Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. DaremoDesu

DaremoDesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I don't know what this site's policy is on posting external links so I won't provide one, but, it was allegations of habitual cannabis use.

Anyways... hoping that this scandal won't affect Yukirin too badly whether real or fake .
    I get a feeling that this can be quite damaging for her image :cold:

2. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Thank you very much i though he dates a AKB member.

3. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Well there was also details about entering a love hotel with an unidentified woman, and then six days later entering another with a 19 year old girl on top of smoking marijuana. He's married and has kids, and managed an all-female idol group at the time, so of course that looked really really bad for him.

4. Electron

Electron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    To be precise that was a synthetic sort of weed. Japan is tough on drugs use and users but there are a few loopholes (mostly new synthetic products) and that was one of them. Nothing illegal.

I think there were also some allegations of a relationship with a younger women but I don't know further.
    Edit:
    Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  5. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Ok thank you, i understand why Shinobu replaces him now.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Yukirin Time 2015-06-13

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    From this point on, I'll just assume all idols have a relationship on the side :^^;:

8. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    As far as I know, Yukirin loves performing in AKB theater, being completely moved to NGT will definitely make her sad.

Also
    "To forgive without punishment is the worst punishment for those who did consciously broken the rules." - Kashiwagi Yuki.

9. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Add to that: those that claim to be conservative defenders of the rules, are often the very hypocrites who feel they have a right to be the exception to it, e.g. dozens of politicians, CEOs, religious leaders, etc. It's to throw the scent off your trail. :asdfgh:/:fear::drool:

10. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

I don't like how many westerners think it's ok to let it go.
    We don't really have that culture that you must right a wrong, you cannot let it just slide in Japanese culture, never was like that, and never will.
    There is a reason members decided to graduate after, because of the shame. There is a reason the hierarki in Japan is something that you don't really see in the rest of the world these days.

You need to repent for your actions, just saying "whops sorry" is not enough in a culture like Japan.
    Also why a armlock like this one can be seen as something more then in most western countries, it's not normal even between male-female friends in Japan, and when it's done by an Idol that should uphold the "pure" image it gets even worse.

I personally think the loveban is kinda stupid, to me they should be free to do whatever they want. But that is not how it is and I gotta respect that :)

I am not angry or anything about yukirin or any other idol that got caught in "scandals", I feel sorry for them to get punished by fans.
    But hey, for Sasshi it worked out well. And she made my favorite team what it is today. So sometimes good come from it :)

I will say it again, before Yukirin fans jump me, what I wrote is not about Yukirin but the loveban in general. I like yukirin as well :) <3

11. JWB

JWB Kenkyuusei

why do you so care about the "pure" image in Japan....You know its just for outwards appearance.. Even if I am Japanese I will understand this...Don't think its Japanese culture its just maniac fans who get too crazy...

I wonder who is upset at this pictures.....mostly female fans or mostly male fans.....Honestly...I believe female fans will be more upset !
    Thats my opinion with no actual survey BUT my instinct told me so!

The problem then...THERE is always some guy who do EXCEPTIONALLY STUPID immature action such as burning her CD/PHOTOS....and so then people believe the men are the most crazy...I just think female are more smart....Finally... I'm still curious to know mostly female or male fans disappointed with the idea that our idols have indeed BF.....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
  12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    If I can make a suggestion...

While I agree that any conversation that concerns Yukirin, good or bad, is fair game for this thread, all of this talk about the alleged "love ban" is really off-topic. While it is probably too late to do what should have been done to begin with, and that is to create a new thread for the "scandal", I would suggest those who wish to continue this tired dating-rule debate to do it in the dating rule thread...

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...nd-its-effects-on-the-modern-idol-world.4729/

13. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    For me personally, I don't care what they do in their personal lives, they can have relationships or do whatever they want. I follow these girls as idols, I follow their careers and who they are. Their love life doesn't interest me, just as any of my friends in general. I don't care about what someone's girlfriend/boyfriend is up to, I'll ask to be polite, but that's not why I'm friends with said person, although I expect them to share those things regardless because they're important after all. If my oshimen had a boyfriend, I wouldn't take it so seriously, you just have to continue following them like before and pay it no mind.

