and upload it o__o; But I'm glad that we could watch it <3

Summer Side (audio-only, with lyrics). I love this song more and more <3

Naanya and Mayuyu moment, from Labrador Retriever in Team B National Tour concert. Cute!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    http://majisaranghaeyo.tumblr.com/post/117845561595

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great news! Naanya took part in a photoshoot for the fashion brand LIZLISA \^o^/ It's a popular brand so this is a good news for Naanya. I'm glad they worked together with her! They posted about it on the official blog of the brand. Naanya is very cute on the pictures! I love it <3

[​IMG] [​IMG]

From LIZLISA's official blog:

"This time!
    What
    What
    What!!!

【AKB48】
    From Team A

Also known as Naanya
    ★Owada Nana★-chan

For the first time!!!
    She participated in a
    LIZLISA shooting~

+゚。*(*´∀`*)*。゚+

She originally loves wearing
    the cute outfits from LIZLISA

This one-piece dress・・

(photos)

Naanya is very cute
    She did a great job

Enjoyー☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆"

http://ameblo.jp/lizlisa-official/entry-12040128742.html

16. Jordan Walker

Jordan Walker Kenkyuusei

Wow
    Wow she looks amazing ! I was like woah Every clothing naanya wear make her look adorable and stunning:cute::^O^: Everytime i look at her it's like looking at her as young girl or like a sister cause I can't even begin to see the face of a women but more of a child still:blush:[hehe] Naanya has a babyface and i love it :inlove: Like in the future I honestly see naanya will always have a babyface forever even though I can tell her face is changing but that doesn't mean the babyface isn't there cause it is :lol:

17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She looks so cute! At first I thought it was Miki.

18. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    She looks great in the pictures!!!!! I love the dresses. Is nice that a popular brand is promoting Naanya <3<3<3<3<3.

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

More Naanya pictures for LIZLISA! \^o^/ <3

[​IMG] [​IMG]

20. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Mana The dresses are lovely!!!!. Naanya is lucky to model them. She should use these hairstyle more, she looks very cute in twintails :).