In Yukirin's case, I don't think she would want you or me or anyone outside of her circle of friends knowing every detail about her personal life anyway I'm sure. Then you're asking to be critiqued by the public for every little thing like how entertainment works here in the west. The lives of celebrities are never private enough, they want the reality a little too much. I'll give the Japanese culture credit, you might be better off leaving some things to the imagination.

Edit: Not saying Japanese culture isn't a lot like the west, it really is similar in many ways, including the tabloid industries.

14. Jokyng

Jokyng Kenkyuusei

Has she said anything yet? I think she needs to clear the air. This will never go away if she stays silent

15. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Agreed. This discussion can be saved but it would take some time, effort and MODeration. (See what I did there? ;))

I would closed this thread for a bit, go through all the post since the "scandal" started and move them to a new thread. The "love-ban" discussion will stay with the "scandal" thread. But direct people, here http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...and-its-effects-on-the-modern-idol-world.4729

Then reopen this and give Yukirin fans their thread back to post reactions, support messages, etc.

But...That's just me, as a mod. :lol:

16. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Stayed away? LOL! :rofl:

I never left. Im always here. I just never signed in... (Lurker status) :awesome:

17. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Most female AKB fans are casual fans and certainly very few are hardcore fans. Those CD burners however, are one of the best powervoters in elections. It really hurts to lose them.

If the alleged pictures are true, Yukirin's chances at the peak of kami7 is done (though she'll prob remain as lower end of Kami7)
    Judging by the silence, seems like there is some truth to it. This is not a friendly friend hug as some have already noted. Korean + Japanese people (More in Japan) do not hug others easily. Especially, not the opposite sex. I would hug opposite sex friend when the following 2 circumstances are met, and most people seem to follow this rule 1. Very close friend 2. haven't seem them in a long time or won't see them in a long time 1 year+. At this point, we would give a casual brief hug, not the intimate hug we see in the alleged picture.

Unlike Sashihara, who had her relationship during her early years in AKB, at an early age (young; 15 yrs old~)
    the alleged time frame for Yukirin is 2013-2014. This is when she had fully matured as a senior member and had aged (21~22 yrs old). Thus, "the foolishness of youth" excuse cannot be used.
    Therefore, if the allegations are true, it is hard to be sympathetic towards her. Rules are meant to be obeyed and the supporter of the rules knowingly broke it.
    This doesn't mean I want her to fail or I dislike her. It just makes me question whether AKB is the right path for her.

18. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

2011-2014 you can thank actual moderation "work" else where and ebi... :lol:

But my status here, I'm still "old school guy" lurker :v:

Hey, Truth hurts. Im just more truthfull. Most members here have already spoke about the current mods staff (including admins the worse) are not up to par. If it was... this would not be a topic or issue, correct? I would be the lone wolf if that was the case. :^^;:

19. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    To be honest, most of you guys have handled yourselves pretty alright in this thread. There are good posters here that tend to help resolve situations and prevent people from completely going at each other's throats. A few goofy and inflammatory things, but those have either been ignored or been taken care of. Probably because this isn't the first time for many of us dealing with issues like these. Of course me letting something slide is based on my subjective opinion, and another person in this situation may not let certain things slide. If you have an issue with how I see things, then that's fine.

That being said, I was waiting to see what Yukirin would say if she would say anything at all, and she didn't address things. I don't think creating a thread for scandals is necessary because stuff like this is fair game in these members' thread. So if people want to again discuss the validity of the love-ban rule for the bajillionth time, they can do what Cristafari has said and revisit that thread above. But since she hasn't addressed things in her first public media appearance and they might just ignore it for the time being, I do think it is a good time to drop it and move on now. Again, if you want to discuss the love ban, go to that thread again.

20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yukirin didn't address this issue on her radio show last night? Bummer. Her management borrowing a playbook from Milky's.